Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    What did I do wrong in this photo?
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Here is today's update

[img][/img]FT51ejP.jpg

Jeromy started the morning practising his speech

[img][/img]k6kaNcK.jpg

Aurora made Waffles for breakfast

[img][/img]oSXO4FA.jpg

Got a notice summer festival had arrived, so I sent Jeromy
    there to meet people here is my edited for this save Connor.

[img][/img]sapMY02.jpg

Jeromy went up to greet him since they both are bookworms I'm sure
    they will become good friends.

[img][/img]HgqPXD5.jpg

I had them chat for a while

All for today

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited December 2018
    @bekkasan
    No.She started out as a storm chaser before she was promoted to volcanologist.
    Now she lives in a tornado proned area and no volcanoes anymore.She's just an environmentalist,
    but wanted to get a look at the storm.
    Yup, more burglars! She really loves her new farm house and they're new home.
    She is, though it feels awkward to her lol.

@emorrill
    Totally understand, I had to get rid of Great Bear!
    That's why incorporated my leaving the world into my story XD
    I was afraid of discrepancies.

@meerkattime
    They just can't catch a break with the criminals.
    They did enjoy the cafe very much and would have
    walked the shops, but everything closes with the chickens
    in this town.XD
    No, I didn't see, thank you.The asian build is awesome.
    Well, at least for the night.She's back in her bedroom LOL.
    He does and he's totally worried.Yup, she's out there taking photos.

@Brandontaylor
    The ultimate sim challange sounds interesting
    and rather challenging =) Look forward to seeing int
    progress.

@PalmArrow
    Bridgeport looks really pretty in the winter.
    I love that world, but its just so dang laggy for me.

@Mikezumi
    The willow-whisps are really pretty!
    Interesting breakfast choice lol.XD
    Aww, congrats on the pregnancy.
    I loved the hot springs, but sadly the world had to go.
    Thanks! Had a hard time finding decor.XD

@Silverofdreams30
    No, she just wanted to go out and see it.
    She used to be a storm chaser before she visited
    Dante's Peak.

Post edited by GraceyManor on
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    What did I do wrong in this photo?

Nevermind it worked itself out
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @LBell I think that I might remember you :smile: Welcome back :smile:

@msbeckycat Did you place some lighting over those areas?

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update with Jeromy and Connor :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Small update: :smile:

Courtney is now a teenager

48368457_10155994879826497_5959995472343990272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=782275e68b583c6bda9d2bf08c6451bf&oe=5C95CA0D

She is still friends with Jasmine an very close to her mother but Jennifer is worried about some of Courtney's friends from school

47687314_10155994879856497_8016358764934332416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7d27d83f4a0fe00e7ff7d6d6468058bd&oe=5CB211D0

Some of the girls can be a bad influence. Courtney is wary of them but gets along with Kerry (the one in the black)

48359959_10155994879841497_8627204492833587200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=b28994a8414ff5235036de9165568898&oe=5C9A1CD0

The girls are planning a party

48361409_10155994880046497_7203396321376468992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d50a4372afbc4f2e9f2f63c1ffe6cb63&oe=5C977EC7

Courtney is invited but sometimes the girls leave her out of things

48355663_10155994880101497_6552685810842337280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0d6b410c2e493805cfd3f442bc6b69f3&oe=5C97B55C
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @HillyBeth , lovely pictures! The beach is such a pretty location for a proposal and wedding.

@Springfairy556 , yay, Ryan beat up the thief! :)
    The baby wild horse is adorable.
    Ooh, a tornado now!

@Karritz , I like your Moonfall Island Boarding School sims! They all have interesting faces, and Isabel is especially pretty.

@Brandontaylor , you made an interesting backstory for Brittany! Good luck with the challenge.

@Mikezumi , congratulations to Josh! :)
    I think I've had gnome graves from townies' gnomes appear on the active household's lot before!
    Josie looks lovely playing the violin.
    Jaxon is cute! :)

@emorrill , I'm so sorry your Aurora Skies game is lost!
    Miriam and Ciro managed to resolve an awkward situation very nicely!
    I love the snapshots of Hodge's life... Poor Hodge!

@king_of_simcity7 , Jasmine and Courtney were lovely as children!

@CravenLestat , beautiful patterns!

