Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @JULES1111 welp as long as my nonsense is enjoyed then :D .
    @Rflong7 Oh I love her hair it's so vibrant, I don't know Cruncher works she can crunch out all those dates she wants...wait doesn't work lol maybe you just enjoy the journey so restarting is good for you.

So....funny enough the way I am about my pics I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did so I'll use the family pictures, and I'm not done I have to recreate some other families too.
    SNx5hgt.jpg
    So as I said, this is the Penniless family....let's play 'they are too new and Red doesn't remember most names'..heh this is Sawyer, Bianca...I think, Duncan...., and Barry I'm confident in those B names there lol. Bianca is pregnant with baby 3 and they don't have a pool so Sawyer is safe.
    5YQZFuK.jpg
    The Hotstuff family, Diane and Nicole, I haven't done much but they both wanted a job, one of them I couldn't find yet.
    nu7Q6fZ.jpg
    Using that look up any sim mod or whatever it's called I let.....Mr. Machoman here call up the Hotstuff family and he's not that close to Nicole but he's already friends with Diane with one phone call she's already up to no good but Nicole isn't going to let her beat her in getting to their newest neighbor. I have them in cheaper homes on a different side of the map than the rest of the families.
    7tNbKtE.jpg
    Next the Lively family, oh come on you know who they are supposed to be lol, we have Miranda, Deon, which yes should have been Machoman's name but he's something else whatever it is. Miranda's parents Roberta and Carl, and their twins Ariel and Lillia woo I got them all.
    2ZQqMNV.jpg
    Now the Stargazer family.....hmm having trouble with all the D names I used............Her name is Donna I know that, let's move on I did get some game play pics here that were funny in an unexpected way sort of way.
    5dggyao.jpg
    When whoever he is...maybe Donovan I think, came home from school both Miranda and Deon visited and he brought Lillia home from school I guess they are meant to be. Donna is also pregnant.
    R6iAEWJ.jpg
    They got a little acquainted, Donna wasn't fast enough since I was planning on ignoring the welcome wagon so I could get to the other family so Deon left but she got to meet mom and daughter.
    YXGL0Ad.jpg
    And lastly so far the Gallow's family I know they are obvious too meh, this is Magnus, Beatrix,......no idea, Adam, and Beatrix's brother Morris and I don't know if he'll meet Diane but we'll see.
    gdZaBn5.jpg
    He's currently living with the Gallows while they work on their family bond, Beatrix doesn't want him leaving, they are the only family who I have adjusted their funds I need to give more to the rest near them too..

Maybe I'll recreate some Strangetown sims I like whatever comes when I hop in game.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    And another group, the Clever, Phantom, and Private family though first I of course moved out Miranda Lively's parents and they got a tiny little farm and are the first to get a pet, Ray.
    GRCQKbP.jpg
    nDam0fW.jpg
    Trying to come up with names meh, so this is Lisa and her husband General Dagger, their sons Bulldozer, Tear and Badger....cause Lisa is not allowed to give their son's normal names..lol.
    t0lAKOI.jpg
    Still she gets to decorate and Dagger is a little more affectionate than his original, Buzz heh, maybe they'll have another baby.
    Y9rblSn.jpg
    Looking at how her boys love to tease each other already, maybe not, luckily I got Dagger in the military carreer but they'll get a nanny so his wife can be a teacher and make sure her boys get good grades.
    N5RitHO.jpg
    I wanted to have the connection so with the Phantom family I included Cecily, and Laderian or something of the sort to take Naerin, leaving his mother Oliviana, aunt Wilhemina and cousin Operia on their own, though they aren't supposed to know that this is just set up.
    4qkuJIg.jpg
    Maybe one day Operia will get to leave them and have a family of her own, if they haven't made her crazy already I don't know.
    luTJk3Y.jpg
    And the Clever family I feel like I never really knew all the connections so I didn't know about some of them but since they are larger I cut them off. This is Jenesa, her brothers Vincent, Lazarus, and Perry, her husband Protus, and their kids.....ugh I'll get back to you on those names lol. I went looking for some alien colored skins I could use.
    sGsAo99.jpg
    They are all jobless until they can get into the scientist career but they are fine working on skills.

I am also trying to keep in mind to use more items than I normally do so....yeah.

I'll get all their names down eventually.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    Those are great families, RedDestiny92 :mrgreen:

-Question: Does anyone know if Elder PlantSims can spawn plantbabies? :)
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @Rflong7

As far as I remember Elder Plant sims can - they can also have a chance of spawning twin plant babies which I did recall that happened to me once!
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    @Rflong7

As far as I remember Elder Plant sims can - they can also have a chance of spawning twin plant babies which I did recall that happened to me once!

