Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @MoonandStars83, Riverview. That girl is Malika Williams from the library. She's a toddler when you start playing with them.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited December 2018
    Comments will come later but I need help with an issue I am having. Brittany just started the daycare profession but the kids disappeared halfway through the work day. Does anyone know what to do other than starting the day over?

Ignore this, I fixed the problem.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3193
    @Brandontaylor Bryce's new hairstyle looks good on him. Time for a new sink I think. I have a habit of keeping sims in one job for their whole life, it would be interesting to play out multiple career changes. At least Celeste is aiming away her golf club away from the house lol. My first thought about the dog name was Bella Swan from Twilight :lol:
    Hmmm is she eating with the roommate or actually eating the roommate lol. That's great that the blog sold for a lot of money. Daycare is interesting, I've never stuck it out long enough to get to the top. Wow I'm not sure that I could play through university 5 times in a row.
    17 is a massive amount of love letters! :open_mouth: Poor lady, but she should get used to Brittany's sudden transformations. Congrats on her first degree. Opening a daycare is a type of business but maybe a Physical Education degree would be more handy for when she has to run after the toddlers.
    @king_of_simcity7 I know Lil Bling. I just think his name is silly :tongue:
    @CravenLestat Kira is cute. I hope you noticed that I used a couple of your plaid patterns in that photoshoot with Chandra :wink:
    @Springfairy556 I can't remember the exact setting because I keep notifications on for everyone. I think there's an option somewhere where you can set stories on for just blood relations.
    Ryan must have lots of experience playing games at the festival from being mayor. Lol how nice of him to boo Lynn instead of helping her out. I don't think he will ever be okay with her going out and chasing storms as part of her job :disappointed:
    @emorrill I hope you had a nice sleep after doing all that writing! :sleeping:
    I'm glad that Miriam is dressed a bit warmer today. She must feel safer around Mr. Hodge too to go without Ciro now. Aw he greeted her with a smile. Wow he even got her a gift too! It's amazing how a little bit of compassion for him has slowly thawed his humanity. What a thoughtful present. Gosh I can't imagine how cold it must be that the ice doesn't melt while in the box. I love Miriam's inner thoughts :lol: I'd take the smell of fish over standing outside in freezing weather any day. It's sweet that Mr. Hodge feels comfortable enough now to talk openly about his life with Miriam. That name rings a bell, he must mean Ayana Yuki. Ohhh no that's such a tragic story! No wonder he hates Christmas, seeing everyone else happy while all he has is deep sadness for his family :cry:. So either no one noticed the tragedy of Ayana and the twins or they didn't care. That's truly sad how he lost everything. Miriam's got a point about it being more likely that no one in the town realised what happened, and only judged Mr. Hodge by his bitter attitude afterwards. I think he really needed to tell that story to someone. I think it was very therapeutic for him :smile: Hi Jaron! Ahhh freezing cold water. I like the symbolism of being a baptism and washing his sins away.
    Those lyrics are very fitting for how he must be feeling :smile:
    I was listening to a song this morning that also kind of fits.
    https://heymarseilles.bandcamp.com/album/valentines
    @Vincent_Vengeance Sorry I got the names mixed up. I know Sheryl is his wife :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Deirdre just looks evil. Look at that sly smile, she's gonna wreak havoc :naughty:
    @mikezumi Jaxon has a nice view from the window by his crib. I like how Josie is always sitting at the head of the table. Haha how fitting that she thinks its her royal court, and I think she dressed as a princess a couple updates ago. The chickens must be very happy. Jaxon got his last ever strolls. Paul and Ian probably didn't even get out of bed :lol: Aw what a cute boy :smile:
    Josie is still head of the table :lol: I'm sure Jaxon will grow up to be a very accomplished angler. Cute moment with Jason and Josie. Aw no more babies... yet. I guess Josie can't be on the end of the table anymore. The boys are just admiring the craftsmanship of the walls.
    I like how in the first family picture they're all looking at each other and smiling. The second one is a nice. Jaxon's got a funny grin in the third one :smile:
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @TadOlson, you want it even colder? I never thought I'd speak to anybody who liked snow more than me ;)

