Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• Amy-Bieber94Amy-Bieber94 Posts: 6 New Member
    @rosemow
    It appeared when my sims gave dog command to lay down.
    It doesn't, just the window with information keeps popping up in the right corner. - at least that's what had happened then.
    Now when I'm playing it appears in random moments when she doesn't do anything...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited December 2018
    @rosemow
    It appeared when my sims gave dog command to lay down.
    It doesn't, just the window with information keeps popping up in the right corner. - at least that's what had happened then.
    Now when I'm playing it appears in random moments when she doesn't do anything...

Hello @Amy-Bieber94
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if the issues still remain with the LE appearing.

If the LE appearing issue still remains with no mods/cc in your mods folder, then you may be best to post your last exception file in the general support section of the MCCC discord channel. Simmers there may be able to help you.
    https://discord.gg/WhhjZSp
    @rosemow will do!
    I have one more issue... I don't see those thought coulds above my sim icon :(
    edited December 2018
    @rosemow will do!

Hello @Amy-Bieber94
    Are you using the headlineeffects on/off cheat?
    Try typing into the cheat bar
    headlineeffects on
    and see if the thought balloons are there.
    If they are still not there, try testing after removing any mods in your mods folder.
    Repairing the game may also help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
    [quote="rosemow;c-16864541"][quote="Amy-Bieber94;c-16864534"]@rosemow will do!
    I have one more issue... I don't see those thought coulds above my sim icon :([/quote]

Hello @Amy-Bieber94
    headlineeffects on
    If they are still not there, try testing after removing any mods in your mods folder.
    Repairing the game may also help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
    [/quote]

I got it! It wasn't an issue of the game. Seems like I didn't have the right window checked in the options. Uffff. I will try to test every mod now...
    edited December 2018
    rosemow wrote: »
    @rosemow will do!

Hello @Amy-Bieber94
    headlineeffects on

I got it! It wasn't an issue of the game. Seems like I didn't have the right window checked in the options. Uffff. I will try to test every mod now...

It is good that you worked out the issue with the thought clouds.
  • dreamingspiredreamingspire Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, may I please receive help with this exception I experience? It occurs as soon as the game loads onto the lot of the family I want to play. I have 1) removed all my mods and cc, 2) deleted the thumb cache, and 3) repaired my game files. It's still showing up.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>4425ba26058a87255c0abab3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-07 13:26:30</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid><desyncid>4425ba26058a87255c0abab3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1299, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3390, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3861, in on_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3672, in setup_career_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2171, in end_career_event_without_payout
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    Hello @dreamingspire
    Try having your sims work a full career day. Then save the game. Exit the game. Then reload the game and test to see if the issue remains.
    The error looks like it may be connected to their career.
  • dreamingspiredreamingspire Posts: 2 New Member
    I know exactly what the issue is now (I joined a Sim at work, then switched control to a Sim at home, THEN switched to a different family entirely; the issue must be the first Sim at the police station). Thank you so much!
    I know exactly what the issue is now (I joined a Sim at work, then switched control to a Sim at home, THEN switched to a different family entirely; the issue must be the first Sim at the police station). Thank you so much!

You’re welcome :)
  • SoundeffectSoundeffect Posts: 12 New Member
    So, also getting the last exception message. It pops up whenever I load the savegame and then sometimes on seemingly random occassions?
    I only use MCCC and No More City Living Names. I've deleted everything else. When the error occurs nothing really happens, the game just continues. I did start to have an issue where my Sims are stuck, time is frozen and I can't do anything. Time passes, because the weather continues and it will get dark and such, but they aren't moving. Their needs are also frozen. If I go to build mode, it doesn't pause, same for Menu or anything. It won't save and I can't go to the map. I have to end the Sims with task manager. Hoping someone can find the error in here and solve it? The savegame has become quite unplayable :/

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>f920fb414dfa9a305c0bf233</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-12-08 17:33:57</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>household_milestone.py:38</categoryid>
    <desyncid>f920fb414dfa9a305c0bf233</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker')

Caught and logged:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1299, in update

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 227, in on_enter

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 70, in load_households

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 152, in _load_household_from_household_proto

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1136, in load_data

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2808, in load_sim_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3103, in _load_sim_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2171, in allow_fame

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\statistic_component.py", line 960, in lock_statistic

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 938, in on_lock

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 992, in on_lock

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 708, in set_value

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 256, in process_event

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 365, in _process_test_event

File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function

File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 805, in inject_last_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 363, in _process_test_event

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\household_milestones\household_milestone.py", line 38, in handle_event

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'household_milestone_tracker'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Soundeffect
    Other simmers who have had this Last exception message have found that it has been generated as a result of opting out of the fame system. Try reenabling the option to be in the spotlight and see if that stops the LE messages.

