Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Yet Another) Sims 4 CAS Quote Challenge!

TrishaGoldTrishaGold Posts: 45 Member
Welcome to: The Sims 4 CAS Quote Challenge!
Inspired by many other CAS challenges already out there, credits and love to you all!

ANOTHER ONE? Yes, another one. I couldn’t help myself.

Don’t feel obligated to make/post a sim every day. It’s not meant to be stressful, but to have fun and get creative. So if you feel like doing day 1, then 2, 3, 4, but day 5 seems too difficult or you think “Maybe later”, that’s okay! Be freeeeee~ <3
I personally admire and am astound by people who make sims with just basic game content, because they come up with things I would’ve never thought of. But you’re allowed to use cc if you’d like. I wouldn’t want to limit anyone in their creativity. o:)

Without further ado, here are the themes!

Day 1: “Oh, but it’s coooold outside.” A Sim inspired by one of the 4 seasons.
Day 2: “Ew, that’s so cliché!” A Sim based on a stereotype. Credit: @SyddyB206
Day 3: “RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEE!” A Sim living in an apocalyptic world.
Day 4: “Let’s get healthy!” A Sim based on a fruit.
Day 5: “I feel something.” A Sim based on an emotion. Credit: @SimmerUnikorn
Day 6: “Dot dot dot…” Make a Sim inspired by a, or only using one pattern.
Day 7: “Huh? What? Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention…” A Sim who’s a daydreamer.
Day 8: “Mayday! Mayday!” A Sim based on a natural disaster (example: volcano eruption, blizzard, tornado, tsunami, etc.). Credit: @hallow
Day 9: “Ya basic!” Make a plain Jane/average Joe, aka a very normal, nothing special Sim. Credit: @Grimalkin_ on Mod The Sims (http://modthesims.info/t/583935)
Day 10: “Here comes double trouble!” Make twins.
Day 11: “Uugh, dude! Bro…” A Sim you’d want to punch in the face. Credit: @bamcam30
Day 12: “50 Shades of…” A Sim, totally in one color.
Day 13: “And on the 8th day…” A Sim resembling a God or Goddess.
Day 14: “It’s tough, but I’ll manage.” A single parent. Credit: @MDianaSanders
Day 15: “Rawrr!” A Sim that looks like an animal.
Day 16: “Are you ready to partaaaaay?!” A rock star.
Day 17: “AAAAH!” *faints* A fangirl/boy (can be of previous rock star).
Day 18: “Let it gooo, let it gooo!” A Sim that represents an element.
Day 19: “A tough nut to crack.” A stubborn Sim. Credit: @BereGhostsGIANTFan
Day 20: “What the *** is THAT?!” A hybrid Sim (example: alien dad + human mom = hybrid child)
Day 21: “I want it thát way.” A spoiled brat / billionaire’s heir. Credit: @MDianaSanders
Day 22: “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!” Make a kawaii Sim, so cute it hurts!
Day 23: “I feel reborn!” Make an old Sim (or just take a random one) and turn them young again.
Day 24: “Why so serious…!” An insane Sim that’s just a tiny bit crazy. Credit: @SimmerUnikorn
Day 25: “And they lived…” An immortal Sim (maybe they’re happy, or getting tired of living forever? Is it visible, or do they still look young? Go wild!) Credit: @Grimalkin_ on Mod The Sims
Day 26: “Never have I ever” Make a Sim in an age group you normally don’t (don’t make a lot of toddlers? Make one! Only made one Elder in like..EVER? Make one!)
Day 27: “Bibbidy bobbidy boo!” Make a Sim that looks like a Disney character (princess, prince, villain, sidekick, you name it!)
Day 28: “Do you have to get each other gifts?” A holiday inspired Sim.
Day 29: “Muhahahaha!” An evil mastermind, ready to take over the city/world. Credit: @MDianaSanders
Day 30: “You’re late.” Make a time traveler.
Day 31: “I would NEVER do that!” Make a Sim you normally wouldn’t make (think about race, sexuality, fantasy/reality and more!)
Day 32: “Let’s gooooo!” Make an adventurer.
Day 33: “Does my reflection count as a friend?” Make a loner (but are they sad about this, or did they choose to be lonely?)
Day 34: “Nice to meet you, Satan.” Make one of the 7 deadly Sims sins.
Day 35: “It says a lot about you.” A Sim based on a zodiac sign. Credit: @Sparkly_kitty
Day 36: “Forget about the price tag.” Make a gold digger.
Day 37: “I’m never going back there.” Make a runaway, a Sim who ran away from home.
Day 38: “There’s bad luck, and then there’s me.” Make a Sim who’s cursed.
Day 39: “It’s-a me, Mario!” A Sim with a similar style as yours (can resemble you entirely or just your clothes).
Day 40: “It’s fantastic! 100% plastic!” A Sim who had (or could use some) plastic surgery.
Day 41: “I’m siiiinging in the rain.” A songbird Sim aka a Sim based on your favorite song.
Day 42: “Sim-green is the new black.” A Sim that resembles your favorite TV show character.
Day 43: “Does your toy have a story?” Make a Sim doll (could be Barbie, or just a creepy/cute one) Credit: @huskylove210
Day 44: “Is he breathing or what?” A near death Sim (oldest looking sim EVER).
Day 45: “Do you even lift, bro?” The strongest Sim in the entire Sim Universe!
Day 46: “Opposites attract.” A Sim with looks opposite of their personality.
Day 47: “Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?” A nature-inspired Sim (plant, tree, flower or just a nature-loving Sim).
Day 48: “Hi, hungry. I’m dad.” A Sim based on food (maybe your favorite dish?)
Day 49: “Pew pew! Woosh!” A Sim based on a superpower or who has a superpower (maybe one you’d like to have?)
Day 50: “Be YOUnique!” A plus-sized beauty. Credit: @TheHarbinger_51