@Silverofdreams30 , I wouldn't recognise Connor, but he looks very handsome!
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile: I hope that you think that they are still lovely now :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @PalmArrow Thanks I have been thinking about them today :smile: Will have more from the tomorrow
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@PalmArrow

Hehe, I left his original sweater on.
    I usually edit the townies a bit but he does not need
    much editing. Thank you.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    The house and stable for Ardith and Barbara are done. Going to do a music room for Ardith but not sure the size to use
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    After I got done chatting with Anne Droid, Donny asked if I wanted to go to the Spring festival,so I said yes. So he went and got Nathan out of the crib...
    7xyHxbCl.jpg

And then placed Nathan in his stroller and met us out by the car... :)
    D19kdgtl.jpg

When we got there, Betty and her family was there, so I had to take a picture of her for @CravenLestat... :)
    t7Wqc7Ll.jpg

Anne Droid decided that she wanted to try out the skating rink. So while she was skating, she wanted to skate with Betty and so Betty said yes... :)pZP8QWBl.jpg

But Anne Droid and Betty both fell down... :#
    jZIVULfl.jpg

I was skating on by when Betty had fallen flat on her face... :open_mouth: OUCH! How embarrassing... :blush:
    fTF43xol.jpg

Then Donny wanted to take a family picture in the festival photo tent, so I met Donny, Nathan and Anne Droid in the photo tent... :)
    5EHjfCAl.jpg

Spring Festival photo of the family... :)
    DzdJFqxl.png

Then Donny wanted to try out the dance floor, so we went and danced for a little bit... :)
    xJ8aBQal.jpg

Then Anne Droid came and joined everyone one the dance floor... :)
    CFsYzV6l.jpg

Scout and Nathan came over to watch the dancers... :)
    iUg5CDCl.jpg

But then it started raining and hailing, so we stopped dancing... :)
    PlimGtql.jpg

We then decided to go home but had to wait for Scout as he headed on home and needed to take a water tax back to the festival lot to meet up with us but he still had to walk home as we had left right when he got there... :)
    G5VmUGHl.jpg

Once we got home, I place Nathan down on the floor in the dining room so that we would get us a quick bit for dinner. Donny and I ate leftovers for dinner... :)
    4ll0O6fl.jpg

Nathan decided to go and explore the house and saw the activity table... :)
    FHRVoOil.jpg

He rushed right over to it as it's something new to him and he had to check it out. So he grabbed a block from the table and took a look at it... :)
    4WnRuKSl.jpg

He then had a closer look at the block as he was curious about it... <3
    Hw5Io28l.jpg

Then Donny got a call from Constance Shelley asking him out on a date but he told no and asked her to not call him ever again for a date as he is already taken... :)
    E6T40Ecl.jpg

Anne Droid went back to her little room under the garage and did some more trait and skill chip research... :)
    GBxkQRHl.jpg

When Nathan got done with the activity table, he noticed the xylophone sitting on the floor, so he made his way over to that... :)
    TX0Q8jNl.jpg

He then started to beat on it and was amazed by how much noise it made... :)
    i83cHowl.jpg

He then stuck the tip of the wooden mallet into his mouth to give it a taste or 2... :#
    zjCULWQl.jpg

Once he was finished with the xylophone, he moved over to the little block box and picked up the square block and proceeded to stick that into his mouth as well... :)
    IQKZJgAl.jpg

He then chose the round green block and tried to stick it into the square hole but was unsuccessful in getting it in there... :(
    PFMAgDIl.jpg

He then got mad and started banging the green block on surface of the box before putting the green block down... :)
    WrVQmH2l.jpg

He then picked up the yellow block and was successful in getting it in the right hole. So he was quite happy with himself... :)<3
    xHtKicIl.jpg
    @msbeckycat Nice work on the house :smile:

@lisasc360 Nice family pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Some feedback...My Zach is now home full time so we may be doing tons of activities to keep him busy until I find a program for him, he loves shopping so that will be fun.. :wink: so probably less computer time. He's 22 today...gasp! :o

oops repeated some pages...but not gonna erase comments..

