Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flea Bath?

13...Next

Comments

• SenbeideeSenbeidee Posts: 9 New Member
    edited February 2014
    It should work. I suggest becoming good friends with the cat the normal way, not just having the cat select "Become BFFs" on the sim. Try doing a bunch of nice interactions, then make sure you have a bathtub and there should be an option that says "Give X a flea bath." Try it and if the pet will not take a bath, do some more nice interactions and try again. If you get fed up the pet hygienator lifetime wish also is a great alternative. Hope this helped in some way :)
  • Chumi73Chumi73 Posts: 2 New Member
    My Sim Dog has fleas and I am not getting the option to give a flea bath. I have tried different tubs and nothing. My sim is also good friends and companions with the dog and the option does not come up. Is there a specific tub I should purchase or a code I can use to remove the fleas?
  • RisukageRisukage Posts: 3 New Member
    It's both intuitive and NOT at the same time. My cat picked up fleas and then gave them to me. Great. Selecting her, the sinks, everything did nothing. So on a whim (and comments here) I bought a random, regular bathtub, placed it awkwardly in my bathroom (penthouse apartment, I am SO hurting for space!), picked up my kitty, and then had the option to give her a bath. Now, granted, I might have had the option to bathe her if I hadn't picked her up, but if you're going to give your critter a cleaning it makes sense that you've gotta be able to hold onto them. XD

Further, I was able to get back my valuable space (and take a shower to get off MY fleas) by putting the tub in my family inventory for next time by going back into Buy Mode. We're all clean and flea-free now, and I'm doubling down on being able to buy a proper house because this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 apartment is too tiny for all of us. :D
  • AndreeaAndreea Posts: 1 New Member
    If nothing works, try testingcheats true, SHIFT + Left Click on the pet and Reset Object. Not sure for how long it is gonna work, but it worked for me. 👍🏻
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Andreea wrote: »
    If nothing works, try testingcheats true, SHIFT + Left Click on the pet and Reset Object. Not sure for how long it is gonna work, but it worked for me. 👍🏻
    Hi there. That's not how to reset a pet in TS3, which is what this rather old thread is about. I think we have a game version mismatch here? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • SoSimCrazySoSimCrazy Posts: 6 New Member
    This was really helpful! I was beginning to worry my dog couldn't take a dog bath! Thanks for tips!!