March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Metro: A San Myshuno Drama (UPDATE:The END)

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    :#
    I'm so glad someone likes Lola! She is such a tragic character. I think she is a perfect representation of someone going through a quarter-life crisis (That's a real thing!). Unfortunately it took her to a really dark place, but she can only go up from there ;) . I have some interesting things planned for her so you will definitely be seeing her more!

Sean + Esme = Sesme....or Eean....no Sesme <3

I like them too because their first interaction, he totally ignored her! (Chapter two ;) ). They are not in a relationship yet, but who knows what can happen.

Thank you for reading and commenting <3

She is, poor thing. The tragic ones are often my favourites. Was kinda missing her in the last three chapters. XD
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Hey readers!

As you all know, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from this story. However, that doesn't mean I'm not still writing ;) . Since I am waiting for the Seasons EP to come out to start writing S2....I thought it would be fun to do some flashback short stories :smiley:

Here's a sneak peak for two of them:
    06-16-18_2-05-49AM_zps6uryyfoe.png
    2005: Sean and Leo are starting their junior year and are BFF......but everything changes when a certain freshman named Lola shows up ;)

06-16-18_2-04-17AM_zpslcuazhrk.png
    2005: sixth grade....two of the geekiest kids in school.....the story of how Ellie and Sal became best friends

I will also be doing an interview starring......Lola!
    This is for @emorrill 's challenge.
    Also @simscognito voted for her <3
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm so behind but the cast as these lil darling BEANS is enough to get me hyped. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    2005--Sean, Leo and Lola
    06-18-18_10-48-57dfPM_zpsrazdbndz.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2018
    Going to comment on here as well because why not?

I enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to see them all when they were so 'young'. Actually not sure how old they are so not sure if I can call them 'young' or not. xD It wasn't quite a secret that Leo was gay. We kinda already knew that because he was with Ren (did I get his name correct?) but I 100% missed it when he said 'I hate girls' when I was reading it the first time. :joy:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to see them all when they were so 'young'. Actually not sure how old they are so not sure if I can call them 'young' or not. xD It wasn't quite a secret that Leo was gay. We kinda already knew that because he was with Ren (did I get his name correct?) but I 100% missed it when he said 'I hate girls' when I was reading it the first time. :joy:

Lol i named it "dirty little secret" after an all american rejects song

Also it was a secret to sean!

And yes they were young. Sean and leo were 15/16 and lola was 14. Wait until you see my next one! Sal and ellie as ten yr olds :scream:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2018
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Lol i named it "dirty little secret" after an all american rejects song

Also it was a secret to sean!

And yes they were young. Sean and leo were 15/16 and lola was 14. Wait until you see my next one! Sal and ellie as ten yr olds :scream:

I don't know that song so I wouldn't have understood the reference. I guess Sean didn't know until he erm, found out. :joy: I'm looking forward to seeing Sal and Ellie as 10 year olds!!!

Edit: Just noticed this was my 9000 comment! xD (I have 20 discussions that some reason count as posts)
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by citysimmer on
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited November 2018
    delete
    Post edited by Acarb90 on
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited November 2018
    delete
    THIRTYT(2).png
    So sorry that this next update is taking forever!

I attempted THREE times to take screenshots and each time something felt off. So I am definitely working on it, I hope to post part two by next week :)
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited November 2018
    delete
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited October 2018
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited November 2018
    delete
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited August 2018
    Hey Everyone

First, I want to thank everyone for following METRO this past year. You guys have really helped me grow as a writer. Also, your comments and interest in this story helped keep me going
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited August 2018
    For some reason, this keeps cutting off my post :o . Click the link!

https://metrosimlit.wordpress.com/2018/08/19/update-hiatus/
    THIRTYT(2).png
    Hello readers!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I've been quietly working on the next chapter :)

I needed a break to rethink the story so I am going to be changing some character bios for season 2. When I post the new chapter I will include which character bios to re-read. 

Expect a new chapter sometime this month!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    edited November 2018
    delete
    THIRTYT(2).png
    Hello readers!

So sorry for leaving, coming back, and then leaving again. The past two months I have been extremely busy (trips, moving,etc..) and I really never had a chance to write. Now that winter is here and I get to be a hermit again....I have decided to continue writing this beloved story.

Unfortunately I have also decided to delete what I wrote for season two so far. I re read season one recently and I realized that I didn't like where I was going with the characters in the new season (mainly Sean becoming a jerk, destroying REO, and bringing in new characters that were sort of boring). I think I rushed into it and didn't really think about potential storylines. My apologies (since this will be my second re-write :( ). Hopefully you will all be patient and keep reading! I promise the new season two will be great :). In the meantime, maybe just re read season one and forget about the past 1 1/2 chapters I posted xD.
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @Acarb90 good to see you back! I'd actually liked seeing Sean becoming a plum, but oh well. Take your time to figure out your storyline and I'm looking forward to the second season.
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited November 2018
    @Acarb90 Don’t worry about me I love your writing style and your story so make whatever changes you like I’m sure it’ll still be awesome! <3
    @Acarb90 good to see you back! I'd actually liked seeing Sean becoming a plum, but oh well. Take your time to figure out your storyline and I'm looking forward to the second season.

Maybe he will stay like that but there will be a reason for it :wink:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    even better :D
    Here's the new and improved character bios!
    Chapter one should be out this week! (I promise :D )

https://metrosimlit.wordpress.com/season-two-characters/
    THIRTYT(2).png
    The gang is back and just in time for a sizzling summer
    12-06-18_2-01-122AM_zpspb4cgf4b.png
    THIRTYT(2).png