Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    OH COME ON!

They are even committing crimes in the afterlife!

2cfurgp.png

Bangles, glasses, and even a necklace... :neutral:
    giphy.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    OH COME ON!

2cfurgp.png

If I wasn't laughing so hard, I think I might cry! :D
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's spread to the kids too......

9BCqNoA.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    e3136833ac.png

Oh, honey...

This is a hostess at one of my restaurants.
    She may have maxed out her Charisma, but wow she's got a way to go as far as fashion is concerned.
    I like how confident she looks, though.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    e3136833ac.png

Oh, honey...

This is a hostess at one of my restaurants.
    She may have maxed out her Charisma, but wow she's got a way to go as far as fashion is concerned.
    I like how confident she looks, though.

Lol hostess :D:D:D Oh those poor guests...
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Ran into Nancy Landgraab at GeekCon in her Cold-weather ensemble.

bcec5e9e50.png

That uh... Legging/Socks combo sure is popular among Townies.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    Unbelievable they still didn't fix this though it's pretty easy to fix. They even added to the random outfits with GetFamous. I would love to take some of my mods out again, and they MUST know how to code some decent clothing options.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member

Nancy Landgraab at the gym.
    raMeax5.png

So one of my sims was working out at the gym when I see someone with a space suit helmet walk by. I pause everything and pan over to see Nancy Landgraab ...... I may have a mod conflict :p
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    LOL, the towel thing happens to me at the gym alot too @OriginalName. For me it is because I have MCCC set to not auto-dress sims when they get out of the shower.
    It's hilarious (and sometimes annoying) how towel outfits occasionally have shoes and/or hats attached to them. My founding sim often had the beekeeper headwear on when in a towel...sometimes, but not always. I chalked it up to eccentricity and never did bother to try to change it.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    OH COME ON!

2cfurgp.png

I'm kind of digging the glowing party bangles, though.

Honestly, I could post so many screenshots of the Del Sol Valley situation outfits (and I have all CC disabled for random so it's all EAxis game items). It's driving me insane. Can't wait until there's a mod to disable those.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    As I wrote elsewhere already, there's a mod around to fix the Del Sol Valley situation outfits since a good while already: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-werde-beruehmt/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    As I wrote elsewhere already, there's a mod around to fix the Del Sol Valley situation outfits since a good while already: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-werde-beruehmt/

You're awesome, thank you again.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited December 2018
    My game is apparently feeling very festive. These all happened in a matter of sim hours in Oasis Springs.
    tzTgbgZ.jpg
    KrBSFUY.jpg
    JrPrA7F.jpg
    KbHeGmt.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    LOL, @AlbaWaterhouse....that's just crazy.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    Well, 'tis the season!
  • domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    This thread is so much fun! It's like the townie sims are all prepping for a serious game of strip poker by wearing every accessory they own. :D
  • harvestmeadowharvestmeadow Posts: 18 Member
    I hate RNG, what's worse is when the males are wearing female clothes and vice versa.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    On Wednesdays, we wear ALL the pink :s:p
    P48ULJc.png
  • KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
    I'm annoyed I didn't take a picture when it happened, but when I started a new save with a girl attempting to become a fashion stylist and video creator, while exploring the city for the first time there was a group of 6 or so ladies all wearing top hats. I'm sad to say I'm yet to notice them reappear.
    ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited December 2018
    How about this fabulous guy? ;)

bYgh7Tv.jpg
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    edited December 2018
    Found these wonders of fashion:

rKsFF0H.png
    Vampire? Just really pale? Either way those hot pink shorts are something.

UdSYdWN.png
    Judith Ward thought no-one would see her behind this building...

Ayp7NYo.png
    I mean, at least she's matching colors?
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse I also noticed quite a few sim females wearing that "festive" outfit recently, maybe something to do with Get Famous?

Glad to see this thread is still going. And, oh boy, do I have some good pictures to upload later on! :D;)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    @AlbaWaterhouse I also noticed quite a few sim females wearing that "festive" outfit recently, maybe something to do with Get Famous?

Glad to see this thread is still going. And, oh boy, do I have some good pictures to upload later on! :D;)

Can't wait to see what goodies you have to share here!
    In the meantime here's a townie that LOOOVES accesories
    Gk8Uz4w.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh yeah, they adore accessories! This fashionista walked past my Sim's house about a week ago. I'm guessing she's either a vampire or a wannabe vampire. It's the most bizarrely dressed townie I've ever seen in my game and I've had some doozies! She even has the ever popular eyeball ring.

61NIHyg.png
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

My townies like to dress as vampires with chef hats for some reason....Maybe a lot of vampires like to cook? :D And, of course, we have accessories galore!!

y4m7mD0lXpkMNBvsyrXFt5Fn4ZnB9UXqZ9h6uAIwvO_CglKZUVKqkQTZOGBdjShPxLNBY4JJhjNXhteye2YIo-rxE8SU1NkYwTjVbOQiAqQbo764PY7KQR0CwIU4OKyE7g34AWIENRBYZJfZT-3wiZ1XFmujWXJk3ien4dzFYiEPtjKIv-GLlHVyVYKaS_DAsRRwtXqyfiRDa9SC3Eq0aPqaA?width=851&height=967&cropmode=none

And again...

y4mCzwvYaivgAsmaLy2Iv3zE9VvTKyuBZG6bIEX5ERGfi3nCWduse1NX5hGkfAhRjDZib0PrYZa6bZ6tcFdZEDpJQgTpYV0iryJGJveoEqzEEoAhtLRf_4CEk5zltvHB2kZ5MbJcKKLXRD2CAN8y4PfPvzNkn05fpnJdC8q3QLTzzk0ETqAqgGAQON8Luak8pXyD-x7dPenaa5Oc-bd9f_VHg?width=733&height=1031&cropmode=none

And again.. (I love the glowing light on her face, so creepy, and yet so funny!)

y4m7eBiKV2TstrSjPfelNf230DwDD6Fy3wCvViqxM3u-yjk4hwu8l2X0j9HYN_SyVH9xgTaTLYhXwa-HBh9Psn2-icgymYTOMrKnSKcMJPs-72cF3cGLjvsbUefdRD-hQeA0uSH0Ut-WJiHwSydPBDAuvKbofA6L9-Oi_WuXgNMJrim953hrD_ku8DJSu-54-cVUlU5jHUkPRn81JazvY3W3w?width=829&height=1013&cropmode=none

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top