Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod(s) you can’t live without?

2...Next

Comments

• tankgirl2810tankgirl2810 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love all the fantasy CC mods. I also really like having extra trait mods.
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    LittleMsSams Food Delivery Service.
    them/they
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Balanced death moodlets was a must. Now? I haven't played with death much to know how good the new mourning system is.

Do they still get sad from people they don't know dying? Don't want to deal with sad moodlets because the pizza man from a month ago died.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Balanced death moodlets was a must. Now? I haven't played with death much to know how good the new mourning system is.

Do they still get sad from people they don't know dying? Don't want to deal with sad moodlets because the pizza man from a month ago died.

Only from friends' and relatives' deaths now, not acquaintances.
  • jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    mccc i guess!
    yikes!
  • NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    > @tankgirl2810 said:
    > I love all the fantasy CC mods. I also really like having extra trait mods.

Which fantasy mods do you use? I'm trying to get some more fantasy stuff in my game.
  • evelinamarinaevelinamarina Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm trying to have as few mods as possible since I hate having to update them when there are big patches, but I couldn't live without MCCC of course. oh, and Always Move objects on by Twisted Mexi.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I currently use MCCC, 'Reduced Random Townies', 'Less City Living Names', and UI Cheats. But I would say MCCC is the only one I can't live without.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    MCCC, UI Cheats, No Mosaic, and No Spoiling are my must-haves. There are a few others that I like as well, but MCCC takes care of 90% of the game for me. I am also thinking about getting the Controlled Pets mod - as I got seriously annoyed with my one cat.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I have never used any Sims 4 mods (weird since I used to use them like crazy during Sims 2) but if anyone knows a mod that lets you expand the icons panel for objects in build mode that would be the first mod I get.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I can live without all of them. But I find the CL name replace mod irreplacable.
    Also the no weird body shapes mod.
    I also like custom traits, careers and aspirations.
    And the pregnancy moods mod is super good too. Love it! I've had two embarrassing (maximum and medium levels) and one sad pregnancy.

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)