Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    @TadOlson You may add a lot of CC to your game, but I know you always monitor everything carefully, so you probably can handle more CC and mods than most people.

@coco Glad you've finished your course work and have some free time now to enjoy the game and the holidays.

@Charlottesmom That little mummy video is only about 30 seconds long, so just a bit of a laugh, that's all! ...Great job on your new Sims 4 Spencer. He and Ryan look really good.
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Zachary's a PE major, and his dream is to save 50 sims - so he has to keep in shape.

3V02C95.jpg

He's only been at University a couple days, and he already is dating one of the biggest jock girls on campus.

ogTewBA.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    As the son of my family keeps his training and schoolwork up, the mother of my family has had another bout of illness. This time lasted 3 days where she slept most hours, and vomited the rest of the time. Of course this time where she had nothing to do except lie down and rest gave her time to think, and unfortunately she thought about her husband( long passed) and got quite depressed about it. Basically the second my son left the house she has either been sleeping, resting, crying her eyes out, or throwing up(since she keeps a brave face and doesn't cry in front of her son, to not burden him with worry). Though she finally seems to be improving so I guess that's something.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited December 2018
    Evil_Haruo is back. >:):D
    Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Perfect little place for someone who is megamaniacally EVIL. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 You always post such great looking food.
    ****That's a lot of kisses being blown around.

@Brandontaylor Good for them.
    ****I don't play a lot of werewolves Not really sure why.

@Charlottesmom Congrats on a decent-looking S4 Sim.
    ****Whenever I see pics from S4, I become overly aware of how shiny the Sims are.

@polrbear Is Rhea the toddler/child in your banner? If so, I believe that hair is a Leah Lillith.

@Puddinroy Thank you.

@plushtrap_107 Yes, please. We're supposed to get more snow later in the week.

@jonny522 I hope you're talking about Sims. Sounds interesting.

@CheesySimsLover Welcome back. Zach looks like a nice Sim.

@Springfairy556 Did you try resetting and/or replacing the bed?
    ****Great update. I like Lynn's sweater.

@CravenLestat rec'd all
    ****We never had Cartoon Network when I was young, so I have no idea which Powerpuff Girl that is. For some reason, I wanna say Buttercup, though.

@emorrill Great update. I hope they named their snowman Olaf.

@TadOlson Technically they're not supposed to have computers or modern appliances either, but I think we can let it slide.

@Mikezumi TIL children can use Spring Riders. I thought it was just toddlers.
    ****Josie does not look like a happy princess.

@Silverofdreams30 I like Aurora's hair color.
    ****Great Sim.

@Nikkei_Simmer Evil Haru looks like the villain in a Bruce Lee movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally an update!

Friday I played the Farrs. Barek aged up to child. I have yet to place a bed for him to use. I also have to get him into CAS. I have a pic of Tyler, Axiom, and Barek in the kitchen.
    gboNaXj.jpg

Saturday I was with the Thawns. I found out that, not only is Chayse a ghost, but she's also a genie, so maybe that's why the Strange Joy badge didn't trigger. I got her into CAS to change her outfits, but not her hair, which I'll do next time that save rolls around. Then I'll get a CAS pic. I forgot to take a pic this time, though.

Sunday I played Lestats, though the save has officially been renamed Severus now. Barry and Beverly's relationship is progressing steadily. I think Doreen may have aged up. Or maybe it was Eilwony. It was Eilwony. I remember now. I have a pic of Aria placing a government-approved piece of Street Art. I also changed to LTW to Street Artist, since I was having trouble figuring out the proper cool down for blog posts to make/keep it successful.
    6IFOtJa.jpg

Last night I played the Holcombs. The baby's name is Galen. Zhah had a coupe of LTW-related opportunities he was able to complete. I did take a pic, but I forgot to upload it, so I'll show it tomorrow.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile: I love the blow a kiss interaction :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Going to back up my TS3 pictures from March 2017 to present. All 4821 pictures... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@Springfairy556 Awesome update!
    Looks like they had fun bowling.
    Good thing they don't live with their parents, lol.