With the freezing issue, try resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if it occurs there also . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issue is in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.
    Then test your game again.

Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventories and see if that helps.
  • erf182erf182 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have an exception!!

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-08 16:37:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>part.py:149</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_set_object_location_ex at 0x13f96e200>, args: (894817498915360121, 894817680072704247, {C6B07C639A74D79,1,World}, Transform(Vector3(196.215988, 154.249390, 166.662292), Quaternion(0.000000, 0.923664, 0.000000, -0.383204)), 0, (0, 0), 0), kwargs: {}
    KeyError('Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x0c6b07f0677900f7[6]') (KeyError: 'Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x0c6b07f0677900f7[6]')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
    File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 147, in get_joint_transform
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [b__subroot__6] was not found in the specified rig [a0746b574f1ab34e.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x0]().'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\build_buy.py", line 834, in c_api_set_object_location_ex
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1515, in set_parent
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 349, in location
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 406, in set_location_without_distribution
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 575, in on_owner_location_changed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 149, in get_joint_transform
    KeyError: 'Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleQA_02:0x0c6b07f0677900f7[6]'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-08 16:40:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1808, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 970, in _test_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 558, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 469, in _test_club
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:03:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1808, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 970, in _test_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2814, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2731, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 558, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 127, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 528, in <genexpr>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_tests.py", line 469, in _test_club
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info'
    part 2

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:10:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade3]().')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1145, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1061, in get_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5462, in get_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1470, in get_registered_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5444, in <lambda>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5494, in setup_asm_default
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade3]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:10:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade2]().')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1145, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1061, in get_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5462, in get_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1470, in get_registered_asm
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5444, in <lambda>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5494, in setup_asm_default
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade2]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:15:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bfca19eb00a44783.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76adef]().')
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bfca19eb00a44783.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76adef]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:17:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    part 3

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:19:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:21:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:22:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade5]().')
    File
    part 4

"T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade5]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:23:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:24:03</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().')
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x2076af58]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:25:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade4]().')
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [c12430630f46b2a9.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76ade4]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:27:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bfca19eb00a44783.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76adef]().')
    KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bfca19eb00a44783.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x1f76adef]().'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:30:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    File
    part 5

"T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:31:38</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:31:49</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:32:24</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:32:31</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:34:02</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:34:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    part 6

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:36:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2018-12-09 00:36:24</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1220-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>club_tests.py:469</categoryid><desyncid>ab4c98468985f8015c0c38ee</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.autonomousSimPicker_TableGame_Cards_PlayWith'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_interaction_encouragement_status_and_rules_for_sim_info')
    </root>
    Hello @erf182
    Are you getting this LE multiple times or is this the first time? If you are getting it multiple times, what are your sims doing when it is generated?
    @rosemow it was happening whenever they would interact with a toddler but now it is just random it seems?
    edited December 2018
    erf182 wrote: »
    @rosemow it was happening whenever they would interact with a toddler but now it is just random it seems?

Hello @erf182
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files
    Then start the game, play for a while, then exit the game, and see if new LE messages have been generated in your sims 4 folder.
    If they haven’t been generated, then mods that you have may be causing the issue.
    If the LE messages have been generated , then you may be best to post your LE in the LE support section of MCCC mod Discord server .
    Simmers there may be able to help you.
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn
  • SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello everyone. I know this may not exactly fit this forum post but I couldn't find a better place to post it. Lately I've been having trouble with the Sims 4. I've tried to do the 50/50 method to detect the mod causing the issue but I'm having lots of trouble finding which one it is. The issue I'm having is the phone option such as "Register With Ministry of Labor" and the social media options such as "Post To Simstagram Story" are not appearing on the phone. Also, when I have a sim that's in the Fashion career, I can't find the "Create Trend" option that is supposed to be available when clicking on them. I'm just really frustrated. I've been picking through mods for days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    edited December 2018
    Hello everyone. I know this may not exactly fit this forum post but I couldn't find a better place to post it. Lately I've been having trouble with the Sims 4. I've tried to do the 50/50 method to detect the mod causing the issue but I'm having lots of trouble finding which one it is. The issue I'm having is the phone option such as "Register With Ministry of Labor" and the social media options such as "Post To Simstagram Story" are not appearing on the phone. Also, when I have a sim that's in the Fashion career, I can't find the "Create Trend" option that is supposed to be available when clicking on them. I'm just really frustrated. I've been picking through mods for days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @SimsChick06
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.
    Do the options appear when you do this, with no mods in your game?
  • SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    @rosemow Yes. The options do appear when I take out my mods. I'm certain a mod is my problem. I'm just having so much trouble finding out which one. I already posted about this on another website but I decided to try here because I've found solutions from people's comments here before.