Awesome! Thank you, @Finbar659
    @Rflong7 they were fun to set up to, now after my scrambling guess I need to actually do more with them now heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited December 2018
    I'm trying to go a different route in my Apocalypse - PlantSims. XD
    Probably won't happen since it's taking so long for her husband to lift Science so they can actually use the spray. They can't sell, carry, or store the fresh food so they'll have to kill the plants once they're fully grown (if it makes it that far).

Anyway, I let my Sim pay full price for her perfect Sim, After she hit her LTW of 50 1st dates.

She was Terribly disappointed:
    cb8DpUy.jpg

She had the worst time making friends and wouldn't have got all her dates without the Matchmaker. :lol:
    dZ9MLp9.jpg

After Graduation she had a party - that's her and future hubby.
    1soOSqE.jpg

But the sad thing, after all the fun I had, she changed on me. (I know the CC hair is available for adults :( )
    2nI7tdM.jpg

But that's not the worst. She got the worst choice in clothes available for an apocalypse. :disappointed:
    ct2NlYp.jpg

Yeah, not what I would have chosen for clothes or hair, but she's doing well now - married and pregnant. Happy, happy.
    bx9zE3l.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    Ugh, I hate when my preggy Sims sleep on their food. But, now, I get the handle of it.

Currently, I'm about to finish my fifth round of the neighbourhood. So much had happened, three of my teens move on to college, every playable adults came of age, and now there's no toddler around anymore. Pretty much my gameplay is somewhat more peaceful than before (with pregnant Sims, babies, toddlers, wow, a handful).

I'm currently planning to construct a new neighbourhood for the elders to reside in, somewhat like a retirement village. I'm so excited!

But alas, maybe everything is needed to be delayed until further notice. I need to set my time more focusing towards my studies rather than playing games.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Still reading all your awesome updates here everyone. <3 Even though I haven't contributed in a while...

Doing lots in the Sims 3 at the moment. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Welp, my plans got changed. There will be no plantsims this generation. I found out there are no bugs on plants in Winter. :lol:
    I should have thought of that. :blush:

So, now I hope to have the second generation become a plantSim and have many for future generations.

Her husband is also a slow learner and a failure (it wasn't My fault). He got demoted on the day he should have lifted Science. The day before the burglar stole their car so he couldn't go back to work to get that promotion back. Now he has 3 more days off.
    She had to quit her job because of no car even though she only works one day a week - and earned 10k each day she's pregnant (on leave but no work). :sigh:

He even stole their bone for the future dog. :(
    B9SsCq7.jpg

They finally had a boy; named him Chip.
    dWIV5Pr.jpg

Every day it was hoping dad would earn all his skills.
    lujgOB7.jpg

The can't spay for bugs without lifting Science first but since they are No bugs in Winter, might as well kill the plants now. :lol:
    8yQ7tut.jpg
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Anyone else ever have the following happen?

I was playing in Belladonna Cove last night (Justin Cleveland in University at Academie Le Tour) and he would not leave the dorm when his 72 hours were over after graduation. I sent him to the gym to work out after gaining some weight and that's when I got the first notification that he was leaving the college and the lot would reset. We all know you can't save when a Sim is on any community lot. I sent him back to the dorm and replayed the final hour he was supposed to be on the lot. AGAIN, he would not automatically leave the lot. This time I never received the notifications that he needed to leave the dorm and go back to the base neighborhood. I finally gave up and had him call for a taxi to take him back to the base neighborhood. I have never had this happen before and do not want it to happen again.
    edited December 2018
    @EricasFreePlay
    I have read someone have a problem like that but I'm not sure if it was in Belladonna Cove. It was this year. I would have moved them to a new lot in Uni and see if you could let them graduate from there.

Which Uni dorm was it?
    edited December 2018
    The 2 floor, 15 room blue dorm in the Lots and Houses Bin. I always use that dorm but have only had one issue with it before. In a save on my last laptop (I ended up losing that save and having to replace the laptop so I never found a solution to it), one of the blue Maxis simulation video game systems somehow managed to be destroyed and I couldn't clean it up or replace it (if I replaced it, it would disappear into thin air).
    Post edited by EricasFreePlay on
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @EricasFreePlay
    I have read someone have a problem like that but I'm not sure if it was in Belladonna Cove. It was this year. I would have moved them to a new lot in Uni and see if you could let them graduate from there.

Which Uni dorm was it?

He had already graduated. It was the 72 hour period AFTER graduation when the problem started.
    edited December 2018
    The 2 floor, 16 room blue dorm in the Lots and Houses Bin. I always use that dorm but have never had any problems with it before.

Oh, Now I remember. I had that problem once. It was because of a mod I had installed. I don't remember which it was but once I found it, she graduated and moved out. :)
    @EricasFreePlay

Which Uni dorm was it?