@emorrill Hodge building a snowman and making a snow angel was awesome.
    I think it's amazing that Miriam is bringing Hodge back from being a bitter man.
    Great song!
    I loved the update!\

@CravenLestat Maybe it's a plastic ring? Lol, I don't know how she afforded it.
    Actually, Bryce makes $1,200 a week right now plus Celeste is making some too.
    I sold the other sims belongings and moved them out so Bryce and Celeste have $20k in household funds.
    Nice job on Summer and Marlena.

@TadOlson Thank you.
    Awesome update!

@king_of_simcity7 You are welcome.
    Thank you. I hope they live a good life together.
    Thanks, I'm currently on her last week of uni for this season. Still have a bit to focus on.

@mikezumi Josie is lucky to have gotten the genie lifestate. I know some sims don't pass on lifestates.
    Great job on almost levelling gardening.
    Aw, Jaxon is having fun on his walk with Jason.

It actually surprised me it went so fast. Celeste just kept at it though.
    Thanks, I need a few more to make much of a difference but I have some reserve money.
    Glad Josh got a walk in too.
    Jaxon is a cute toddler.

@Charlottesmom Spencer looks cool.
    That's one thing I hate about Sims 4, free will gets in the way too much.
    Sims 4 Jared does look cool.
    I don't have much of the extra's for Sims 4, I just have a bundle pack so I'm limited but I love the gallery.
    Me too.
    It is. It's my second attempt as I gave up the first time for other saves.
    Derek is a cool sim, except when he peed himself right in front of Brittany :D
    Thanks, I really like the werewolf occult.

@bekkasan Thank you, they'll have a party sometime to celebrate.
    I love his Christmas album too. Speaking of Elvis, I saw they are doing a tribute on NBC February 17. It is the 50th anniversary of his '68 Comeback Special.
    Werewolves are my favorite. I'm looking for some tiberium for my collection and extra so I can sell it.
    There is a lot. It's a lot to remember but it goes as quick or slowly as you want. I'm actually doing an extra week in uni to catch up a bit.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.
    Nice update.

@meerkattime Yeah, I think it would hurt, lol
    Good thing is Celeste can fix them.
    Lol, I know it went fast. I realized that Bryce cancelled both times due to work.
    Lady is a cute puppy, doesn't have good traits though.
    Yep, lol. Makes it a lot easier for the friend requirement but I don't think it would work so much in real life.
    Bettie is one of Brittany's best friends now.

@lisasc360 Thanks for the comments.
    Wow, that's cool. My family never got to see Elvis live unfortunately. And as for myself, I wasn't born until the 90's so he had been gone for 14 years.
    I've used the potions a lot for changing occults. This challenge says you have to actually be bitten so I had more trouble.
    Lol, I had an opportunity to friend her but I cancelled it as term was over.