@Brandontaylor , Morgana hates Jamie because Jamie is after Thornton...I used to hate Jamie for just that reason but since I've been playing her so much in Misunderstood I like her now...and hate Morgana (always have though). I'd keep her away from Geoffrey also though...I LOVE Nick (and Bert his brother, they are a big part of my story). Agnes gets paired up with Connor a lot in my saves (I do it not game done), I really want to resurrect Erik her husband one of these days.
    **Guess Mitch isn't the right guy for Celeste (being married and all).
    **Bryce...I gotta love him as my Bryce is one of my favorite Sims! Awesome name for awesome Sims.. :wink:
    **That is amusing that Mortimer never ends up with Bella when using SP! :wink:

@Mikezumi , Josie looks cute aged up, love that hair!
    **Josh in the family way...bet he has a boy! :wink:

@MoonandStars83 , I love that hair on Becky! Cool color and the mini buns are cute... :wink:

@lisasc360 , Your Sims are popular getting all those love notes!

@Nikkei_Simmer , Wonderful eulogy, I really liked the Bush family.
    **LOVE the piano, will watch tose videos ASAP.

@Springfairy556 , I LOVE the Christmas lights on the houses, it was a nice touch by EA.
    **Hawk is a cute puppers!
    **Sorry your save was acting up..
    **Gorgeous new house! My Sims constantly like in the same houses in different towns...they have huge pockets.

@lanlyn , Looks like you were having lots of fun with Craven's tomb....hearts with the mummy, well okay then. :wink:
    **Totally agree, the sudden deaths are 1000% worse. I've been through 2 suddens this year and they stink much more than someone who has been sick. (had one of those too).
    **Will check out your story thread.. :smiley:

@emorrill , Of course I love picking on you!! :kissing_heart: (it's meant with love...)
    **I stopped putting Misunderstood updates here because anyone new would have no clue what's going on..so Sharon was the only long update you'll see for awhile....been playing with 4 for the last two days anyways.
    **Matt is actually not attached to any males (I was going to set him up with Mello but keep dragging my feet) and Darian was with Miss Chesterson (remember her the big chested secretary of the town shrink in Secret Obsession) so both guys were strait....rare in my saves. :wink:
    **My phone runs away at times...I put it in time out last time so hopefully it won't happen again..bad bad phone!

@Silverofdreams30 , I really like Cycl0n3, he's been in quite a few of my play sessions..your makeover is cute!
    **Jeromy is a lovely boy!
    **Everytime I see your Thornton I smile, he's so cute!

@Puddinroy , HI!! :smiley:

@PalmArrow , Looks like Iris and Damian were MFEO! (made for each other)
    **Cool build, I adore tons of windows..

@king_of_simcity7 , Lovely scenery of Bridgeport!

@bekkasan , Connor is not allowed to mate with Sharon (plant Sim)...I'm not into making him happy right now.. :wink:
    **Wonder why Jamie doesn't look like either parent??

@afai1261 , I stink at females too. Your SS came out great though! Have fun playing with her (hope you're nicer to her than I am with mine).
    **Eddy has a lot of fans in this thread... @Mikezumi , is his biggest fan (he IS adorable!).
    **WHO is the dude in your siggy, he's wonderful!

@Smiley_Cat , Wonderful tiny house! Cute update.. :smiley:

@TadOlson , Lovely updates!

@msbeckycat , Nice Raker update, The horse is gorgeous!

@CravenLestat , Like Skylar, LOVE Rosa!!

@Breazona , I wish I could remember what was going on in my head when I was setting up Derek's room, the above the bed signs are confusing to me too... :mrgreen:

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @king_of_simcity7, thank you... :)

@Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , Your Sims are popular getting all those love notes!
    hehehe, so true... :) I guess the townsfolk just can't get them out of their minds especially with Craven who has it bad for my SS... :p
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    **WHO is the dude in your siggy, he's wonderful!

Thank you @Charlottesmom :smiley:
    His name is Jules
    Here are some pictures of him (under spoiler because he is a TS4 sim)
    L4VKsPh.png
    VSZQvhf.png
    wBmHfZj.png
    GQndaKp.jpg

Also thank you to everyone else who commented on my last post <3
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3183

@Springfairy556 Sorry about your SP problems. I hope you can find a nice world for your sims.

@Brandontaylor Good luck with your Super Sim Challenge :)

@king_of_simcity7 More lovely pics of Bridgeport :) It really is a great world for night shots :)

@afai1261 Your SS looks lovely! Looks like she is having a good time at uni :) You can't go wrong with Eddy! <3

@Smiley_Cat That IS a tiny house! :D Dorian's hair is cute! Good luck with Dorian living off the grid :)

@Silverofdreams30 Paulo looks lovely!