@Mikezumi, I will do, sure! it's good to catch up with everyone :) Thanks for understanding :3

@MoonandStars83 and we keep having rain! So yes, let's swap for a bit :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Well Ryan is moving his way back up in the political career and has also gained 1 star celeb...Guess mayors and governors are "famous" But now I got paparazzi standing outside my house.XD

48367946_211151929809067_2459972446116118528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=762e849cd96af799dfb579d21e36b978&oe=5C8EFC52
    And this dude, Dirk McGreggor, he's my sims neighbor and he keeps inviting himself over....lol

@meerkattime You are welcome.

@emorrill It's okay, it doesn't bother me. For some reason I just play females alot, probably because when I got the game, I played males mostly. Also this challenge is a bit easier with a female according to the creator.

@coco Thanks.
    I do probably need a new sink.
    I've never really changed job's either. Bryce wants to and Brittany has to do all jobs.
    Lol, I thought that was what that characters name was. I never really watched or read Twilight.
    I don't know, maybe she does want to eat her.
    I like blogs, still have more to do each season.
    I'm not looking forward to the next degrees. One is enough.
    Lol, she will need that degree, I forget which season/town though.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    "Puppet-Master"
    Chapter Two - Biding My Time"
    It's not how fast you make your move, but calculating when to make the move. I decided to see what the web said about this town. After all, you can never get enough dirt on the citizens. Because that's what you can leverage to get your way. If you really want to inflict some pain, air someone's dirty little secret and see how fast they crumble. No, it's not nice, but well, who said that I had to be nice? Any advantage is an advantage and well, I intend to stake my claim on this town.
    Screenshot-30.jpgScreenshot-31.jpgAs it turns out, this out-of-the-way place wasn't far enough out of the way. Because I wake up in the morning to go out and feed my chickens; collect their eggs and milk the cows and I find someone in my backyard, trespassing on my property. Just what I needed. Asked her who the hell she was thinking that she could walk onto my property any old time she wanted. Evidently she had a lot of money, so she thought she could do anything she pleased.
    Screenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-37.jpgWell, she certainly found out differently after I told her off. My property may not be fenced, but it's in a remote location for a reason. And that reason is that I don't want anybody nosing around my business unless it's someone I've given express permission to do so. So yeah, Agnes, I ain't given you permission to be on my property, Sod off!

Decided that it was time for me to start sticking feelers into the town and went over and bought up shares in several businesses. The income will be useful down the road. But gemstones are my racket at the moment. A few inobstrusive cuts that gets rid of the defects in the gemstone will jack up the price incredibly high, so a few sales of those gemstones bought me my Lambo. I'm not one for ostentatious displays of wealth but occasionally, I'll stick it to the snobs in Sunset Valley. Frankly, when they see me driving the Huracan down the road, they know it's a car that they'll never be able to afford in their wildest dreams, because as expensive as the Margaret Vaguester is §105,000, the Huracan is §1.8M; far above what any of them make or could even dream of saving up for.

Screenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgI'm well off...comfortable...and able to have whatever I want, when I want. It's a matter of pushing the right buttons and making the right contacts. Then I'll go about making this little town my own. It's amazing just how quickly doors open when you grease a few palms with a couple thousand simoleons in graft. People say that I'm ruthless, but that's where the money lies. If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the firepit.
    Screenshot-54.jpgScreenshot-55.jpgScreenshot-56.jpgThe next day brought with it some rain. Luckily my all-season high-performance low aspect tires managed to cut through the rain soaked roads with ease. I had things to do and the weather wasn't going to stop me from going out. I had places to go and people to see, namely, those who I was going to graft some money to to make certain that I got first dibs on buying up their property. After all, when it comes down to it. If I have the whole town in my pocket, then when the developers come knocking, I make all the money.
    Screenshot-57.jpgScreenshot-58.jpgAnd there was always time to grab a bite to eat at the local greasy spoon. And hey, as part-owner of that greasy spoon, it means that my meals are gratis. Gotta take the perks where you can. I've been hearing noises that Nick Alto is getting perturbed that shares are being bought up. So's the Landgraabs. Well, when it comes down to it, you snooze, you lose. Tough beans. And the whining and complaining...well, it just meant that I was doing everything right. It meant that I was cornering the wealthiest in Sunset Valley and making them nervous. Good.
    Screenshot-62.jpgThey'll see my hand alright, but only when it's too late...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    pg. 3194
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you :smile: I hope Ty and Audra come back in one piece. I guess the kids are old enough now to take care of themselves. I hope no one trashes the house :lol:
    I like Erin's red hair. Seems like a tame teen party so far. Isla looks so cute slow dancing. At least everyone behaved themselves and left early. Ty and Audra have nothing to worry about :smile:
    @emorrill "Sleigh Ride" has to be one of my favourite ever Christmas tunes. It's so upbeat :smile:
    Here's another one you've probably heard a million times but I still love it :lol: @Vincent_Vengeance Steve's studio looks amazing! I never knew there were so many guitars in game. I like the picture of the guitars against the window. That's an odd place to do homework. It's a bit sad that Dash hasn't made friends yet. Maybe he can be friends with this girl. I wish Sheryl all the best with her painting career. Maybe Dash expected Steve to pick him up earlier. Kids say stuff they don't mean all the time. That's terrible of someone to spread rumors. I hope his celebrity friends stop ignoring him after the rumors go away. It's nice that they can both try the diner for the first time.
    @king_of_simcity7 Things seem good so far with Courtney and Derrol. I hope he doesn't cheat on her like so many other sims in your game :frowning:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like you were very lucky to get an EA worker who knows what they're talking about :smile:
    @Springfairy556 So things are still tense after the argument. It's hard for Ryan because of what he's been through but he still needs to respect and listen to what Lynn wants to do. He can't be afraid of storms forever. Maybe he'll feel happier with Lynn doing more writing in the meantime.
    @PalmArrow I love Iris's panda beanie. She seems to be a very active and curious girl spending her snow day going places and learning skills. I really hope Erica can complete her LTW. I like that children can bake too but I'm not sure if they would actually taste any good :lol:
    @meerkattime Thank you :heart:
    Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had an amazing day! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into your comments, it's always very appreciated :blush:
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks. Nice picture of Bhodie :smile:
    @Brandontaylor Brittany's got a friggen mansion! Looks nice. That's a nice tidy profit from selling the insects. Pretty unicorn. Brittany will be rolling in money before too long :smile:

pg. 3195
    @Springfairy556 Ugh paparazzi are the worst. You can always disable them with Register if you get sick of them. Dirk McGreggor.. ha what an odd name :lol:
    @Brandontaylor What is the name of the challenge you're doing? I'd like to read more about it :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Evil_Haruo's house has gotten much bigger. Well that's what happens when you don't build fences. I wonder why Agnes was being nosy. Haruo's car is nice. He's got it all planned out hasn't he.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime So sorry have been trying to recover today but....

I did make a promise to make you that special sim

:(

<3<3<3<3

R0rlEAC.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    Hello all

I'm pleased to tell you that today I seem to be getting back to my usual self. I am actually able to focus and have been working, intermittently, on the video I've been trying to get done all week. I'm editing and narrating as I go. Hope to have it done today some time.

I'm looking forward to getting onto the next Caroline and Friends video which I'll do as soon as this one on Oscar is done.

@polrbear I'm glad you're persevering with your animations. One suggestion I have, and you might be already doing it, is each time you get to a point where you're happy with your progress, make a backup before you do anymore work on it so if you have to start again you only have to go back to the latest point you backed up. Although, having said that, it can be beneficial to do things over and over again when first learning something. I look forward to seeing your results.