***I should have a quick Ultimate Sim update later but university is hard to take many pictures of as it is repetitive.
    Comments for page 3191 on my update.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3189
    @Springfairy556 Sorry you had to get rid of the dog. I haven't played with a big dog in a long time so I can't remember any glitches. My sims currently have a puppy but their free will seems fine to me. I will keep a look out for anything weird though.
    What's with you and glitches lol. Maybe there's an invisible object or marker blocking the bed. Lynn doesn't have to play dumb when she knows how much control she has over Ryan. Bowling looks fun. It would be funny if Lynn's parents were living with them :lol:
    @Brandontaylor Brittany's been very busy. She seems to have no trouble making friends and she's well on her way to being a top rebel. I think it would be very strange changing into a werewolf for the first time. Hopefully she has better luck with her hunt next time.
    @jonny522 Hi and welcome. I hope the mother is able to recover from her illness. Maybe the son can earn some money in the mean time to support them both.
    @CheesySimsLover I hope you have a fun time rediscovering Sims 3. There's heaps to do and see :smile:
    @emorrill Miriam is a miracle worker getting Scrooge to agree to build a snowman. He could choose to slam the door in her face everyday until she gets the message but it sounds like he's almost enjoying her company. Omg they had a "moment"! I wonder if that was the spark that she didn't feel with Ciro. Awww he cares what she thinks of him. If they continue their friendship maybe Scrooge will tell Miriam his story all on his own. Gosh why do I get the feeling that they're kind of attracted to each other. He thinks she's beautiful :grin: Aw he's starting to relive his childhood moments again. I can already see the ice around his heart starting to melt. Miriam totally has a thing for him! Maybe it started as curiosity about his life story but underneath the gruffness she can see a kind young-ish man. Angelica is funny! So wait I thought Scrooge was his real name, but it's not? Your writing and structure of this story has been excellent so far :smile:
    @TadOlson Great update.
    @king_of_simcity7 Well that explains why it felt like I'd seen them before :lol: I hope you can some time off soon!

pg. 3190
    @Mikezumi Josie is a good girl summoning breakfast for everyone. I wonder why the school bus stops so far away from the house. Peek-a-boo Jax! Your sims love riding the gyroscopic conductor.
    Jaxon looks so grumpy at Josh for making him get off the spring rider. Look at that little pout :lol: Just because Josie is younger she doesn't get any special treatment from Ian's throws. Ahhh it's a claw monster. Not long until Jaxon learns to walk :smile:
    @Charlottesmom And here I thought me staying up until 1am last night was bad. I hope both of you got a good sleep in! Spencer is cute! I see they have blue and pink bunnies in the kitchen. You captured a really nice smile from Spencer. I can't even remember the last time I loaded up TS4. My main gripe is that I just don't like the look of it when everyone and everything looks like its made out of the same material. Oh and the loading screens etc. Don't get me started :lol:
    @bekkasan I noticed that you have been busier lately. Christmas time gets like that sometimes. Enjoy the paycheck :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 That blonde townie's outfit reminds me of Mr. Hodge from @emorrill's story. I hope Jeromy didn't slip while skating. The new skin looks nice, which one is it? I've been on a downloading spree and I've downloaded at least 20 new bits of cc to try out from there :lol:
    Milton is a cutie. Your tweaks look great on him and give him a really unique appearance :smile:
    @CravenLestat Summer is hot :tongue:
    I love the black and white picture of Marlena. She looks like a goddess :love:
    @polrbear I wish I could give you two awesomes. It must be hard trying to follow written instructions, especially of a program you weren't used to. I know you will get there eventually! It sounds like you're a fast learner :smile:
    @meerkattime Thanks! I wrote a paragraph for my next update last night so I'm looking forward to sharing my gameplay again :smile:

pg. 3191
    @lanlyn Thank you! And you too, I hope we both get a bit of free time to play :smile:
    @CheesySimsLover Looks like the exercising is paying off for Zachary. He gets all the girls now :smile:
    @jonny522 Do you have a mod for illnesses? I'm sorry that she feels so sad when her son leaves the house. I hope she keeps improving.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Something looks different. Did Evil_Haruo always have facial hair?? I can't remember :lol:
    @MoonandStars83 I hope Barek finds a bed to sleep in. Genie-ghosts sounds like a very interesting combination. It could be why the badge didn't work. I'm never any good at creating a successful blog. I hope Aria doesn't get in trouble with her street art. The name Galen is interesting :smile:
    > @coco said:
    > pg. 3189
    > @Springfairy556 Sorry you had to get rid of the dog. I haven't played with a big dog in a long time so I can't remember any glitches. My sims currently have a puppy but their free will seems fine to me. I will keep a look out for anything weird though.
    > What's with you and glitches lol. Maybe there's an invisible object or marker blocking the bed. Lynn doesn't have to play dumb when she knows how much control she has over Ryan. Bowling looks fun. It would be funny if Lynn's parents were living with them :lol:
    > @Brandontaylor Brittany's been very busy. She seems to have no trouble making friends and she's well on her way to being a top rebel. I think it would be very strange changing into a werewolf for the first time. Hopefully she has better luck with her hunt next time.
    > @jonny522 Hi and welcome. I hope the mother is able to recover from her illness. Maybe the son can earn some money in the mean time to support them both.
    > @CheesySimsLover I hope you have a fun time rediscovering Sims 3. There's heaps to do and see :smile:
    > @emorrill Miriam is a miracle worker getting Scrooge to agree to build a snowman. He could choose to slam the door in her face everyday until she gets the message but it sounds like he's almost enjoying her company. Omg they had a "moment"! I wonder if that was the spark that she didn't feel with Ciro. Awww he cares what she thinks of him. If they continue their friendship maybe Scrooge will tell Miriam his story all on his own. Gosh why do I get the feeling that they're kind of attracted to each other. He thinks she's beautiful :grin: Aw he's starting to relive his childhood moments again. I can already see the ice around his heart starting to melt. Miriam totally has a thing for him! Maybe it started as curiosity about his life story but underneath the gruffness she can see a kind young-ish man. Angelica is funny! So wait I thought Scrooge was his real name, but it's not? Your writing and structure of this story has been excellent so far :smile:
    > @TadOlson Great update.
    > @king_of_simcity7 Well that explains why it felt like I'd seen them before :lol: I hope you can some time off soon!
    >
    > pg. 3190
    > @Mikezumi Josie is a good girl summoning breakfast for everyone. I wonder why the school bus stops so far away from the house. Peek-a-boo Jax! Your sims love riding the gyroscopic conductor.
    > Jaxon looks so grumpy at Josh for making him get off the spring rider. Look at that little pout :lol: Just because Josie is younger she doesn't get any special treatment from Ian's throws. Ahhh it's a claw monster. Not long until Jaxon learns to walk :smile:
    > @Charlottesmom And here I thought me staying up until 1am last night was bad. I hope both of you got a good sleep in! Spencer is cute! I see they have blue and pink bunnies in the kitchen. You captured a really nice smile from Spencer. I can't even remember the last time I loaded up TS4. My main gripe is that I just don't like the look of it when everyone and everything looks like its made out of the same material. Oh and the loading screens etc. Don't get me started :lol:
    > @bekkasan I noticed that you have been busier lately. Christmas time gets like that sometimes. Enjoy the paycheck :smile:
    > @Silverofdreams30 That blonde townie's outfit reminds me of Mr. Hodge from @emorrill's story. I hope Jeromy didn't slip while skating. The new skin looks nice, which one is it? I've been on a downloading spree and I've downloaded at least 20 new bits of cc to try out from there :lol:
    > Milton is a cutie. Your tweaks look great on him and give him a really unique appearance :smile:
    > @CravenLestat Summer is hot :tongue:
    > I love the black and white picture of Marlena. She looks like a goddess :love:
    > @polrbear I wish I could give you two awesomes. It must be hard trying to follow written instructions, especially of a program you weren't used to. I know you will get there eventually! It sounds like you're a fast learner :smile:
    > @meerkattime Thanks! I wrote a paragraph for my next update last night so I'm looking forward to sharing my gameplay again :smile:
    >
    > pg. 3191
    > @lanlyn Thank you! And you too, I hope we both get a bit of free time to play :smile:
    > @CheesySimsLover Looks like the exercising is paying off for Zachary. He gets all the girls now :smile:
    > @jonny522 Do you have a mod for illnesses? I'm sorry that she feels so sad when her son leaves the house. I hope she keeps improving.
    > @Nikkei_Simmer Something looks different. Did Evil_Haruo always have facial hair?? I can't remember :lol:
    > @MoonandStars83 I hope Barek finds a bed to sleep in. Genie-ghosts sounds like a very interesting combination. It could be why the badge didn't work. I'm never any good at creating a successful blog. I hope Aria doesn't get in trouble with her street art. The name Galen is interesting :smile:

Well the son is currently going through school at the moment, and thankfully the mother has currently been paid for her sick days. But if they decide to cut her(which they might to do, illegally I might add) then he may be forced to work part-time. Mostly though he's just spent time doing everything around the house and being there for her when he can, so she can just recover.
    @jonny522 Just to clarify, this is sims we're talking about right? It sounds like a really awful situation if it was in real life.
    edited December 2018
    coco wrote: »
    @jonny522 Just to clarify, this is sims we're talking about right? It sounds like a really awful situation if it was in real life.

Don't worry it's the sims, I would not publish that sort of info to this forum if this was in real life. You are not the first person to ask that question. Sometimes I just like depressing play, and I got a bad feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better but hey that's life, sims or real.
    @jonny522 The great thing about this game is that we can play it however we like. I'm so glad it's not real life though. I wasn't sure because the worst sickness my sims get is the flu. Even if it gets worse it sounds like the son is going to stick by his mother's side and support her :smile:
    coco wrote: »
    @jonny522 The great thing about this game is that we can play it however we like. I'm so glad it's not real life though. I wasn't sure because the worst sickness my sims get is the flu. Even if it gets worse it sounds like the son is going to stick by his mother's side and support her :smile:

Well technically a bit is my own imagination, and the help of NRAS which can force the moodlets in question. And you're right, without mods the worst you can do is a bad flu, even with mods the illnesses tend to be mild. But what's the game without a bit of imagination, and yes he's going to be there for her until she doesn't need it anymore, no matter how that happens.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi Cute pics of Jaxon learning his skills. :) Love his adorable pout not wanting off the spring rider.

@Charlottesmom Cute pics. Not my thing, but glad you enjoyed it since you couldn't sleep. How's Rowan doing? :::poke::: :tongue:

@Silverofdreams30 The skin looks nice on Christopher. Whose is it?
    Milton is cute!

@polrbear I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the challenge of the converting and now learning animations too! If I was younger and still had half a brain left........Oh well. Good luck and keep us notified on the project. Take a break and take some pics of those pretty kiddo's of yours and maybe the great grampa's too! :)

@CheesySimsLover Cute pics of your sim.

@jonny522 That sounds sad. Hope she improves.

@Nikkei_Simmer Such a perfect time of year for Evil Haruo to get his rock hard evil heart softened up by a certain redhead from Simsville?

@MoonandStars83 Nice to see your pictures and glad you got to play some. :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    Aww, Courtney makes a lovely teenager.
    Hmm, they do give off a bad vibe.Even the one
    that she gets along with.
    Oh lord almighty, that looks yummy.

@PalmArrow
    I loved the baby foal XD It was cute.

@lisasc360
    looks like the perfect weather to go to the festival!
    rollerskating how fun! looks like a nice turn out.

@Charlottesmom
    My sims normally live in the same house as well.But I'm torn between 5 houses right now.XD
    For me, I get super bored with the sims 4.I can only play for about 15 minutes lol.
    Yup, Ryan beat the snot out of him.He is tired of the nonsense.XD

@emorrill
    Uh-oh, I think Mr.Hodge might have a crush....even if he doesn't want to admit it.
    I'm still routing for Ciro though.lol loving this story and the settings are beautiful!
    looks like you put a lot of work into setting it up.

@Brandontaylor
    Lynn was fine, and yeah no tornadoes aren't fun.
    I've been through a couple of them.
    Celeste looks weird walking through the counter.lol
    Wait...They got married? That was super quick.

@MoonandStars83
    So far so good, and no routing issues either.
    However, I did download razor booster to disable background
    programs and free up ram.

