Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    The question now is what crazy love-triangle play will Lani, Fox, and Griffin conveniently be cast in? :tongue::naughty:
    Ahhh. Possibilities.

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong It sure will! :mrgreen:

@pammiechick What if it's a coffin? :open_mouth:

@AudreyFld Romeo x 2 + Juliet is a play, right~
    uduVcAP.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited December 2018
    Madness! :smiley:

It could only be worse if Lani's other cousin and Fox' sister would somehow also end up in this. Whole new levels of awkwardness. But perhaps better for Lani and Clem if that wouldn't happen. ;)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    @Sassie OMG, if Clementine got roped into this, things would get pretty interesting... But what would make Clem join? Hmmm.

Of course Sly would get involved somehow too, and his ad-libbing onstage definitely wouldn't be welcome, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    <3 !Lani! <3 So Fox is already making his moves and they seen to be working, a bit. Griffin just had to drop in on the action. Griffin go find your own girl, please. I want Fax and Lani together! <3

I have a feeling Ellie is, um, busy with a certain mermaid man. ;)

Lani is going to be in a mess with this drama club thing. Between Romeo, Juliet, Fox and Griffin things are going to get interesting. :p
    @haswh LOL, I love your impatience with Griffin! <3 Get off the stage, Griff, and make room for Fox. ;)

Ellie is learning a lot about mermaids probably...! And mermen~

Poor Lani. Romeo and Juliet are...passionate about theater, at least?
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster I find it interesting how Romeo and Juliet are always wrapped around each other. It's like they never left the womb! How would they function if one had to go to the bathroom! I guess they would just go together.
    @haswh wrote: »
    @LadyLobster I find it interesting how Romeo and Juliet are always wrapped around each other. It's like they never left the womb! How would they function if one had to go to the bathroom! I guess they would just go together.

I loved “they never left the womb”. :joy::joy::joy: Somtrue the way they are hanging on to each other! And community bathrooms for R&J!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    haswh wrote: »

They probably enjoy it. :cold_sweat:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    LOL, I leave my thread alone for 2 seconds and this is what I come back to?!

@haswh And you're the instigator. ;) I love the "never left the womb" description. It doesn't help that they have two weird, dramatic parents who let them act however they want. LOL, at least vampires don't have to go to the bathroom, so that takes care of half of the equation!
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

@haswh And you're the instigator. ;) I love the "never left the womb" description. It doesn't help that they have two weird, dramatic parents who let them act however they want. LOL, at least vampires don't have to go to the bathroom, so that takes care of half of the equation!

They still need bathrooms for roleplay purposes. You know, to follow in Grandma Bianca’s footsteps. :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

They still need bathrooms for roleplay purposes. You know, to follow in Grandma Bianca’s footsteps. :smirk:
    :joy::joy::joy:
    @Munterbacon LOL! Of all the traditions to inherit from their grandma...
    uduVcAP.png
    Belle learns something very unexpected (to her)...

a5ui3wO.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Well Momma Bianca had two suitors too, and she was able to have both because she played the game right. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen The Long Game~ Helps to be a vampire, apparently. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    So Belle doesn't know all she thinks she does. Velvet and Belle make good friends for each other! One can sniff out the romance and the other can try to get them together. Both can learn together. I like that, friends helping out friends. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What a manship! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Forget that, Velvet still can't smell the clear sexual tension between her and Belle. But Bud I can.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Forget that, Velvet still can't smell the clear sexual tension between her and Belle. But Bud I can.

ROFL...doggy and master? Hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited December 2018
    Velvet and Belle? Friends, definitely, but I can't see them as more. They definitely are great together, sniffing out romance.

(Valerian though... :smirk: )
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @haswh Belle's a bit out of her element now for sure. ;) But she and Velvet really do work well together, in their own weird way! <3

@pammiechick LOL, manship. Idk why that word is so hilarious to me.

@InfraGreen are you a dog-ter too

@SeaDragonSong <3 I can't get over your love for that grouchy professor! It's been so consistent from the moment he appeared, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @LadyLobster Grouchy characters are my favorites <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Just dropping an update!!

Starting next week, I'll be back to posting twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday.

Sorry to drop down to 1 chapter a week for so long! I know it really messes with the pacing when I'm juggling so many characters. My buffer of chapters actually dropped to 0 for a while ( :scream: ), but now that I got it up to a respectable 10, I'm ready to post more. ;) I might go up to 3x a week if I really manage to be productive over the holidays, but we'll see. Thanks for being patient with me. <3
    uduVcAP.png
    congrartulions lobs

JX6ZW7J.jpg

I missed the Friday morning endorphin rush so much. :bawling: And Tuesdays are miserable enough in meatspace so I'm glad you're keeping it for now.

outrun / blog / tunglr