@TadOlson Great update :)

@meerkattime Craven's restaurant is adorable! Nice crowd at the restaurant and cute pics of Giada using the grill, even if she burned the food :D
    Glad she didn't go hungry :)
    Oh dear! Great shot of the other sim and the fire!
    The pond is lovely! My sims would totally be fishing there!
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited December 2018
    <too soon>
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

@Springfairy556 Yikes, a tornado warning. Those are definitely not fun to go through.
    Awesome update!
    I just hope the twister doesn't get Lynn. I don't think Ryan could handle that twice.
    Thanks, it is pretty fun.

@mikezumi Good to start them young on that skill.
    Going into labor in the garden. That's a new one, lol
    Congrats on the birth of Jaxon!
    Great updates!

Thank you. I decided to keep many backups just to be safe.
    She is a great sim, I hope things continue to get better for her.
    He was single at the time she met him.

She got one skill point I believe.
    She sure did.
    Yep, I'm going to check that to make sure.
    Lol, I guess not. Must have wanted to show what he'd be getting with her ;)
    Thanks, Courtney is gone now.
    Awesome family photo.

Thanks, it's going well so far.

@emorrill That stinks. I wouldn't use that town anymore either.
    Looking forward to the update.
    That's sad that they decided to remain friends but at least they are still in each others lives.
    I'm glad Hodge is starting to open up to Miriam.
    Lol, at Hodge's washing machine.
    Amazing update, I loved it!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice backstory.
    It's not fun when your best friend has to move.
    Great update.
    Courtney is a nice teenager.
    That's sad that she gets left out sometimes.

@meerkattime Yep, she does. She should have gotten it earlier but I had trouble finding one.
    Hopefully she gets bitten tonight. I'm following the rules for the most part but if it takes a little longer then that's okay with me.
    I'm just glad she has a celebrity star now. That's part of the challenge when a Sim is in Bridgeport.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I am so far.
    Good luck to Jeromy.
    I hope Jeromy and Connor had a nice chat.

@PalmArrow Thank you, I thought it would be funny if in an alternate dimension, they had DNA owners. That explains why new sims don't have parents, lol.

@lisasc360 Nice update.

@Charlottesmom I like Jamie myself. She just needs better makeup and she's actually pretty. I like most of the Sunset Valley townies though. I haven't really played much in other towns so thats why Celeste is in Starlight Shores.
    I could see Agnes with Connor. I think they'd make a good couple. SP always seems to keep her single.
    I want to do that too some time.
    Lol, yeah I should have known when he brought his wife with him.
    Bryce is a nice name.
    In one of my latest games, she ended up with Arlo Bunch.

***Getting ready to post an update on Celeste in a minute before I play more of the Ultimate Sim Challenge. I'll explain a little bit about Celeste and the challenge at the end of Celeste's post.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lisasc360 Your'e welcome.

@Springfairy556 Sorry your world kept crashing. Hopefully things work out better in the new world.
    ****At least they have somewhere to live.
    ****Sorry about all your issues.
    ****Maybe you should give him the 'Can Apprehend Burglars' hidden trait.
    ****Celeb gates maybe?

@Brandontaylor Great update, though Bryce is going to have some explaining to do.
    ****Poor Celeste. At least she can afford a car now.
    ****Only three? Do they have to be in the same town or something? I'd go nuts if all I had was three saves.
    ****In one of my early games I accidentally broke up a marriage because I didn't realize the guy one of my Sims was dating had a wife and kids.

@Nikkei_Simmer I wonder what @Featherbelle has to say about your Pixel GF.
    ****It has been so long since I've seen the first season of JAG, which means my mom will probably haul hers out to binge pretty soon.
    ****I think I may have been on doxycycline at some point in time. Perhaps not. I don 't remember having a dairy ban.
    ****Mmm... Cinnamon roll...

@plushtrap_107 I'd take rainy and windy over cold and snowy any day.

@bekkasan Thank you.