He had already graduated. It was the 72 hour period AFTER graduation when the problem started.

Yes, sorry. That's what I meant -leaving/moving back home.
    The 2 floor, 16 room blue dorm in the Lots and Houses Bin. I always use that dorm but have never had any problems with it before.

Oh, Now I remember. I had that problem once. It was because of a mod I had installed. I don't remember which it was but once I found it, she graduated and moved out. :)

Only custom content/mod I use in Sims 2 is TwoJeff's college adjuster (the phone book object that can reroll wants, adjust the time for the final exam, etc). I've been using that object and the blue dorm for about 2 years and this is the second time I have had a problem with it.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I’ve been still following this post- and I’m glad everyone is still playing and sharing!

I recently had an epiphany about when I first started playing TS2 over ten years ago and how the longest legacy I had was with Johnny and Ophelia Smith. I went generations and generations with them. They’re my favorite couple. So, I cloned them and plopped them down into a new hood called Cactus Valley. I plan to play them like a prosperity challenge, I’ll just populate the whole hood with their descendents. Ophelia wants six kids. They currently have 4. Noah, Lucy and the twins, Ruby and Zane. Johnny has been working on reaching the top of Journalism, while O has been watching the kids while still trying to maintain her job as a teacher. I tried sharing pictures, but of course imgur is having uploading issues the ONE time I try to upload.. ugh. I’ll share some pix tomorrow if it’s fixed by then!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Been reading, been a bit busy lately.

@RedDestiny92 Nice families! Can't wait to hear all their stories.

@Rflong7 LOL!! You are a expert at restarting the Apocalypse! :joy: That truly is a awful outfit to wear during one though, or any other time! To bad about the plantsims, hopefully you can get them started in generation 3!
    @JULES1111 glad you liked them, you'll get a little bit when I decide who to rotate to.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    So this rotation decided that's how I'll group them.
    z9ZtQNd.jpg
    oQm3NUw.jpg
    I let Duncan meet Ariel through the phonebook and let them chat a little when he was done with his homework, Brandi doesn't care if Sawyer is the only one working or that they can't really afford it she wanted that third baby maybe more so for now they can all share a room. Not that she's had the little one yet but that's where he or she is going.
    jzYX7Au.jpg
    KFJsWGR.jpg
    V8rQhsh.jpg
    Rotated and....um still don't know his name I think it's Devon...I think anyways he tried his luck with the Hotstuff sisters and both rejected him they don't know it but he wants revenge he'll get both of them when it's time and they'll regret it. I bet she knows I'm up to no good with their story hehe.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hi :mrgreen:

I get to play some Sims today~ Woot! :triumph:

I quit my newest Apocalypse because I broke a rule without knowing it. :(
    I let the kids learn to study and that restriction wasn't lifted yet. I could keep going and punish the next generation but it bugs me. :lol:

This is what happens when that cute penguin can't reach the fish (kept on the roof). :(
    o5fD1Xi.jpg

Bad wolves try and eat the cats. :cry:
    IhHVOmv.jpg

I did get pretty far (2nd generation teens) before I remembered the restriction. :lol:
    mc0UegI.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    My old computer died and I'm trying to salvage my last neighborhood and some screenshots. Snif.

But the fun is to start from scratch again and again... (Haven't counted the number of saves I had in my looooong simming career),

It was a save using all the sims in the cas in the bin. They ended up being pretty interesting since I had no great expectations from them.

I kind of slowed down in university though. I played dorms with six sims. It took forever... Urg.

Wonder if I will be able to install sims on windows 10. Would like to play it on origin, it's convenient. (Except for telling you how many hours you wasted spent playing the game, hehe.)
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Nice update! Lol she should know you are up to no good as soon as you made her in CAS! :D Maybe one day you will remember their names lol.

@Rflong7 Apocalypse: Take 10,345,922! :D Sorry you messed yours up, hopefully the next will go better!

@Hejix Sorry to hear about your computer. Sims will install fine on Windows 10. Hope you can enjoy starting a new game, let us know how it goes!
    Hi @JULES1111 If only I didn't enjoy starting the challenges so much. :lol:

• octobersimmeroctobersimmer Posts: 40 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I get to play some Sims today~ Woot! :triumph:

I quit my newest Apocalypse because I broke a rule without knowing it. :(
    I let the kids learn to study and that restriction wasn't lifted yet. I could keep going and punish the next generation but it bugs me. :lol:

This is what happens when that cute penguin can't reach the fish (kept on the roof). :(
    o5fD1Xi.jpg

Bad wolves try and eat the cats. :cry:
    IhHVOmv.jpg

I did get pretty far (2nd generation teens) before I remembered the restriction. :lol:
    mc0UegI.jpg

hahaha I love your updates

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top