@coco
    selling the bed and replacing it seemed to work.
    I'm not sure what's up with all my glitches, but its annoying.
    Hmm, I don't think its the house.I think because Great Bear had
    so many trees, it was using up too much resources.
    Ha! Lynn loves to play dumb.XD

@Mikezumi
    That photo of them in the bedroom getting ready for the day, is a perfect shot!
    Yummy, Crepes.Gardening takes forever to master, good job on getting there!
    Beautiful stroll with the baby.
    The sims coming to my house are random townies.Not sure why, but they're obsessed lol.

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you.Lovely updates as well.

@meerkattime
    Yup, everything opens early and closes early.
    But that's the kind of life I like myself.However
    Lynn's not too happy with the mortgage payments.(3,530 simoleons.)

Would anyone know of similiar builders such as this person?
    http://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2015/03/sims3-shopping-along-henderson-avenue.html
    Would love to find more shopping districts.
    @coco Thanks for the comment :smile:

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice to see evil Haruo
    Nice house.

@MoonandStars83 I usually play werewolves mainly for the collectibles.
    Nice updates. You've got some cool families.

@coco Oh yeah, very busy. She still is currently and it gets worse from there.
    She makes friends easily due to her friendly trait, charisma skills, and the transmogrify app. She has a ton of best friends now. As for the rebel, I'll talk about that in a minute.
    She's been doing really great on her hunts now. She found Tiberium but I don't have a duplicate to sell and I have to keep at least one. :/

@Springfairy556 I saw she was okay. That made me happy.
    I have too. One when I was around 8 and the one recently. What's bad is the National Weather Service said since we've had one on both the east and west side of town, all that is left is straight through are town. That's what I fear the most when we have tornadoes close.
    Lol, she sure does. Her hands are bent weird too. I seem to have a few glitches where sims stand in things.
    Yeah, it was. I was trying to rush too much I guess.

Update Time

XXVntvA.jpg
    Brittany: I've been very busy trying to work on my skills and keep my performance up. I haven't taken time to get many photo's of my journey to being an Ultimate Sim. But here I am with a few of my fellow dormmates getting ready to head for class.

0X2Gvbs.jpg
    I am doing quite well on my hunts lately. I've got some of the harder stuff to find. This takes up most of my time when I am not busy skilling.

U88c9sG.jpg
    Poor Derek. I was changing back to human and I must have scared him to death. I didn't laugh at him as I think it was my fault.

1Toqzxc.jpg
    Now that the first two weeks of college are over, I am starting to work on alchemy. I have to learn it and do the challenges but I don't have to accomplish this for a while. I wish I would have had more photo's to share of myself, but like I said, it takes a lot to become an Ultimate Sim.

Now I'll update you on where I am on this challenge. So I have maxed Charisma and Social Networking but still have to do the challenges. The challenges can be done over the next few towns but has to be done by the end of the challenge. I also have rebel influence up to 10 and will have to maintain that throughout the challenge. I am also a 3 star celebrity and have a 5 star blog which I will sell when I get the offer. Exams are tomorrow then I have the weekend to hunt for more gems, metals, and insects. That's it for now, Brittany out.

***So I only needed one week but since I wanted more time to collect, I went for the four weeks. In Llandros videos, he only did three as he did better than what I did. Also, his challenge rules are on this forum. Tomorrow I will play Celeste at least enough for a good update. I'll leave you all with a goofy Christmas song, Leroy the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Reindeer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdnYAkqSes
    Oh no...Agnes is still hanging around Evil_Haruo's property.
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    I thought she was still in mourning for her late husband?
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hello again. I'm doing a few things today. Was out all morning - had to catch the bus into the city early and got back around lunch time. Need new glasses.

I did start working on my video but have only spent a few minutes on it so far today.