@Vinvent_Vengeance I was stunned with the beauty of your bathroom and other interior shots you posted recently.

@bekkasan thanks for the comments. I noticed Jack's eyes are big but some people are like that. I like variety. I don't much like tiny eyes but would add them to a sim to add more variety to the game.

@meerkattime HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Simming all.
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @coco,
    Steve's studio looks amazing! I never knew there were so many guitars in game. I like the picture of the guitars against the window.
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) Not too many guitars actually, half are Maxis guitars of different colors, others are CC. The double neck guitar is CC for example. TS3 Late Night also has one hidden guitar called Iconic Jam, Steve has 3 of them as well. You get it from your fans by mail when you reach 5 stars.
    Maybe he can be friends with this girl.
    Thought about that too.
    I wish Sheryl all the best with her painting career.
    Thank you!! She's making some great progress, because she wants to paint more and more after her skill raised to 5.
    That's terrible of someone to spread rumors. I hope his celebrity friends stop ignoring him after the rumors go away. It's nice that they can both try the diner for the first time.
    Everything's okay now. :) They're friends again. At least this helped him spend one evening like a father and a son.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,120 Member
    @meerkattime HOW did I miss your birthday!? :open_mouth:

For you. <3

birthday_cake.gif

Hope it was an awesome day! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    @meerkattime - Happy birthday... Hope it was a good one.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @coco Glad you like Chandra <3<3<3 By the way remember that awful photoshoot you did I did not like??

Me either :love: you do such awesome pictures every single time.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat She has lips just like Angelina Jolie :love:
    Haha you got me, I thought you didn't like it for a second :lol:
    I was going to have Chandra fight mummies in the tomb but I ran out of time so maybe next time :smile:

@Springfairy556 Paparazzi are annoying. I've been dealing with them myself.
    Lol, maybe Dirk has a crush or something.

@Nikkei_Simmer Haruo has a nice evil plan.
    You tell her, Haruo!
    Wow, that's an expensive car.
    Haruo must be good if he can beat out the Landgraab's. That's kind of their thing.

@coco Yeah, it isn't too bad of a home. It actually is in the bin and comes with the base game.
    She's got over $300,000 she can spend, lol.
    I want a unicorn but that's another town.
    Llandros Ultimate Sim Challenge. The rules are here
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853887/llandros-ultimate-sim-challenge-rules-sims-3/p1
    There's a lot there but I love it.

@CravenLestat Nice job on Jasmine!

Update time for Celeste

hxcmTrw.jpg
    Celeste decided to give Bella another chance. This time things went alot better and they are on their way to being friends.

z0Z1eEt.jpg
    She needed to work on her cooking skill and so she made her a pumpkin pie. And she reached level 5 cooking, and completed her lifetime wish of learning all recipes. Not sure why it is 28 when Celeste hasn't read all of them yet, but I'm not complaining.

Y60d6nh.jpg
    Xa6a0Ll.jpg
    Bella's birthday was today. Here she is as an adult.

sPL962L.jpg
    Bryce decided to leave acrobatics as he wanted to try another career.

x7zJ5mt.jpg
    He decided he wanted to join the military and serve his country. He knew it was an important job. So now "Hugh With A Twist" has retired (his stage name, I didn't choose it).

***I'll have another Brittany update tomorrow. I had an issue with daycare but I resolved it. What happened was the children disappeared around 11:30 am and I didn't know what to do. I restarted the game and everything is fine now so I'm relieved. And since it's close to Christmas, and because I just heard this song on the radio, here's a song for you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwojekKN9OE
    @coco PS: Since you almost sorta kinda slightly impressed me a tiny wee bit with that photo shoot I have another gift sim model for you tomorrow. :smirk:

You will not be disappointed

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: Lil Bling’s name comes from the 90s or 2000s lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The final part of Courtney's backstory :smile:

