Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - Episode 3

2...Next

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited December 2018
    This was my first Maxis Monthly, it was fun! I like getting news this way, looking forward to the bug-fixes :)

Thank you for the hanging garland with pretty leaves on it, that was a great addition.

Had to google LV-426.... in my defence, that was the first and last scary movie I saw
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    That was really cute!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • idkemilyidkemily Posts: 49 Member
    > @iliekponiez said:
    > I hope the update will also fix the celebrity walk and disgust reaction bugs!

It almost makes me not want to be a celebrity because it takes forever for my sim to walk places and everytime they see someone they react in disgust even if it's their kid or husband??? It doesn't even make sense contextually. It's so annoying and takes up all my time.
  • unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    Hmm, quick question. About 18 minutes in the twitch video I noticed you have three things under free stuff... what's the one on the right called and how do I get it? It looks like a little picture frame with people in it, I took a screenshot to help point it out.

18bd199333.jpg

I thought I had all the things but apparently I'm missing one~
    moogle-gif-3.gif
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    unmog wrote: »
    Hmm, quick question. About 18 minutes in the twitch video I noticed you have three things under free stuff... what's the one on the right called and how do I get it? It looks like a little picture frame with people in it, I took a screenshot to help point it out.

18bd199333.jpg

It was a free family portrait for trying out The Sims Mobile back in April. A modder made it available here for anyone who missed out: http://sims4studio.com/thread/13060/glassplumbob

It's pretty neat because the portrait produces a family photo that updates automatically as your family grows. There's also an option to freeze the photo so it doesn't change.
  • Samantha2028Samantha2028 Posts: 6 New Member
    Love the updates but i wish it were possible for the parenting to be updated! not all sims stay together after kids, and alot of families are in split households. It would be cool to have some way to allow the other sim to have the child also and whomever has the child gets a monthly payment. where decisions and lifestyle of a split home helps shape there emotions icon regarding responsibility, manners etc. As of right now if a couple splits up the child either stays with one parent and unless they are invited over they do not see or bond with the other sim. Just thought it would be pretty cool anyway..
  • ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    The ceiling light with greenery on it cracks me up! Fire just waiting to happen! I can't wait to see how it looks from different angles when we get it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Winter Cake and Crown Roast. Yum!

4QopeNJ.png

Yes I love those new recipes. I hope the roast is compatible with the Grand Meal in Seasons.
    Can't we ever get a pumpkin pie recipe for the game?

I mentioned Pumpkin Pie to Grant the other day on Twitter and told him I'd love to see it added.
    IceyJ wrote: »
    unmog wrote: »

18bd199333.jpg

It was a free family portrait for trying out The Sims Mobile back in April. A modder made it available here for anyone who missed out: http://sims4studio.com/thread/13060/glassplumbob

It's pretty neat because the portrait produces a family photo that updates automatically as your family grows. There's also an option to freeze the photo so it doesn't change.

I love that Picture Frame and it's compatible with Pets as well. I hope it comes to the consoles as well.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited December 2018
    Can't we ever get a pumpkin pie recipe for the game?

I mentioned Pumpkin Pie to Grant the other day on Twitter and told him I'd love to see it added.
    Oh yay Thanks Cat!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    I still haven't had a chance to watch the replay. Any idea when the patch and goodies will be released?
    edited December 2018
    Tinkerball wrote: »
    I still haven't had a chance to watch the replay. Any idea when the patch and goodies will be released?

Hopefully Today. If not probably Thursday.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Thuesday? :D
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Hopefully Today. If not probably Thuesday.

I kinda thought today as well, but it could be later this week.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Thuesday? :D

Yes I just spotted this. I was typing on my smart phone in bed. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is bad about auto correcting. Gonna fix.

Hopefully Today. If not probably Thuesday.

I kinda thought today as well, but it could be later this week.

It's coming out Tuesday December 18th.
  • BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    Yeah okay.