March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight December 14th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul!

How was everyone's week? :smile:

All the lights and decorations around me have put me in a very Simsmassy mood. The picture of this week's Friday Highlight needed to reflect that!:

g1mcckmqs2ms.png

Gifting Elf Bob, by @Rflong7 - For more plumbart -that should totally
be a word for plumbob art- head over to this thread in the Artist Haven.

That's it! No more news or rambling from me, let's go over the threads that made it to my list this week!:
  • The first question of the week is related to weather changes. It makes me shiver from imagining my Sims wearing their swimming outfits while playing in the snow. In their poll, @Stormkeep is asking us: "Do you change your planned outfits with the seasons?". Go vote for your playing style!
  • Let's move to warmer climates ;) - @drbelanger has opened an interesting discussion around "Pool lots" this week. Where do your Sims go to take a dip?
  • The next question may require a bit of thinking: @KalopsianDreamer would like to know which is your "Favourite item in TS4?". I can't decide myself, but I'm enjoying reading your choices. If you haven't yet, let us know which is yours!
  • When you finish going over the whole buy catalogue in your head and are ready to move on, let's talk about how much we spoil our Sims. We have the power to save them from doing some chores like the dishes or tidying their house. I wish an invisible hand would take the trash out for me in real life, but that's very unlikely to happen -and I would worry if it did! Going back to our virtual worlds, @Bearpal64 created a poll: "Do you use live drag?".
  • After so many questions, let's load up our game and get ready for a challenge! @huskylove210 wants us to improve our Create A Sim skills or prove that we have it mastered! If you haven't checked this thread yet, consider it an invite to take a look at: "33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!".
  • To wrap it all up (with a nice red and festive bow), I took a wander around The Sims 3 section, where lots and lots of interesting discussions are happening! No matter which game you play, @TinySpaceFox's question is universal: "How do your Sims find their life partners?" - take a look at their poll!

Extra: I came across a discussion by @hunniboo1 which, while not The Sims related, I've found very interesting to read. They are asking everyone "what brought you to the forums?". Share your experience with the community! :)

Hope you enjoyed exploring these discussions as much as I did. If you have any other suggestions or ideas for Friday Highlights, I would love to see your comment below!

As usual - we will be back next Friday with more! Have an awesim weekend!

fyb9o4rv0ixt.png

-Mai

PS. My simself hasn't been wearing the same outfit all week, and she had showers - she does NOT stink! Her wearing the same outfit than last week has totally nothing to do with me taking both screenshots at the same time and forgetting to change her clothes.
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Alright! The perfect way to end the week!
  • AngelSunlightAngelSunlight Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2018
    Please let me know
    how and where I can obtain
    microphones,
    stereo microphones
    preferrably
    or buy them with my Sims coins
    on The Sims 4 Mobile app!!
    I want very much and
    I need very much
    to have my Sim play the 🎹piano🎹
    as one of their hobbies
    My Sim is playing the 🎸guitar🎸
    as one of their hobbies!!
    I have an LG Stylo 4 telephone!!
    Please let me know
    when The Sims
    will have more apps!!
    I want very much
    for my Sim to be a 🎙🎵singer🎵🎙
    and a dancer!!
    I thank you very much!!

{Name removed, please don't share personal information on the forums. - EA_Cian}
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Great threads to explore this week B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring my thread! I’ve been having a lot of fun reading everyone’s replies :)
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Please let me know
    how and where I can obtain
    microphones,
    stereo microphones
    preferrably
    or buy them with my Sims coins
    I want very much and
    I need very much
    to have my Sim play the 🎹piano🎹
    as one of their hobbies
    My Sim is playing the 🎸guitar🎸
    as one of their hobbies!!
    I have an LG Stylo 4 telephone!!
    Please let me know
    when The Sims
    will have more apps!!
    I want very much
    for my Sim to be a 🎙🎵singer🎵🎙
    and a dancer!!
    I thank you very much!!

{Name removed, please don't share personal information on the forums. - EA_Cian}

Hey there, a conversation about Sims Mobile might be better suited to The Sims Mobile category and not this thread. You can join the conversation for Sims Mobile over in categories like https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/tsm-social-corner. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.