Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld It will be hard but I will try to wait patiently! :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    I don't want to have to wait to find out what was on the video...(but that's kind of foolish of the police not checking to see where the dirt roads led).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    @MadameLee You must have been reading my tie-in story lol. THank you. It does seem strange the police wouldn't have checked the dirt roads, but I guess if you think about it, the police figured there wouldn't be any surveillance on those roads so it didn't occur to them I suppose. Which is odd since even the police are Wyatt's (Nora and Randy's son R.J.) But the police have a lot on their plate. They can't be a through as Mickey was.
    @MadameLee You must have been reading my tie-in story lol. THank you. It does seem strange the police wouldn't have checked the dirt roads, but I guess if you think about it, the police figured there wouldn't be any surveillance on those roads so it didn't occur to them I suppose. Which is odd since even the police are Wyatt's (Nora and Randy's son R.J.) But the police have a lot on their plate. They can't be a through as Mickey was.

@LONESTAR2330 Yeah I was even prior to your "break" from it-I mean I had to see where/how the two stories um connected. Even though that the main Murdoks (interesting I have a different fictional Murdochs n my own game from a TV show up here in Canada)- aren't um..non-whites- it makes me think a lot of how non-whites are treated by police-which is something I sort of cover in my own story in Gen 4 (I'm near the end of rewriting Gen 2). I might dig deeper on that angle this time around..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld It will be hard but I will try to wait patiently! :)
    Tick tock..... :)
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I don't want to have to wait to find out what was on the video...(but that's kind of foolish of the police not checking to see where the dirt roads led).

Sorry - not until Saturday..... As for the police - they looked in the easy spots and gave up because nobody was killed maybe?

Exactly - and yay for Ben pushing Mickey and gang to not give up. :)

@LONESTAR2330 Yeah I was even prior to your "break" from it-I mean I had to see where/how the two stories um connected. Even though that the main Murdoks (interesting I have a different fictional Murdochs n my own game from a TV show up here in Canada)- aren't um..non-whites- it makes me think a lot of how non-whites are treated by police-which is something I sort of cover in my own story in Gen 4 (I'm near the end of rewriting Gen 2). I might dig deeper on that angle this time around..

Glad you were able to enjoy both stories! <3

They connect pretty closely. Especially in Gen Two with the Cole and Nicky and Mickey (SS ICKY to many) drama. I had tried to do a reboot but things just didn't click. So I decided to come back to my original and finish this story, some with Collab with Audrey some not.

They connect pretty closely. Especially in Gen Two with the Cole and Nicky and Mickey (SS ICKY to many) drama. I had tried to do a reboot but things just didn't click. So I decided to come back to my original and finish this story, some with Collab with Audrey some not.

Yeah I read that part (what led Garret and Mickey to "retire* from the criminal organisation) of your story before you tried to reboot it.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018
    @MadameLee
    The finale of Sins of the Father explains that Mickey gave up the life for Nicky, while Garret was ready to move away from the life. His original intention was to legitimize the Outfit but that proved to not be possible. The Outfit had to remain what it was to serve its purpose. Which was to keep other criminal organizations out of Willow Creek and later San Myshuno.
    @MadameLee
    The finale of Sins of the Father explains that Mickey gave up the life for Nicky, while Garret was ready to move away from the life. His original intention was to legitimize the Outfit but that proved to not be possible. The Outfit had to remain what it was to serve its purpose. Which was to keep other criminal organizations out of Willow Creek and later San Myshuno.

Yeah I know I read that part..prior to you trying to reboot it in a comic book format..
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018
    Chapter 2.77 - Family Find out what the video revealed......

Read about the rest of the investigation here as @LONESTAR2330’s mini-crossover comes to an end.

Cole watches the video that changes his reality

lRahd5x.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ding d*ong the ***tch is DEAD (in jail, hopefully.) :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2018

The real mystery is who shanks her in prison.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Response for this chapter. Read it this afternoon and thought about it tonight...while baking (that fact will make sense when you read the rest).
    Cole + Avery Ship before this chapter...
    tumblr_pjsf8z3ukY1v2lczu_540.jpg

Cole + Avery Ship after this chapter
    tumblr_pjsf92rO9B1v2lczu_540.jpg

Pics courtesy of me melting chocolate for baking...
    I wonder if she will survive prison. She’s calculating enough so she might. :#

InfraGreen wrote: »

For sure! We can hope someone does anyway.
    edited December 2018
    Response for this chapter. Read it this afternoon and thought about it tonight...while baking (that fact will make sense when you read the rest).

Rocky and done or sunk?

But yummy!!!!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Hurray!!!Me jumping up and down and clapping! I am very happy how this went down for Avery. Feeling sorry for Cole and the rtwinbs though. :bawling: Good riddance Avery! Finally!! :)
    don't tell me-one of the videos show that Avery is two-timing Cole?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @haswh wrote: »
    Hurray!!!Me jumping up and down and clapping! I am very happy how this went down for Avery. Feeling sorry for Cole and the rtwinbs though. :bawling: Good riddance Avery! Finally!! :)
    Hah! I knew you would be happy. But you are right. This is hurting Cole's entire family. :'(
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    don't tell me-one of the videos show that Avery is two-timing Cole?
    Most definitely.... :scream:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Rocky and done or sunk?

But yummy!!!!

Almost destroyed and then completely destroyed. I only just remembered I replied here. (Binging Fangs season 3 as I write this...)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Rocky and done or sunk?

But yummy!!!!

Almost destroyed and then completely destroyed. I only just remembered I replied here. (Binging Fangs season 3 as I write this...)

Ahhhh. I’m slow! Fangs is fun though!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Poor Cole & poor kids & poor rest of the Murdock family.

She gets shanked by the Dragonborn she sells her shiv to for skooma before the Forswarn have their jailbreak.
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    All this talk about your upcoming casting call has me excited about something for the first time in awhile. I have several options for who to send to you. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Okay, finally read this. After the week I have had, I really needed something to go right. Thank you for giving me that something. I really did not like that woman.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Poor Cole & poor kids & poor rest of the Murdock family.

She gets shanked by the Dragonborn she sells her shiv to for skooma before the Forswarn have their jailbreak.

Yes...for sure it will be hard even though they are much better off without her, but the guilt is a hard thing to let go of....

And I have no idea what you just said....but it certainly sounds quite interesting! And maybe a fitting end for her! :joy: