Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Saving Our Own Styled Looks

Styled looks are incredibly helpful when you want to make a randomly generated townie look less ridiculous in a pinch, don't get me wrong, but I'd love if this feature could be updated so that we could save our own styled looks. It'd make life so much easier when we're dressing sims up in the same thing. Especially for those of us with a lot of packs & CC.

Comments

• LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    This is much needed
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Agreed! This would be really useful! I can't stand how poorly dressed the townies are. If I could create a bunch of different styles, my townies could just wear those all the time. Btw, with the stylist career, you can now save and "create" outfits, I'm not sure how many though, that you will see the townies wear around the world. It's a step in the right direction :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    100% agreed.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    Yes, let us save styled outfits. And also, let us upload them to the gallery!
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I will vote for this one too!
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • atrainoratrainor Posts: 29 Member
    Agreed! This would also be helpful if you want to repeat the same outfit across different weather categories - e.g., when I want my sim's every day look to be the same as her cold weather look during the fall or winter, I wouldn't have to manually remake the exact same outfit in both categories.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    I had a similar problem when Seasons came out. A lot of my Sims had an everyday outfit I would have loved to copy to hotweather wear. I really hope they consider adding this. It would be even greater if we could choose to have our newly generated townies dressed in the styled looks we saved previously. This should be optional though as there are some rather weird costumes and other combos among the EA styled looks.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited December 2018
    I hope that we get this feature someday.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png