Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Meanwhile in the Lillard household...

Scotch has aged into an elder.
    32362338618_4ec78b88a6_c.jpg
    45510847674_2eeaf26171_c.jpg

He also loves to sleep in the middle of the neighborhood instead of the comfy couch at home for some reason.
    45510841954_bbff9d80fe_c.jpg

Brandi has fallen pregnant with their first.
    45510851674_4817fef134_c.jpg

My Sims never seem to get abducted but here is Brandon getting abducted...on the same night that Brandi goes into labour!
    45510838354_6d09eb693d_c.jpg
    46234616091_1b929c62bd_c.jpg

They had a baby girl and named her Hailey. She is attached to the hip of both her parents and is terrified of being left behind. The polar opposite of her parents who are both very independent and strong.
    45321791925_9786ffd8f6_c.jpg
  • Options
    eterhniteeterhnite Posts: 26 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    LOL, @ValentineSimmer , your mind is a beautiful place.

I think LA folks prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell though. Just sayin'

True! Del Taco is better than Taco Bell, I'll give you that 😂 But I personally feel like nothing beats authentic Mexican food that you can get from a taco truck! There's so many where I am lol. So I thought it would be appropriate to put one in since Del Sol Valley is technically California LOL 😂
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Valentinesimmer, I miss the food trucks from LA (moved to the Chicago suburbs from there about 2 years ago). I used to get a breakfast burrito from a truck outside work every weekday morning. Haven't had a decent breakfast burrito since I moved. *sigh*

To keep this post on topic, I'll also add what happened in my game today. The Ojo triplets in my active sim household aged up to teenager. My main active sim is their step dad and is terrified of the trouble these 3 rascals might get up to...they were already a handful without the teenage moodswings and rebellion.
    tumblr_pjhuuySKgB1tkpp11o2_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    eterhniteeterhnite Posts: 26 Member
    I started a homeless/rags to riches challenge game. After a long day of some digging and collecting, and failing at desperately trying to fish, I had Traci go to her neighborhood bar and she grilled some hamburgers for herself. As she was sitting down and eating...

tumblr_pji3irTORe1u1mf7go1_1280.png

...Katrina Caliente sat down and started talking to her. I wanted to share this because I thought it was very sweet :)<3
  • Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    edited December 2018
    It was Love Day, and I used the "convince to leave spouse" interaction for the first time, didn't know if it would work or not, but....it did! I guess that means Katrina Caliente is going to hate my sim now?

I mean, I just wanted to see what happened. Emaleigh (my sim), has like 7 boyfriends, so she's not planning to commit to Don or anything, but Katrina just became an elder anyway, so maybe she's saving Don from more heartbreak? I truly didn't know if it would work, especially since in this case it was Don Lothario, but Emaleigh did just woohoo with him so.....I guess he was weak. Lol

Also, I think Don is a little smitten with Emaleigh....after she convinced him to leave Katrina, he autonomously decided to give her a rose as a romantic gift, for the second time that night! I'm thinking he has a weakness for redheads :-)

hwotNsQ.png

I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    edited December 2018
    j9ZxpN1.png

First snow of the year and all decorated for Christmas! :smiley:
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    RubyDoo wrote: »
    j9ZxpN1.png

Beautiful. I'm assuming you've used the terrain tool.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Charlie aged into a teen! He had to show off his braces on Simstagram. *Eyeroll*
    D7Rw99c.png
    iltBvy9.png
    Beatrice aged up as well and she lost her front teeth! I bet I know what she wants for Christmas. ;)
    JSVVaeK.png
    Finely loves his Marvel, he goes around calling him that. "MY MARVEL!"
    kxIUOE9.png
    The family went skating and poor Beatrice kept slipping and took her dad down with her!
    BHlZ5ao.png
    mBPJewv.png
    I love my curly headed baby.
    REYjHN5.png
    Doodle hugs are the best!
    VTajHN6.png
    Jess did a toy review for her SimTube channel.
    NqjTw2Z.png
    Mom and dad pitched in to help Beatrice with her school project. I love seeing Chris and Jess being parents. :)
    Vg35DHW.png
    Beatrice joined the Llama scouts! She is so proud!
    vN3m6od.png

• Options
    edited December 2018
    @February11 Actually I found the house on reddit and downloaded it off the gallery. I’ll find out the name of the creator for you when I get home if you’d like. :smile:
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Nothing in particular has happened. My alien Sim is trying to get five celeb stars and be a serial romantic.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited December 2018
    j9ZxpN1.png

That house is beautiful, is there a download link available for it?
    Edit: found it
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/50208697F9A611E88C5B6995527B6279?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Tuvasellden111&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    @February11 Actually I found the house on reddit and downloaded it off the gallery. I’ll find out the name of the creator for you when I get home if you’d like. :smile:

Oh okay, yes, that's be good. Thanks :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    @February11 You can find the house in the gallery by the creator Tuvasellden111! :smile:
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Kimber Benton and Luke Leeds recently moved into the new luxury apt building Del West in West Del Sol Valley. She's literally the girl next door.