@Charlottesmom I know having only the Sims 4 base game doesn't lead to major enjoyment of the game - but I just didn't want to go and buy all that new stuff after the buggy mess I already paid for and that I can now get to work for me. One day I'll decide not to bother with games any more too and then I won't even have time for Sims 3. I will infact probably be away for a few weeks now as I have to drive north to visit my son in a bit over a week (if the road is open all the way - it might be flooded) we had fires a couple of weeks ago and now it's cyclonic floods.

After I get back I have to paint 6 portraits as part of the set for a play my theater group is putting on in March. I'll probably have other things to do with that too.

But I'll keep trying to get my videos out. I actually want to get this one of Oscar's Childhood done so I can get onto others such as the next episodes of The Isla Paradiso Bunch, Caroline and The McFluff story. I've moved the McFluff story into the same game as Oscar's Childhood so that'll be interesting to see how I manage to get all that working.

@lanlyn those sim id cards are just me having fun with my Photoshop Elements program. I spend more time working with that software than I do playing Sims or making videos. Guess what - I don't spend much time away from the computer.

Best go and get something else done.

Happy Simming all

48337163_209950186595908_2683460034276360192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=551c8175e9347f2b09b62bc610a0d102&oe=5CB087FF
    Kid: Hey lady, I want candy.And none of the small bars either, and I better not get a bag of rocks like I did from the house next door.
    Lynn: Oh, that's Mr. Andrews, he's a grumpy old man.No rocks from me.
    Back inside: Lynn: Little brat.

48090097_209950209929239_8889221798814547968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=a9783856342a01ea39bdb7462bd7edb3&oe=5C908AC6
    Kids: Candy please.Thank you.
    Little boy: Ponies! I want a pony.Can I have the pony instead of candy?

48090133_209950246595902_3162304198645645312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=d05a66aad5ecc37c8fae8ad155876cfc&oe=5C8FA9BB
    Power went out because of the storm.So Lynn and Ryan sat in front of the fire place.

48312872_209950253262568_1675923069559898112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0367436fb29b2e06847e0adc3ec3bcc1&oe=5C96EDE9
    Little romance time?

48059186_209950276595899_6405578026993582080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=af51358fb28bfa3e1507ccd616c3c09b&oe=5CAF0569
    Yup.XD

edited December 2018
    "Puppet-Master"
    Chapter One - "Overrunning Sunset Valley"
    It's a nice little town...at least. One of the many small towns that dot the landscape where people have a chance to raise a family in an atmosphere that isn't fraught with the troubles that you find in a city like Bridgeport. Crime is almost non-existent...with the exception of larceny. Sure, you get the occasional burglar, but the big stuff that you find in the big city like Bridgeport; murder and other crimes like that, isn't prevalent in a small town like Sunset Valley. It hasn't grown up yet to have those kind of problems.

And that just fits the bill perfectly for a town I want to settle down in. I just want a nice quiet place to settle down and be left alone. I have my own plans for this town but playing the quiet puppet-master in the dark background is my kind of thing. I don't like the limelight and I certainly don't want to be discovered as the mastermind behind the things going on in this little town. But I plan to mold this town to my will.

