Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Talent Showcase issues

So I converted the Stargazer Lounge penthouse lot in San Myshuno to a residential lot, using the Uptown Glass lot that shipped with CL. (I moved Judith Ward there so I could use her lot for my Arts and Science Center.) But it's still showing up as a location for Talent Showcase on the calendar, and the event can't be deleted or edited (I'd like to switch it to my Old Salt House lounge/bowling alley over in the Spice District). So it seems like the game is still recognizing the lot as a lounge. Is there a workaround, or do I just have to ignore the showcase?
Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Have you tried saving your lot and deleting it to see if it'll find another lounge before placing it back? Usually it'll rotate lounges.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    I had the same problem. I replaced The Solar Flare lot with a residential lot, but my sims still had events there. I renamed the lot, deleted it and put it back, restarted the game, etc, but the event was still there. I just ended up ignoring it and the next showcase was somewhere else.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Basically I just ignore the ones at residential or other lots. I've been having a similar issue with clubs that are supposed to meet at "any gym" or "any spa" being held at other venues, like bars or restaurants. Also there is an issue where a Sim will get invited somewhere and they end up at a totally different spot; I have a restaurant in San Myshuno named World's View (it serves all the foods from CL); my Sim was invited there but he and the other Sim ended up at Sunny Side Diner in Willow Creek.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Basically I just ignore the ones at residential or other lots. I've been having a similar issue with clubs that are supposed to meet at "any gym" or "any spa" being held at other venues, like bars or restaurants. Also there is an issue where a Sim will get invited somewhere and they end up at a totally different spot; I have a restaurant in San Myshuno named World's View (it serves all the foods from CL); my Sim was invited there but he and the other Sim ended up at Sunny Side Diner in Willow Creek.

Sims being invited to places and ending up elsewhere is a known current bug. My sim was invited to a resturaunt for a date one time and they ended up at a spa.

Sim's mother wanted to meet up somewhere which was a bar and ended up in Granite Falls. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    The same is happening to me and it's not solved yet. I converted the Stargazer Lounge into a residential lot because of the wonderful views and some nights my house is crowded with people. The only way to get rid of them is to lock the entrance door.

Could you fix this bug please? Thank you.