50 should be about enough to get those creative juices flowing, right? :blush:

I’d love to see your creations here and/or in the gallery, but of course it’s up to you if you want to share your creations. If you do upload some on the gallery, be sure to use #casquotechallenge o:)
Why ‘CAS quote challenge’? Well, if you hadn’t figured it out yet, all themes are accompanied by an introductory quote as a more in-depth reference to it. (And just because I wanted to challenge myself before even starting this challenge to be creative xD)

If you have anymore questions about what a theme means, don’t be afraid to ask them. Also, don’t think you should know everything on here. It’s okay to do some research. I encourage it even! That way we learn a little every day, while having fun at the same time :smile:

Well, that’s it. I don’t have anything else to say, I guess. I’ll be posting my creations here as well. Hope to see some of yours as well!

Credit is given as much as possible. Unfortunately lots of things have been done before, so if there’s no credit that’s because I came up with it randomly and not by looking through anyone else’s list.
'till death, we do art
giphy.gif
Feel free to check out a discussion I started:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952366/yet-another-sims-4-cas-quote-challenge#latest

Comments

• TrishaGoldTrishaGold Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2018
    I guess I'll go first, just to start things of.

I made a Sim for another CAS challenge, fitting the theme of day 15: “Rawrr!” A Sim that looks like an animal.
    I chose a peaco'ck, because they're beautiful animals, but also very proud. She's called Esadae Shal'ek and she's an alien Sim. The peaco'ck isn't her alien form though, it's her disguise on Earth. She's a Snob, a Foodie and Beguiling (charming). Her aspiration is to become a Mansion Baroness, giving her the Business Savvy trait as well. Now, let's take a look at her wardrobe, shall we? o:)
    1J3JHm.jpgqjPiSJ.jpg
    I hope you like it! Let me know what you think about her. I'd love to hear your opinions. <3
    Post edited by TrishaGold on
    'till death, we do art
    giphy.gif
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952366/yet-another-sims-4-cas-quote-challenge#latest
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    This looks like fun! I'll have a go with some sims I already have in my library and make some more along the way. Won't be doing them in order though.

Here's a sim who's perfect for the 7 Deadly Sins. He is lust personified. Every sim is his type, his phone and doorbell never stop ringing and he's lost count of the number of children he has all over town :smirk: He's romantic, non-committal and self-assured. Meet Eros Juan, heartbreaker and stealer of wives! A descendant of the legendary Don Juan AND Casanova, he'll never commit and his life aspiration is to kiss all the Sims and break as many hearts as possible. Kiss with caution...

The outfits are all in order. Everyday, formal, athletic, bedtime, party, swimwear, hot weather, cold weather. What other kind of sim could wear those flame shorts so confidently?

yTVx1MI.png?1

NI2uR64.png?1
    @TrishaGold Esadae's formal dress is so pretty! With those traits, I bet she acts like a peacock too! I would add self-assured to the list of traits and complete the transition to a full peacock :D Oh and it looks like you've been censored. I keep reading that sentence and can't imagine what word could be so sensitive that it made the filter censor it :s
    @astera00 Thank you so much for commenting and showing one of your Sims! It's fine to do the themes in a different order, I like the freedom to choose what's next as well, otherwise it limits my creativity I think. :p

Eros Juan looks perfect! I can totally see he's Lust. I love the backstory you made for him, being the descendant of the legendary Don Juan and Casanova. So fitting! I almost feel tempted to kiss him, but like you said: 'Kiss with caution' :lol: Really, fantastic job, and thank you again for contributing :smile: I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
    'till death, we do art
    giphy.gif
    astera00 wrote: »
    @TrishaGold Esadae's formal dress is so pretty! With those traits, I bet she acts like a plum too! I would add self-assured to the list of traits and complete the transition to a full plum :D Oh and it looks like you've been censored. I keep reading that sentence and can't imagine what word could be so sensitive that it made the filter censor it :s
    Self-assured is a great trait to add to the list!
    Ha, yeah if I spell the word without anything between de letters it censors it, because of the last part. I changed it so it shouldn't be censored now, but here's the bird in a picture if it still is:
    hnvagw.jpg
    'till death, we do art
    giphy.gif
    I realized what the censored word was after I posted my comment :joy: It was too funny! I don't have an obsession with the fruit, I was just talking about the bird!
    Whahaha I saw your post had the censoring in it as well, so I already suspected you knew what it was supposed to say.
    Same here, no obsession with the fruit whatsoever. Just loving the bird haha!
    'till death, we do art
    giphy.gif