@msbeckycat Sounds great!
    ****Great pics. I keep forgetting Sims can ride horses as their main form of transportation.
    ****If you have Seasons (I think you do) you can buy her a parasol.
    ****Do you have decorative roofing pieces? If so, you may have to put a ceiling up

@Smiley_Cat Thank you.
    ****He even has a hipster manbun. All he needs is a mountain-man beard.

@king_of_simcity7 Bridgeport is always lovely to look at.
    ****That curly/braid style is cute.

@afai1261 Looks like your SS is having fun at Uni. I almost never get the graduation gnome (not that i send Sims to Uni very often).

@emorrill There was never a doubt in my mind that she'd start to win him over.
    ****It's always hard to know when/if someone figured something out, so I think it's nice to at least try to be helpful.
    ****Sorry about your save.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.
    ****Great pic.
    ****Awesome party.

@TadOlson Great update. Gotta love those old-fashioned ice cream carts. :)

@meerkattime I'm sure Giada's cooking skills will improve over time.
    ****Thank you. I think it's a store outfit.

@PalmArrow Looks like a great house.
    ****Thank you.

@Charlottesmom Yeah, I can only handle Sims 4 in small doses as well. It might not be so bad if I didn't have to open a new save every time they update the game, but alas.

@CravenLestat Lovely Sims.
    ****rec'd

@lanlyn Looks like they're having fun.
    ****Thank you.

@HillyBeth Great update!

@Karritz Gad Mia didn't reinjure herself.
    ****You new Sims look interesting.

@Mikezumi I just need to explore my towns more.
    ****It could have been from gnomes around town dying. That happens sometimes.
    ****Thank you. (x2)

@LBell *waves*

@Charlottesmom I'm glad you approve.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've run out of time, so I'll update tomorrow. Sorry if I didn't comment on some updates toward the end.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Back home from family Christmas meal :smile:

47683766_10155995656146497_4644298473905061888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0625aa5f6365c6fd1c2beffbf3b63428&oe=5CACB4C3

Going to be now so will reply to comments tomorrow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited June 2020
    Celeste Swanson Update.

ebirQ2U.jpg
    Celeste had some time she needed to kill so she read another recipe. She's doing pretty well on her lifetime wish.

BgomXXF.jpg
    Being a neat sim, Celeste always washes her hands. But why is she standing in the counter?

IK6naPP.jpg
    Celeste: Ugh, not again! I need a better house.
    Poor Celeste, the sink has broken twice within a week.

ZE9ot7Z.jpg
    Celeste's boss wanted her to bond with her coworkers. Celeste, being shy, dreaded this. But she wanted the benefits from this opportunity and she soon found herself outside Mimi Olivia-Luck's house.

TPfQd0I.jpg
    Celeste: So how long have you been working at the restaurant?
    Mimi: About a year. Speaking of which, how do you like it?
    Celeste: It's been fun. I just want to get past being a vegetable slicer. I can do so much more with my talents.
    Mimi: We'll see about that. It's harder than it looks.

vJJF7EP.jpg
    Celeste asked Bryce out on a date which he accepted. But as he was taking forever, Celeste decided to help some volunteers rake the park.
    Bryce then called Celeste and cancelled the date, without explanation. Celeste was mad so she decided to leave and talk to Mimi.

HnHQLo8.jpg

fQEb8oy.jpg
    She tried again on Spooky Day, but Bryce had to attend SimFest. Celeste decided to check out his acrobatic act.

53FLp4j.jpg
    Bryce on stage!

tjJRCjd.jpg
    Celeste didn't want to wait anymore and so she popped the question at her home. Bryce said yes and the two were engaged.

UJrsI1o.jpg
    They also exchanged rings as neither one wanted a huge wedding. Then the newlyweds moved into Bryce's house. Courtney ended up moving out as she hated Celeste.

aumifw1.jpg
    Bryce had adopted a puppy recently and Celeste absolutely adores her. This is Lady Savage, whose name I'll probably change. Also, Bryce took Celeste's last name.

***Now that Celeste and Bryce are married, Celeste sold her awful colored car. She is also considered rich now as Bryce's house is a higher priced one. Celeste and Bryce have a lot of things to prepare for in the next couple of updates. As for the Ultimate Sim Challenge, I'll be playing that in a bit, not sure if I'll have the update tonight or tomorrow. Until then, happy simming everyone! I leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs by one of my favorite artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WnnZRSKYs
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    @Brandontaylor cute puppy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top