Screenshot.jpgScreenshot-2.jpgNow going into a little town like this means your name will get around town. You're the new guy in town. So the best thing is to find yourself a remote location to settle down in. I found the perfect place, right by a lake and waterfall. That way no-one asks questions and nobody ever comes up here anyways. I built a nice little 5x5 shelter to keep out the rain which should be good enough for me, at least until such time as I find enough gemstones to make my wallet bigger which will then mean that I'll be able to make my house bigger. Fridge, stove, bed and a few furnishings took what I had and well, it allows me to live the hermit lifestyle I've always wanted. All I have to do is have enough money to pay the taxes and feed myself and that way, I'll be OK.
    Screenshot-5.jpgSpent most of Sunday reading the paper and doing little things around my property...then went dumpster diving. It was a dirty bit of business, but I managed to find a gemstone in the dumpster. Hell, who knows why people toss out gemstones - found a tiberium in the dumpster. That was even better than motherlode. But with a little blackmail...I managed to get the guy who cuts gemstones to cut me a deal; a few good cuts on that gemstone to weed out the impurities and the price of that gemstone skyrocketed 500%. Always good to have a little dirt on people. Makes you untouchable. People are less likely to cause problems when they know that the fallout from their dirty little secrets getting out will cause them more problems than it will for me. The proceeds from that gemstone allowed me to expand the house pretty quickly. Hey, why should I stay poor? That's not gonna happen.
    Screenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-12.jpgMet up with a few of the ladies in Sunset Valley. Like they say, you can never know enough people. Because you never know when they'll be of use. And it's been said that in order to get things done, it's not what you know, but who you know. Connections are useful things and the more that one has connections; the more you can get done. There were three families who were the movers and shakers in Sunset Valley. The Goths, the Altos and the Landgraabs. Those were the people to get to know. Morgana Wolff, I think her name was, gave me a good line on those three families. Her husband was a small fry who worked for Nick Alto. Rumor had it that he had his hands into everything that went on in Sunset Valley and he was about as crooked as a winding mountain road. His wife had her hands in everything too...including paying off the politicians who run this two-bit town so that they'd look the other way. Tori Kimura also was eyes and ears since she was in with the media.

After yakkin' with the two, I decided I'd get a little fishing in. Conveniently, there was a fishing pond at the park and so I decided that I'd cast my line and see what popped up. After all, fishing was a good skill to have - if you can fish, you won't go hungry.

Yeah, you could say that cooking was not my forte. Tried making mac and cheese. It didn't turn out well. My mother used to say I cooked with the aid of the fire-alarm. If it went off, I knew it was done.
    Screenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-14.jpgAt least, with the tiberium, I was able to put on a new addition to the house and get the All-in-One shower stall out of the kitchen. Having to go to the bathroom in the same room that you cook in is not the most hygienic way of doing things, so I was relieved to be able to get that shower stall out of the kitchen.
    Screenshot-15.jpgScreenshot-16.jpgAfter dinner, I was able to try and discover some potions while upping my logic skill. It would come in handy in dealing with the Altos down the road. Between that and the inventing skill, I should be well-covered.
    Screenshot-17.jpgBut for now, I was going to bide my time and wait to make my move.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Josh got Jaxon up and ready for the day :)
    31341216567_aed17c41ce_o.jpg
    Josie got a new hairstyle while the family slept :)
    45556327634_c4158fe3aa_o.jpg
    Josh woke with a wish to use the stroller.
    31341216087_a098802456_o.jpg
    Josie's waking wish was to fish and Paul is working towards his wish to catch every type of fish. Ian was in the kitchen working towards his wish to level up in cooking.
    31341215977_ce2336bc93_o.jpg
    When Josh and Jaxon returned they got started on talking lessons :)
    31341215317_c53c13f81e_o.jpg
    44463099950_76e7318151_o.jpg
    Ian joined Paul when he finished preparing some pancakes.
    31341214717_c3930efa21_o.jpg
    Josie pulled out her violin when I released her from fishing :)
    31341214017_d3ecebc8f4_o.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3186

@Brandontaylor Great start on your Ultimate Sim Challenge! Interesting background story on how she came to be :) Looks like Brittany is getting a good start on the Challenge. Looking forward to seeing more and good luck finding life fruit :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I've never had a sim get the Social Networking skill - looks interesting!
    She has to become a werewolf as well? Wow! There's a lot she needs to accomplish. Great update!

@PalmArrow The house looks lovely covered in snow :)
    Lovely snowy scenes of the bus ride to Damien's :)
    Happy birthday Ronnie (I hope I remembered his name right) :)
    They are a cute couple!
    Damien aged up well too :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't like the look of sea sludges either! :#

@Springfairy556 I don't blame Ryan for being worried about Lynn going out to watch the tornado given his sad history :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top