Luke and Kimber start to celebrate New Year's Eve a little early by getting a drink and hitting the hot tub.

lNU2WC3.png
    QXmae2u.png
    TxxCXoE.png
    MHjCniI.png
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    My sim just made Clara Bjergsen pregnant. I'm sure Bjorn doesn't mind.... xD
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    This happened in my game today :o
    VJaxsqB.png
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    My sim livestreamed his date with his wife on Love Day
    h5OFJob.jpg

Then he got into a fight with his elderly uncle
    1JeTHgD.png

His wife, in anger at the fight and also having their special date being broadcasted instead of just being about them, went and flirted with a random townie lady at the bar.
    0FjPw5M.jpg

Then they got a divorce
    JHb6YwJ.jpg

Yeah, this much drama usually doesn't happen in my games but it's been really fun
  • Options
    Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    I wish I could share pics, but I can't. Anyway, I re-created a bunch of celebrities in the Sims with Get Famous, and then moved my Simself to Del Sol Valley. My Simself just became friends with Andrew Lincoln and now he won't stop inviting her places and calling. It's a little surreal and honestly I just want time to level her up in the acting career. XD
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I made a new save to really explore Get Famous, now don't worry I'm still playing my simself save with Chris and Jess but I wanted something new on the side.
    So this is Sadie Goldstein and she dreams of making it big as an actress. She lives with her two cats Kleo and Martin, here she is holding Marin.
    Rd8saxn.png
    Sadie loves to sing and she had a little audience.
    rix9q3A.png
    rGHSohK.png
    Sadie has been in a few shows and already nominated for an award! Father Winter was the presenter and just as she thought she wasn't going win, he announces her as best actress! Yes!
    iSQyZUD.png
    4nZBkA5.png
    I think the highlight of her night was seeing so many other celebrities, she even met Chris Hemsworth! She got his autograph and has it on display in her living room along with her award.
    Sau9F9h.png
    Gk1cWmS.png
    qWa80jE.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Ever since unflirty superspy Cate Archer moved into an apartment in San Myshuno, berating the gay couple next door for... um... enjoying themselves (and each other) a little too loudly has become an almost daily occurrence.

noisyneighbours5nchy.jpg

But recently, something weird happened. The neighbours were getting it on again, when suddenly the same guy she had scolded before walked out with nothing but his towel on and disappeared into the elevator, leaving only his boyfriend and the boyfriend's sister at home, yet the banging (*cough*) continued.

Let that sink in for a while... I'm not sure I want to know what exactly happened in the other apartment that day, and neither does Cate. :|
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Completely fresh start, finally just cleared out my library & even my gallery page of old households I've been getting nowhere with for years. I always try to do too much & wind up getting nothing accomplished. So here are my new legacy founders Branden & Melanie Mayfair. I still have to set up their world (place lots & tweak some existing ones), which I'll do tonight, then we'll just see where life takes them.

4ZuPkCu.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @February11 You can find the house in the gallery by the creator Tuvasellden111! :smile:

Thanks I'll go and have a look :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited December 2018
    I FOOLISHLY deleted the notifications (they were in Norwegian anyway), but one of my sims just accidentally maxed his vampire lore skill. How?

Sim 1: I heard that you could cure vampires!
    Sim 2: VAMPIRE LORE SKILL MAXED OUT --- HE CAN NOW CREATE THE ULTIMATE VAMPIRE CURE

i'm just,, he didn't even read the last book,

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Conversation can give skill increase as well, @Magdaleena. If one sim talks to another with skill-specific conversation options, the listening sim gains skill. It works that way for all of the skill-specific conversation options.

Pretty impressive if you maxed it out completely that way though.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Conversation can give skill increase as well, @Magdaleena. If one sim talks to another with skill-specific conversation options, the listening sim gains skill. It works that way for all of the skill-specific conversation options.

Pretty impressive if you maxed it out completely that way though.

I'm very aware of that! I just found it very hilarious, considering the whole context.

I basically saw he had maxed out his skill, and when I X'd out the box, I saw the message that somehow made him max out the skill; something he'd probably heard multiple times before, since that's basically the only message that pops up when they whisper vampire lore to one another:

"omg i heard vampires could get cured, that's crazy"

BADOOM, MAXED OUT LORE SKILL, HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO CURE THEM NOW

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top