Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Did you know if you have a vampire Butler you're unable to assign them a coffin and they will still try sleep in a regular bed? (could you please patch this problem in future)
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    In my game, I had my sim turn Bella Goth. Her age bar looked exactly like that, green and bubbly. I am remodeling the Vatore house, and I had my Sim play test a spot. While I was doing that, Bella aged up! She had been bitten the day before. I just exited the game and didn't save so it didn't ruin anything, but they can age after they've been bitten. At least while they are in the "turning" stage.

I had a similar experience. My Sim "turned" the elder Moira Fyres so she would always stay in the game. A couple days later I checked her friends list, and Moira is now a ghost. Guess my Sim was a day or two too late to save her.

@TheLibrarySim , aw I'm sorry!! With my game, I just didn't save and exited out. I hadn't even been playing for five minutes so I didn't lose much. Although, I was in the middle of a remodel so I had to redo some things. Sorry about your ghost/vampire. But, maybe it will make your story more interesting!
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Thanks, @damagedlostbroken Even though Sims can't phone ghosts, if they wait around long enough the ghost will sometimes invite them out to a restaurant. The ghost of Katrina Calliente invited my Sim out yesterday. She's a vampire who can't eat human food, but there was a bartender with a very attractive neck...
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Thanks, @damagedlostbroken Even though Sims can't phone ghosts, if they wait around long enough the ghost will sometimes invite them out to a restaurant. The ghost of Katrina Calliente invited my Sim out yesterday. She's a vampire who can't eat human food, but there was a bartender with a very attractive neck...

Yeah is a good thing there not over encumbrance since i think my Sim carrying half a Plasma Plantage around in inventory and several plasma packs :)
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Sorry to necro this thread, but does anyone know if NPC vampire's break in more than once to feed? I asked this over on the Aus forums and no one seems to know. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Sorry to necro this thread, but does anyone know if NPC vampire's break in more than once to feed? I asked this over on the Aus forums and no one seems to know. :-/

Yes they do, I had Vlad and another Vamp break in My Sims homes more then once , I had to lock everything to keep them out, :)
  • Options
    kristal2424kristal2424 Posts: 131 Member
    did u know toddler vampires can eat plasma fruit
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Just found out that my Sim who was cured of Vampirism became tense after sleeping

"Slept Like the undead
    (from former vampire life)
    resting these eternal bones is hard work"
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    Alright here goes..

Vampires can completely get rid of their emotions by attaining rank 3 of a certain power.. They will forever remain fine.

2 more interesting facts about this power:

The bad:

Since a Vampire with this power will remain fine forever he will no longer be able to use any interactions that require a special mood.
    For example...no matter how much a vampire having this power flirts, he will never get flirty and therefore he will never have access to interactions that require the flirty mood.

The good:

There is an achievement for keeping a sim non-stop in the fine mood for 48 hours...which is super easy to get with this power.

• Options
    lrachellelrachelle Posts: 22 Member
    Does anyone know if vampire sims can return to being "human"?
  • Options
    musiclover13191musiclover13191 Posts: 82 Member
    lrachelle wrote: »
    Does anyone know if vampire sims can return to being "human"?

There is a cure that you can make, at a bar, I think. It'll let you return vampires to being human but you need to have a specific level of Vampire Lore to get the recipe plus the ingredients for it.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff | Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie | Patronus: Hedgehog
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited December 2018
    Did any Caleb fans know he can sing?
    I am new to vampires in sims4 and this thread has helped me a lot, but today i had a massive surprise when i saw Caleb singing autonomously on the karaoke machine :) And he rocks it too... he's only level 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LhLD9GALFj0&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited December 2018
    Caleb is sometimes really good at singing autonomusly but when his skill is 0, he bursts me into laughter.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    Caleb is sometimes really good at singing autonomously but when his skill is 0, he bursts me into laughter.

OMG YES!!!! lol. I heard him on the karaoke the first time and ran away with the camera from him i couldn't listen to him, he started to play the guitar and was singing and I'm like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mind you he's level 9 or 10 in singing but guitar is not even level 1 and he sounds blurk ... too funny tho!!
    BTW your profile photo OMG he's hot there!! YUM!!!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Can’t belive this thread still gets comments.

They really blew me away with the vampires this time round and obviously, it seems, so did everyone else? Looks like people are still enjoying them and finding things out.

I hope witches are just as good.

—T
  • Options
    Just found out that my Sim who was cured of Vampirism became tense after sleeping

"Slept Like the undead
    (from former vampire life)
    resting these eternal bones is hard work"

Haha that’s pretty cool!!

—T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »

—T
    @To7m - i found it during a google search... and read every post, learned so much about vamps as i'm new to sims4 and it's been most helpful. :smiley:
  • Options
    bebasim wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »

—T
    @To7m - i found it during a google search... and read every post, learned so much about vamps as i'm new to sims4 and it's been most helpful. :smiley:

Glad to hear it!!

—T
  • Options
    OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2019
    Not sure if this one had been mentioned, if your sim have higher friendship with a known vampire sim, he or she will call you, telling you he or she has something important to share with you, wondering if you want to hung out in his or her lot. If you go and stay for a while, he or she will ask if you want to be turned.
  • Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sorry if this is a necrobump, but I discovered this thread while Googling stuff about how Manipulate Life Spirit actually works...awesome info!
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Caleb is running with Hyperspeed so he may not have the bat power, but I don't know for sure.
    Caleb has the Superspeed Power, but not Bat Form.
    Joel2810 wrote: »
    Did you know this pack adds vampires to the game?
    YOU DON'T SAY! :D
    Mettsen wrote: »
    Did you know that vampires with the nausea weakness can't consume plasma fruit salad or plasma jane without constantly running to vomit?
    This is only half-true, they CAN'T eat Plasma Fruit Salad, but they CAN drink Plasma Janes, at least as far as I can tell. (I tested these with Lilith Vatore recently...she got sick from the salad, but could drink the PJ.)
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    I will not make her ask him to turn her, but rather wait for this, So far they became best friends in 2 days. I just dig this Caleb guy, he is major fast to build relationships with! Like I said earlier he is a special sim who somehow, I don't know how, seems to have real consciousness. He is just amazing!
    Could that be because the Good Vampire Aspiration, being a Popularity one, grants him the Gregarious Trait? But yes, he is indeed amazing... <3(I'llshutupnow.)
    BabySquare wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Did you know, that unless you reset his powers with the reconfiguration drink after he's reached the rank of grand master, Caleb Vatore only needs 4 weaknesses instead of 5.

Update: it actually doesn't matter what rank he is, Caleb only has 4 weaknesses! even if you reset his powers.
    Oh? Hmm...
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Remember when the SimGurus said something about the grave on the little island in the water being an Easter egg?

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous, and I'm sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but have you noticed that it's as if there's a statue for every supernatural (or at least for a couple of the most wanted ones)?

There's obviously Vlad, a werewolf & a fairy. So what if the other two are a witch and what's supposed to be a mermaid (because water, even if it's technically the same statue as the "witch"?) :) And what if that's the Easter egg?

Am I crazy?
    Well, we DID get Mermaids in Island Living and Spellcasters are on the way in Realm of Magic...Fairies are apparently just Familiars in the latter, though. That's a heck of a coincidence at the very least, however!
    bebasim wrote: »
    Did any Caleb fans know he can sing?
    I am new to vampires in sims4 and this thread has helped me a lot, but today i had a massive surprise when i saw Caleb singing autonomously on the karaoke machine :) And he rocks it too... he's only level 4
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LhLD9GALFj0&feature=youtu.be
    Fun Fact: In my game, I decided a little while back that he'd be someone who's good at singing, so I cheated him to Level 6 (which is supposed to be the point where they start sounding good) with MCCC, and when I had him sing "Fool's Prayer" on the more basic karaoke machine to try it out...I was floored ("If THAT'S Level 6..."). :D (Nice video, BTW!)

Anyhoo...did you know that Level 3 Sun Resistance is AWESOME? That's one of the reasons I find Caleb so fun to play. ^_^
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • Options
    kayen_keagenkayen_keagen Posts: 53 Member
    I just recently got vampires and I am enjoying it.. but I was exploring forgotten hollow and I came across these red eyes.. anyone ever seen it? Sadly I don’t have a pic..
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I just recently got vampires and I am enjoying it.. but I was exploring forgotten hollow and I came across these red eyes.. anyone ever seen it? Sadly I don’t have a pic..

I know which ones you mean, and I think they're just environmental flavour. There's a pair of spooky eyes (and a little fairy!) in Sylvan Glade, too - AFAIK, it's just to make the world look more magical in general.

Or, at least, if there's anything planned for them, it's not in-game yet.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Can your vampire die of "old age?." Mine is a Young Adult, recently turned vampire. His life state bar says 122 days lived like an Elder about to croak. The bar is getting closer to the end. I wonder what will happen when it fills up. I read that vampires don't age passed by Young Adulthood so what will happen to him once the bar is full? Will he die or idk level up or something? XD The whole reason of making him a vampire is to keep him young and alive for as long as I want without using MC Command to cheat his age.

Realizing this is an older posted question, I am scrolling down and down hoping to see it answered somewhere, as I too want to know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg