Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ONE PACK PER ROOM - BUILD CHALLENGE

OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
BUILD CHALLENGE!

So, I decided to do a quick build, using one pack only for each room

So, here’s the house!

EXTERIOR – GET TOGETHER

8MMa8vI.png

4KxhPHk.png

UPPER BALCONY – OUTDOOR STUFF

Uqnq0gJ.png

BACK GARDEN – PERFECT PATIO

5yflWFf.png

10Su6Ff.png

UcEC1F7.png

oHbVhXk.png

HALLWAYS – JUNGLE ADVENTURE

Downstairs…

Dfu9Oah.png
hoEk0y4.png

TdeUkrN.png

Upstairs…

5l60fu0.png

YnX450Q.png

LAUNDRY ROOM – LAUNDRY DAY

OUvHDVw.png

5D9woXR.png

LIVING ROOM – CITY LIVING

b84UpOt.png

DlFDTrf.png

ZyQlOtX.png

DINING ROOM – DINE IN

6D71nF3.png

a1Ptse4.png

9gJxSce.png

KITCHEN – BASE GAME

XiUG983.png

fMwqjst.png

BATHROOM – SPA DAY

boi2gTq.png

4fyc6lm.png

KIDS BEDROOM – CATS AND DOGS

9EmyD7a.png

FKyKBSc.png

OSkfaUw.png

BEDROOM – SEASONS

tRXY04Q.png

2JGmoFt.png

ngga5uB.png

wicQOIm.png

OFFICE – GET TO WORK

QygdAbR.png

bSTcfpC.png

UKhG4qx.png

THERE WE GO!

This was fun! I enjoyed the challenge of sticking to one pack – some didn’t have wallpapers or flooring, so I had to just leave it blank, cover it with rugs, and put stuff up on the walls!

XOX OliCait XOX

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited December 2018
    The one pack for each room home that you have built and furnished looks great! :) You have used the items from each of the packs very well for each of the rooms! It is very nice that you have used just the one pack for the exterior , and also one pack for the upper balcony and back garden, as well as for the interior rooms. The flower box windows and floral greenery on the exterior walls looks very pretty. The wall textures , flooring and floor rugs used in the rooms where there were new wall coverings, flooring and floor rugs in the packs look very nice. The furnishing of each room looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    LOVE your rooms! That is such a fun idea. I'm doing a Super Sim-like challenge, so I might add in the mix having to create one room in her house that features each pack. Thank you for sharing <3
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The one pack for each room home that you have built and furnished looks great! :) You have used the items from each of the packs very well for each of the rooms! It is very nice that you have used just the one pack for the exterior , and also one pack for the upper balcony and back garden, as well as for the interior rooms. The flower box windows and floral greenery on the exterior walls looks very pretty. The wall textures , flooring and floor rugs used in the rooms where there were new wall coverings, flooring and floor rugs in the packs look very nice. The furnishing of each room looks very nice! :)

Thank you! X
  • Options
    LOVE your rooms! That is such a fun idea. I'm doing a Super Sim-like challenge, so I might add in the mix having to create one room in her house that features each pack. Thank you for sharing <3

Please do! And share your results here! I'm intrigued to see what others come up with x
  • Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    I love this! What a fun way to decorate rooms! It takes me forever to go through aaaaall of the options when I'm building, so this would definitely help narrow it down :D I might challenge myself to try it! Also my favorite of your rooms is probably that living room - the rug is gorgeous, I don't even remember seeing that swatch in my game!
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Your entire house is gorgeous! Great job with using just one pack per room, I'm impressed. It turned into a really amazing house!
  • Options
    Ashubii wrote: »
    I love this! What a fun way to decorate rooms! It takes me forever to go through aaaaall of the options when I'm building, so this would definitely help narrow it down :D I might challenge myself to try it! Also my favorite of your rooms is probably that living room - the rug is gorgeous, I don't even remember seeing that swatch in my game!

Thanks! <3 Yeah I LOVE that swatch :smile:
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Your entire house is gorgeous! Great job with using just one pack per room, I'm impressed. It turned into a really amazing house!

Thank you!! <3
  • Options
    TamTamVTamTamV Posts: 7 New Member
    This is awesome! I'm a "new member" so can't post my completed 1PPR home... but looking forward to sharing once I rank up. :)