Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

Comments

• AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Hi!
    My initials are VZ
    1. I'm from Croatia
    2. I'm a Ravenclaw
    3. Litlle obvious maybe, but I looove pokémon
    4. I'm a cat person
    5. I loove horror movies, and I also watch a lot of TV shows.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »
    My name is Nina (my username is very creative isn't it)
    1. I have a cat
    2. I'm French
    3. I'm fluent in French and English, and I know a little Spanish and German.
    4. I'm a huge potterhead
    5. I like 'emo' bands haha

i wanted to update it/add more to it
    i now have two cats
    i'm still a huge potterhead and a hufflepuff, i'm a thunderbird
    i still like emo bands
    and i love hamilton

i love to write and make characters, and i use sims to give life to my ideas,
    i love making dramatic story and backstory to my characters,
    most of my sims have an intense backstory and i could talk about them for hours.
    ive been playing sims since sims 2. i'm a bit of a sims nerd and i love cc.

I love that you've added to your cat family! whose the new little scamp?
    Love for emo bands will never die

yass :D
    the new troublemaker is called Yuki, he's a male kinda tuxedo cat, we found him in the street. He's constantly looking for trouble but he's really cuddly.
    Our first cat, Moune (that picture isn't very recent, she's bigger now)
    dPLnRi6.jpg

Our second cat, Yuki
    MepHtqi.jpg
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member

Our second cat, Yuki
    MepHtqi.jpg
    [/spoiler]

Yuki is so precious!!! I mean they both are but that little face... who couldn't adore him- as much as trouble makers can be patience testing.. they're so cute!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    @nani my ilvermony house is also a Thunderbird as well. What is odd is that my house is Slytherin. Wouldn't Thunderbird be similar to the gryffindor house?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    My name is Victoria.

- I'm from the Midlands in the UK (not gonna be more precise than that) :lol:
    - I am the only person in the UK that has my full name, I discovered this when I made my family tree 3 years ago.
    - I have two budgies. They're in my display picture, Lord Charles on the left Sir Winston Popo is on the right. They're treated like royalty.
    - I love all animals including insects.
    - I once resuscitated a spider after I filled a bath and didn't realise it was there.

2UFyFUV.png

• CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    My name is Nicole.

-Animals are my whole world.
    -I worked at an animal shelter for a year.
    -I live in a blended cat-bird house; two cats and a budgie (I had the cats and my bf had the budgie when we met)
    -I grew up with cats, dogs, a cockatiel, and a goldfish
    -Ummm, non-animal related: I've recently discovered I love cooking.
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    @nani my ilvermony house is also a Thunderbird as well. What is odd is that my house is Slytherin. Wouldn't Thunderbird be similar to the gryffindor house?

They judge you on something else and we don't know much about ilvermony.
    But you will be surprised to learn I'm a Hufflepuff-slytherin haha

• Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Nekomata19 wrote: »
    My name is Mariah

1. My dream jobs are to be a voice actor and an author (I'm working on both currently)
    2. My current top 5 favorite shows are Supernatural, Gotham, The Walking Dead (despite not liking horror, oops), Black Butler (an anime), and The Good Place
    3. I'm into tarot and astrology
    4. I'm a Hufflepuff and my Patronus is a Manx Cat
    5. I have a cat named Kisa who likes to wake me up in the middle of the night by purring in my face

I think my patronus is something similar if not the same... I too am a hufflepuff - welcome!
    Gotham fan! - but I'm lazy and wait for it to go on Netflix so I'm actually behind by TV standards.. will have to give black butler a go - it has been in my "to watch" list for some time now :')

How did you get into voice acting?

Hi fellow Hufflepuff! ^_^ If you watch Black Butler you should know the season 2 is completely ignored does not follow canon at all. You should probably just skip to season 3 after season 1. Just as a heads up. Also there's a movie Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic.

Well, I've always done voice impressions of characters and then someone said I would be good for voice acting. I hadn't known it was a thing before then. I also enjoyed acting in theater before that, so it seemed like a natural outlet for me. :)
  • digitaltrashcandigitaltrashcan Posts: 30 Member
    hey my name is digitaltrashcan

1. i like the color green

2. i love viddy games especially RPGs

3. i'm going to university next year to study art

4. my spirit animal is a tardigrade

5. i saw a dead sheep on the beach one time
  • deadnarudeadnaru Posts: 14 New Member
    My name is Saira
    1. I love anime a lot
    2. My favorite movies are either Harry Potter series or The Outsiders
    3. Editing photos for fun is one of my hobbies
    4. Miniature dachshunds are my favorite animal
    5. Enchiladas are my favorite food.
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited December 2018
    @PastelMermaid,
    I used to live in Russia when I was a baby, because of my dads work but that's the only unique fact about me really :') and I don't remember anything other than the photos I've seen..
    Cool!! But sad you don't remember anything. I can relate, I don't really remember my childhood. My parents tell me stories and I'm like "Wow, really? Did this actually happen?".
    What's your band called?
    Cruel Magic. My guitarist wanted to be in a band with such a name long before he met me, so I didn't mind. :smiley:
    Is there anywhere you dream of playing one day? Like a venue, a location or a festival?
    Umm... Never thought of this, but the question is quite interesting. I think as far as we are a Russian band, it'd be a big honor to play anywhere outside our country, because there's not too many bands from here which are known outside of Russia. That'll be one of the first things to happen to show our success as a band. Personally I would want to play in the US, UK and in India, because I really like India. I have many Indian friends rockers and I know that the crowd there is very thankful to performing artists.
    And maybe we could try Wacken Open Air, but I wouldn't say it has anything to do with that band success thing, because there's so many bands there and EVERY band wants to be heard and loved.

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited December 2018
    Name: @Nikkei_Simmer; most call me Haruo in real life.

1. I live with my family (my wife and kids) and 4 cats (all slightly confused)
    2. I'm an XY chromosome'd simmer.
    3. I do photography (wildlife/landscape and some sports - shot my son's (ice) hockey games)
    _DSC4575_filtered.jpeg
    Have over $4000 in camera/photography gear - drooling over thinking about getting the Nikon D5 and replacing my 600mm f/4 (when and IF I win the lottery).
    5. I'm a fanatic about aircraft - used to build models of jet fighters.
    6. I use a 32" TV as a monitor for playing Sims 3 on my computer. The thing is, as I get older, my eyesight isn't as good at reading small-print (it's a condition called presbyopia where your close-in vision starts to go).

Bonus fact: I say "eh" a lot. :D:mrgreen: It's Canada, eh?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer that often happen as one's get older, their eyesight worsen.
    I am in my 20's and I can't see from far away- and far away being I can't be on a computer without my glasses otherwise I just see black shadowy lines.
    (Myopia) I fear that as I get older I see even worse because my eyesight is already bad

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited December 2018
    I am in my 20's and I can't see from far away- and far away being I can't be on a computer without my glasses otherwise I just see black shadowy lines.
    (Myopia) I fear that as I get older I see even worse because my eyesight is already bad

@nani, I'm in my late 40s. In my early 30s, my vision was 20/10 (what I can see at 20 feet, others have to be 10 feet away from the eye-chart to see) in one eye, 20/20 in the other; but now, I have 20/20 in both eyes...and the stiffening of the lens of my eyes, means I can't focus on small print like I used to be able to. But well, that's par for the course. My wife however says that more concerning is the fact that she ends up having to tell me something twice before I react. I think my hearing and memory are going. :D

But at least I can still see far away and that allows me to still drive (so I haven't lost my mobility yet) amongst a host of other problems... :) osteoarthritis (from a fall in 2006) and battles with pneumonia. (2x in the last two years).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

@nani, I'm in my late 40s. In my early 30s, my vision was 20/10 (what I can see at 20 feet, others have to be 10 feet away from the eye-chart to see) in one eye, 20/20 in the other; but now, I have 20/20 in both eyes...and the stiffening of the lens of my eyes, means I can't focus on small print like I used to be able to. But well, that's par for the course. My wife however says that more concerning is the fact that she ends up having to tell me something twice before I react. I think my hearing and memory are going. :D

But at least I can still see far away and that allows me to still drive (so I haven't lost my mobility yet) amongst a host of other problems... :) osteoarthritis (from a fall in 2006) and battles with pneumonia. (2x in the last two years).

Aw man .. I wish you the best. As for my sight, as long as I have my glasses I see moderately well. And I don't drive. But when I forget my glasses I could hardly make a difference between a lamppost and a human

• sabby33sabby33 Posts: 17 Member
    My name is Sabrina
    I have a 3 cats and a dog
    I have a 2 kids
    Huge vampire diary fan so sad its over so to speak
    I play Guildwars 1 and 2 as well as sims 3 and diablo 3
    I love to read write and paint.
  • CoolZantCoolZant Posts: 13 New Member
    My name's Joe.
    I have a dog.
    My favorite game is The Witcher 3.
    Game of Thrones is my favorite TV Show.
    I love drawing.
    I love the sea.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Hello!
    My name is Holly.
    1. My birthday is on Christmas day (turning 20!)
    2. I really love fashion, but I never dress up lol
    3. I became a Christian only two years ago coming January
    4. I have open conversations with cats when no one is around
    5. I love flying saucers, but can never find them! (They're these sweets that look like little saucers and are basically rice paper with sugary powder inside)
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Hello :) I'm keeping my name private, but anyone can just call me luxsylvan, which is my user and has nothing to do with my real name!

1. I love learning about art and making art, but have zero talent for it, and don't practice much, despite my enjoyment.
    2. I played the trumpet for 10 years before I stopped when I went to college.
    3. I have two cats.
    4. I taught myself to knit from YouTube videos a few years ago, and am currently working on my first pair of socks!
    5. My favorite colors are warm, pale pinks and golden, sunflower yellows.

Bonus for everyone interested in personality stuff: I'm a Hufflepuff, and my MBTI changes a lot. Generally it's ISFJ, but I've also been told ISFP, ESFJ, and ESFP. :D I've never taken an official test, just free online ones, which probably explains the inconsistencies. :sweat_smile:
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    My name is FabBunny

1) I love Queen
    2) I am an artist
    3) I know loads of random facts that I'll never have a use for
    4) I have a cat
    5) My faveourite song of all time is Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    My name is Hippie_Simmer!
    1. I'm left handed.
    2. I don't have a favorite holiday.
    3. I love music.
    4. My favorite ice cream flavor is Neapolitan.
    5. Summer is my favorite season.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • uniisimmeruniisimmer Posts: 41 Member
    Hi!
    My nickname's Mar
    1. i'm a sinner (p!atd)
    2. i love writing stories
    3. my favorite colour's pastel blue
    4. i've played the sims for over 600 hours (yikes that's a lot for only having it for a year)
    5. i love making friends, so hehe
  • GwenAutumnGwenAutumn Posts: 18 Member
    My name is Gwen
    1. I have a dog named Penny
    2. I love Christmas cookies
    3. Pastels are my favorite shades
    4. I am in college
    5. I speak english and french
    [img][/img]Cu7xidF.jpg
    Check out my Simblr! https://globalgwen98.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4cc

• Jessithesimmer01Jessithesimmer01 Posts: 10 New Member
    My name is Jessi
    1. My favorite season is winter
    2. I’ve never played the sims on pc
    3. I’m right handed
    4. I don’t have a favorite color
    5. I loove Caribbean music
  • SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    Hi I'm Simone (goes pretty well with the sims game doesn't) 1. my fav movie is THE TERMINATOR I could watch I a 100 times and never get sick of it. 2. my cats name is musket nicknamed musky. 3. I collect bratz dolls. 4. I hate the taste of butter. 5. my fav food is corn.