Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May we have buildable apartments please

I would really like that!

Comments

• rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Yes we need this love apartments but the ones from ts2 were the best we need those
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This could come with the Uni pack.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It would solve a lot of people's concerns about there not being enough lots. I build a lot of townhomes in my game but it's pain playing them because funds are shared and the walls cut away to always show both units.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Yes we need this love apartments but the ones from ts2 were the best we need those

Agreed the Sims 2 apartments were great.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Sim_Man17Sim_Man17 Posts: 173 Member
    Agreed.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    That would be nice to not have to try to find a mod for that. Though I think there is a custom lot trait out there to let us have apartments I could be wrong.

Seriously it would be awesome to be able to build an apartment building or complex on a lot to allow for sims especially the 64 x 64 lots
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I really hope this. Sims 2 apartments were best
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes, that was my biggest complain with City Living. I'm hoping for something similar to that in a University pack.
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    @lexus20 that's possible! Because they could add dorm buildings with much more customization options in a university EP.
  • IchooserockIchooserock Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes please, I build apartments or two family houses nut I only fill in one household space, it always ends up just feeling strange and empty and the lot value doesn't properly represent what the family should own.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I really want buildable apartments, maybe in a University Expansion?
    a256aFi.gif
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Buildable apartments + being able to share them on the gallery with out that work around as well