The relationship between Courtney and Derrol has not been going well. It started off ok but now he is not talking to her

48363946_10156000559001497_4868410262547333120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2fac2d9f2d29dde3571b04c2147112c5&oe=5CA9F8FA

She just cannot get hold of him

48357817_10156000559046497_7376897057216266240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=af5acdc5f86694b0c7bb66a83278cb57&oe=5C8E2B58

Kerry does not know what is going on either

48255940_10156000559151497_9063451755676696576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2e660185e3a94cbaea199b4097ea94f2&oe=5C9CB6AC

Courtney goes to visit him

48058960_10156000559201497_4395449026552528896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9994add869cd9e129358f3433afd0807&oe=5C905852

His mother lets her in and tells him that he is with a friend

48350155_10156000559266497_1983731551619252224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=a451edbb72237d34982ceedcb422ea3b&oe=5CA30406

It turns out that he is hanging with Kerry!

48340879_10156000559321497_6335040284442755072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=f0d6f50417c9c2e22d455f5572e9a7b2&oe=5CA2DCE1

Courtney is confused

48381412_10156000559466497_4075929568836321280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=17ac59e9552aa87df367dd047c3e5fb3&oe=5CA07E28

Kerry claim that it is innocent

48266745_10156000559431497_2152724100806606848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ed11988046a83f23e76fe703f783774c&oe=5CA28DE2

Courtney now feels hurt. She later gets a text off Derrol accusing her of being clingy and possessive so he dumps her. None of the other girls seem to care

48362500_10156000559521497_8790885610584801280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5274806612449e046d272cbcd47a5459&oe=5C931E20

Jennifer comforts her daughter

48164576_10156000559616497_8682338116133978112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=13d4be81c91e8e7a2ac9b93182e1d7c4&oe=5C9F0B3B

Courtney soon comes to visit Jasmine

48045812_10156000559636497_3359130077236297728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=db9f2c8a08ccaf7ee465e0796c865fe9&oe=5C9916E4

She knows that Jasmine is her real friend

48360339_10156000559706497_5955723006381654016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=1b715f5c3014fb47860b3aa560665635&oe=5C9E25C0

I will be giving Courtney and Jasmine a break or a while but will show Jasmine's part of the story in a few weeks. Next week we will come back to Shelly :smile:

Busy day today at work so will be only lurking when I can
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Perty picture

q1Eg74n.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Mikezumi , adorable pictures of Josie and Jaxon playing together with the dollhouse. I love seeing children and toddlers playing together.
    Nice to see Pepe around - I kind of think of him as one of your sims now!
    Jaxon is very cute as a child!

@Vincent_Vengeance , cute pictures of Dash on the rocking horse!
    I like how you decorated the new bathroom. And Steve's collection of guitars is very impressive!
    I hate that disgraced celebrities lose their friendships. Otherwise it would be a fun addition to the game, but friendships take so long to build without cheats!

@king_of_simcity7 , I like the picture of all the girls heading for their night out!
    The dog vandalism made me laugh. :smiley:
    Courtney looks so happy to receive a text from Derrol.
    ... just read all your updates. Poor Courtney!

@CheesySimsLover , excellent picture of the meteor! I've never had one in my game, and I was actually considering not installing Ambitions at all because I was so afraid of meteors!
    Also, wow, Zachary is muscular! :)

@Silverofdreams30 , Audra is awesome for fighting the burglar! Love the scenery picture and the dancing couples at the party.

@msbeckycat , I'm glad your cat is doing well!

@MoonandStars83 , LOL, it sounds like wishing for love from the wishing well isn't really a very good idea! (I've never done it.)

@Brandontaylor , I like the hairstyle you gave Bryce. And Bella the puppy is cute!
    Brittany seems to be making great progress with the challenge! And wow, 17 love letters!
    Bella is still cute as an adult dog. :)

@emorrill , lovely chapter. I love that Jaron decided to trust Miriam with his story, and I love the symbolism of swimming in the freezing water under the Northern lights!
    I wasn't able to play all the Christmas videos you shared, probably because of my location, but that's a beautiful version of The First Nowell!

