Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Register mod

Hi,

I have this mod and have turned all stray/wild animals off to 0 (apart from Unicorn) but there are still wild horses running around? Why?

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hi there. Support for NRaas mods is generally provided at NRaas. It's kind of what we are there for. :)

But the answer is that Register's Animal Control is a little bit broken right now. Some stray animals, including horses, will still spawn when set to 0. Usually we find that they don't hang around the world for very long and not usually long enough to get stuck or get into trouble as eventually the mod "notices" and hibernates them. I don't think there is any way to improve upon the 0 setting until a future version of Register fixes this.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited December 2018
    That happens in my game sometimes. I didn't know about Register being a little broken, but usually if I find this happening, I set all animal numerical settings to 1, run my game for about a sim half an hour to an hour or so, and then set them all back to 0 and that usually gets rid of them all.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding