Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grisby's

so I finally stopped played with create-a-sim lol and actually played the game. Decided to play the family the Grisby's in Riverview which consists of Walter (dad), Yvette (mum), Laurel (daughter) and then recently born daughter Jennie.

I am liking the game so far, now I am starting to get the hang of it, the moving around in the game is slightly different so that took a while of getting used to and it is slightly disappointing that you can't go in the buildings with them, but I expect that will be something that will happen in an expansion pack.

I think I am going to stick with this family for a while and see where that goes.

Anyone else played the Grisby's and where have you gone with you story so far?

I also created an Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in Create a Sim which I have uploaded to the exchange. Not quite got the hang of tweaking facial features in there, is hard to get them exact. Might play them eventually too. :mrgreen: :-)

Comments

• fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited June 2009
    no one else playing The Grisby's then?
  • klk82781klk82781 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Edward and Bella...That's Awesome. I'm going to have to go look for them. Does he sparkle? :D
  • fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited June 2009
    klk82781 wrote:
    Edward and Bella...That's Awesome. I'm going to have to go look for them. Does he sparkle? :D

No unfortunately lol. I was disappointed with them really, couldnt get them as close to how they looked as i'd liked. Oh well they will do for now. No one says they have to be like what they look in the film. lol
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @fieryfemale I play Grisby! ;) Not very far off, but 7 days played. Laurel seems interested in painting, writing... And the spa. A study on beauty standards and loving yourself no matter what? Yvette would like more children but Lautel is so challenged by her facial features that she restrains herself. Walter is doing great and is a council member now. His boss, Cantina, loves him and even, autonomously, asked him to move with her! He refused, but Yvette dislikes her quite a bit now!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • There are in Moonlight Falls Sims that are based on Bella Swan and Edward Cullen :-) She's in Swain family and he s in van Gould family.

Me, I Just remeber Grisby family, but olays only Sunset Valley. They kinda like Bayless family from Twinbrook.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks - this thread is almost in the double digits in terms of age - let's always remember to check the age of a thread before posting (this one's 9.5 years old). Considering this I am going to close the thread.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top