Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wishcaster--an original fantasy EPILOGUE

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2018
    Mr. Payne wasn't as much of a pain as I thought he might be! :D Brenden is scared of the under realm and I guess he has good reason. I can't wait to see the real Athena when she takes her shroud down. That is if she can figure out how to use her magic powers that she has always had. :o

@pammiechick You keep me on the edge of my seat with every chapter I read! Thank you for such an exciting story! :)<3

He isn’t very painful, is he? :D Brenden IS scared...he knows a lot about it and it isn’t fairy friendly.

Athena—her unveiling is in two chapters! :scream: I think you’ll be surprised! B) And hopefully she’ll unlock all that magic she has inside! So glad you’re liking the story! :heart:

I kinda like the dark Brenden! Lol....but does he also have a shroud that he wears?

Me, too! But...he won’t keep the dark hair since it’s not his real look. Fairies (and Middle Realm elves) don’t wear shrouds.
    Brenden is even more handsome with black hair <3 And I really loved Mr. Payne and his house... I don't know why but I still trust him. If he's a zombie, he is the best zombie I have ever known. ;)

Isn’t he? :love: Too bad he can’t keep that look! Mr. Payne seems nice, doesn’t he?
    MadameLee wrote: »

Yes...when I did that portrait of Mr. Payne's family, I thought his mom looked a lot like Morticia! I had The Muensters in mind, too. Just simple folks who are a bit macabre but they don't mean anything by it!!! Goodness no! :

I wonder if, as Wishcaster, Athena will manage to find a way for peace between the realms.

You never know about Mr. Payne...at least not now. You might later!! :open_mouth:

Athena has all realm blood--so she can relate to every realm and maybe that will be key to people being kind to one another because all are people--no matter their culture and what they look like!!!

I don't know much about either the AdamsFamily or the Munsters but i heard people say that the two families are complete opposites. A family (Adams) who apperently (more or less) want to sort of be monsters(?) and like the Munsters want to be human

Both Addams Family and Muensters were monsters trying to live in the “normal” world. Muensters would have been deemed “nicer” than the Addams Family but both were oblivious to their differences that everyone else saw. That’s what made the series’ funny and endearing.

I love Adams Family! <3 Monsters? No... Everyone could learn a lot of good from the Adams family. Unfortunately, I've never heard about Muensters... :astonished:

Addams family were very sweet as were the Muensters. You should look them up. Hilarious! It was sad how people treated them.

Here’s an episode:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3j8ou2
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2018
    I still ship Francisco and Holly for no reason. You can't stop me! And based on Mr. Payne's comments, I wonder if Holly is at all supernatural.

Aww...not sure if this ship will happen but they would be cute together! And is Holly a supernatural? Hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Wednesday!

Let's see how everyone fares in the Under Realm nighttime. :naughty:

XmXsFe1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    HOLY S.....!!!!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I had to look at the explosion screenshot a second time because I thought they just tore off her skin like it was a latex glove (no fun emojis because that description is bad)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    These two funny monsters made me laugh, but I was really scared for Brenden and Athena... What they wanted to do to Brenden and what they did to Athena... It's just... :s They both should be punished for that :angry: Well, I hope Athena will survive... By the way, I didn't like how Francisco reacted when these two big guys with horns had fun with Brenden. I am sure he realized that Brenden can't defend himself against them... It's not very nice, Francisco, I am disappointed in you :/
    As always it was a great chapter <3
    HOLY S.....!!!!

:scream:
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I had to look at the explosion screenshot a second time because I thought they just tore off her skin like it was a latex glove (no fun emojis because that description is bad)

OMG!! Um. No. Eeps!

Ferbish tore off her shroud. You'll find out why it hurt her next chapter.

And I couldn't show the explosion exactly because it would reveal Athena's form before I wanted to.
    These two funny monsters made me laugh, but I was really scared for Brenden and Athena... What they wanted to do to Brenden and what they did to Athena... It's just... :s They both should be punished for that :angry: Well, I hope Athena will survive... By the way, I didn't like how Francisco reacted when these two big guys with horns had fun with Brenden. I am sure he realized that Brenden can't defend himself against them... It's not very nice, Francisco, I am disappointed in you :/
    As always it was a great chapter <3

Ferbish and Grigor love to joke. Too bad their joking went a little too far! :scream: (And the gargoyles were just messing with Brenden. They had no intentions of doing anything bad to him. They wanted to scare him a little--which I won't excuse! But their race has prejudices against fairies and well, luckily Brenden ran into them and not someone else.)