@Springfairy556 , what a lovely sunset over Riverblossom Hills! I'm sorry to see Ryan and Lynn have an argument after a fun day at the Festival.

@Nikkei_Simmer , Deirdre is very pretty and sounds like an excellent match for Evil Haruo!
    I love the rainy scenery pictures.

@coco , beautiful photoshoot of Chandra!

@meerkattime , happy birthday!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Jaxon wanted to fish before 6am. I bet he's regretting that wish ;)
    45586765824_6efc9c6d6d_o.jpg
    45586765554_beed388d3a_o.jpg
    46310037531_75bdca907b_o.jpg
    It took over an hour to catch a goldfish! He was using perfect lettuce as bait and he's an angler so I have no idea why it took so long!
    45586765284_69cfb627aa_o.jpg
    I am thinking the house might need a separate dining room because there's lots of arm waving before everyone gets to their seats :#
    46310037181_c2a589dd4e_o.jpg
    Paul's waking wish was to watch the Cooking Channel and Ian's was to buy a new recipe. I gave Ian the multitab to save him a trip to the bookstore.
    45586765074_9942aafeab_o.jpg
    Both Josie and Jaxon woke with fishing wishes :)
    46310036581_6cd3c35ab7_o.jpg
    46310036291_b904f1798c_o.jpg
    Jason and Josh also had fishing wishes. They got their wishes when the gardening was done :)
    46310036001_f60e181c80_o.jpg
    They caught excellent salmon at the same time although they had very different reactions to their catch :D
    46310035691_3787a0b690_o.jpg
    Neither was impressed with their next catch :D
    46310035371_d5b8c3f175_o.jpg
    Page 3191

@CheesySimsLover Zachary doesn't look like he's enjoying his workout ;) Congrats on his girlfriend :)

@jonny522 Poor thing. Is it any wonder she is depressed? Being constantly sick and a widow would make anyone sad :(

@MoonandStars83 My sim children often roll wishes to ride the spring riders :) Sim kids don't seem to smile a lot but I am sure that Josie was having fun :D
    Happy birthday Barek :)
    Genie and ghost is an interesting combination!
    I didn't know there was a street artist LTW! Good luck to Aria :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the nice comments :) Since this is my first genie I didn't know what to expect as far as the kid inheriting the trait went. I am glad both kids got it :)
    Poor Derek :( Brittany must have scared him badly! :D
    Wow! Alchemy now! I don't envy Brittany for all she has to accomplish!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am sure I have seen a sim pull up in front of the house so I don't know why the bus doesn't come closer.

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comments :) I thought it was adorable when Jaxon didn't want to get off the spring rider :)

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the nice comments :) The sims that visit my lot are also random but in my normal saves nearly everyone in town is a friend or related in some way :D In my current save I have seen sims fishing in the family pond that aren't friends.
    Fun trick or treating pics :) Some kids are very demanding :D
    What a nice way to pass time while the power is out :)
    After several fish wishes were fulfilled, I released the boys and Jason struck a pose :D
    44493258800_3c8762f291_o.jpg
    Josh has eight athletic skill points but still has difficulty catching Jason's throws :D
    46310034561_bcee26655e_o.jpg
    Ian and Paul did their homework before going to the Prom :)
    46310034581_59b255c63e_o.jpg
    46310034161_e8bf09b2c0_o.jpg
    45586763124_32e068eafe_o.jpg
    While I was watching the boys get in the limo I saw Jason heading to the chicken coop.
    46310033871_b0b7db1bd2_o.jpg
    45586762714_4a791ea7ec_o.jpg
    46310033591_48c5bc9b01_o.jpg
    32437942548_4c1a3f5512_o.jpg
    That's one tough bird! :D
    46259905792_93d14aa81b_o.jpg
    32437942188_f8b1c2e73c_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file