Francisco didn't act in a mature way here. I think he was so incensed about how Brenden had hurt Athena's feelings. If the big monsters did look like they were serious, he would have come to Brenden's aid.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Love those gargoyles! Honestly the more I see of the under realm, the more I think it’s my favorite! So interesting to see another side to these “evil” or “bad” sorts of characters!
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The gargoyles Ferbish and Grigor are so fun to read! I love the way they banter back and forth. <3 I really don't think Brenden was in any real danger, but glad that Athena stepped in. :)

@pammiechick Why oh why were the pictures soooo dark?? I actually yelled at the pictures "why do you do this to me Pam"?! I know suspense and all that. :D Well it worked!! I'm refreshing your story too! <3<3 Is it Monday yet? I want to see Athena with her shroud off!! Gosh I sound like a spoiled brat. Hehe
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited December 2018
    sorry wrong thread!!!
    6adMCGP.gif
    haswh wrote: »
    The gargoyles Ferbish and Grigor are so fun to read! I love the way they banter back and forth. <3 I really don't think Brenden was in any real danger, but glad that Athena stepped in. :)

@pammiechick Why oh why were the pictures soooo dark?? I actually yelled at the pictures "why do you do this to me Pam"?! I know suspense and all that. :D Well it worked!! I'm refreshing your story too! <3<3 Is it Monday yet? I want to see Athena with her shroud off!! Gosh I sound like a spoiled brat. Hehe

Sorry the pics were dark at the end. Athena was dying and she was losing her vision. Since she’s got under realm blood, she could see really clearly in the dark, much better than her friends, although she didn’t know that. But she was losing her vision toward the end. (And so I made all of us lose that vision...hee hee!)

Ferbish and Grigor are bffs, so they kid around a lot. We’ll get to know them better throughout the story.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Sorry the pics were dark at the end. Athena was dying and she was losing her vision. Since she’s got under realm blood, she could see really clearly in the dark, much better than her friends, although she didn’t know that. But she was losing her vision toward the end. (And so I made all of us lose that vision...hee hee!)

Ferbish and Grigor are bffs, so they kid around a lot. We’ll get to know them better throughout the story.

YES! I am excited they are going to continue to be a part of the story! Friendly gargoyles! So funny. Love it.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

YES! I am excited they are going to continue to be a part of the story! Friendly gargoyles! So funny. Love it.

Fun fact: if a character makes it to the character page, you'll see them again...and yes, the gargoyles will become part of the gang. ;)

I'm glad you're happy about that! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Don't tell me this is going to be one of those stories where the "species" end up working together to save (whatever the main plot is)
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018
    Don't tell me this is going to be one of those stories where the "species" end up working together to save (whatever the main plot is)

Oh yeah. That's what it's about. My...how did you ever figure it out! :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Oh yeah. That's what it's about. My...how did you ever figure it out! :o

read too many stories?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Critical support for every species banding together to end Brenden's racism. Especially my big nose gargoyle boi sons (not literally but a nose gets any sim honorary status)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Critical support for every species banding together to end Brenden's racism. Especially my big nose gargoyle boi sons (not literally but a nose gets any sim honorary status)

Daw...well, they might just do that. Hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I need to get more wings--those gargoyles showcased your wing collection quite nicely. ;)@InfraGreen might be all about the noses, but it was the wings that caught my attention, LOL. I know the fairy wings are part of the fairy mod--I should download that too! Does it still make people's voices higher?
    uduVcAP.png
    edited December 2018
    I need to get more wings--those gargoyles showcased your wing collection quite nicely. ;)@InfraGreen might be all about the noses, but it was the wings that caught my attention, LOL. I know the fairy wings are part of the fairy mod--I should download that too! Does it still make people's voices higher?

And I have another set of wings to showcase, too!!! :smiley:

I doubt you'd like the fairy mod--it makes the fairies' ears like Brenden's and I can't see Fang's fairies looking like that. I'm not sure about the voices since I don't play with the sound on. I guess I should find out if Brenden's voice is strange. Lol! :lol: But if you just want to play around with it, it's easy and fun! Here it is: Fairies Mod It works with the new patch.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Thanks!! <3 And I'd actually wanted to give my fairies elf ears originally, but only vampires could have pointy ears without cc, and I was still leery of downloading too much. (Ah, how times have changed.) The idea of forcing my fairies to secretly be vampires just for the pointy ears made me too sad. :cry:
    uduVcAP.png
    edited December 2018
    Thanks!! <3 And I'd actually wanted to give my fairies elf ears originally, but only vampires could have pointy ears without cc, and I was still leery of downloading too much. (Ah, how times have changed.) The idea of forcing my fairies to secretly be vampires just for the pointy ears made me too sad. :cry:

Awww...and now there’s a whole assortment of cc ears and an ear mod (which I’m using for elves). Yeah...being a vampire ingame isn’t too much fun. My gargoyles are vampires...shhh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Monday!

It's time to see what happened to poor Athena! :open_mouth:

zI909RA.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Man, these underrealm people are hot :love: (that includes Dark Brenden!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm calling it, Athena will become the new Under-Realms queen!
    But now i wonder how little Zelda will look like...