Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun with Custom Content! Kirivian's Gallery of Custom Sim Makeovers

13...Next

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @candycottonchu No problem! Hoping to see them? and I have moved a special project onto my table (finally) so YAY! :) Just trying to finish up a bear of a project that I thought would be easier, but I think I got too emotionally invested. So now I'm being all nit picky and gummin' up the works. :# I'll get through it though - I wish I had 10 mins for every minute I have! ;)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian sure, I'll post them in my thread when I'm done c: I got them poses into my game, but it might take a while, as for now I haven't done anything related to my story since the last update, lol, for personal reasons that don't belong here, except some lookbooks on my tumblr.
    Ehhhhh and I'm curious to see your next projects! Time lack is a serious issue! :joy:
    edited November 2018
    Hi Y’all. Sorry it took me so long to put this post together, but there’s been so much going on with my game and IRL that I have been having trouble finding the time. (either that or I’ve been procrastinating – you know, one or the other. :p). I have not patched the game because I am concerned about the CAS aging patch as well as the Father winter children disappearing bug. These are IMO really devastating, game-breaking bugs, but I am led to understand that the dev team is working on it. So…. YAY!!

Okay so today I have a very special sim for y’all. His creator @paradiseplanet first introduced him over on my vampire thread earlier this year as a member of a clan of vampire hunters called the Frost Clan. I want to especially thank @paradiseplanet for letting me play with him. <3 In fact, I actually do play with him. I added him to my Star-Crossed save shortly after I first pulled him off the gallery and he’s been my main focus whenever I have the chance to play since. He is a father winter child and I tried to maintain that part of him not only in his appearance which is something I always strive to do, but also in how I play him. Although he is commitment shy, he has been dating one of my characters in Star-Crossed, and as is my general rule with non-committal sims, I waited for him to have the whim to marry or get engaged to the same sim ten times before I went ahead and let him propose. So... I am happy to announce that he is newly engaged to the vampire Amriel Croft by Me, and he seems to be pretty happy about it so far. :smiley: . Without further pre-amble:

Jacques Frost original sim by @paradiseplanet
    zjNSpqB.jpg
    CAS for Jacques
    dcG76Lv.jpg
    RYJSfnd.jpg
    Y8TF5pb.jpg
    E0y6Crt.jpg
    v6qsiW7.jpg
    4Uy0Nhp.jpg
    hFnpoFg.jpg
    07IucGL.jpg
    PltaQfe.jpg
    2CE7NLJ.jpg
    Chip Off the Block?
    dVIzwXm.jpg
    xhZUyVu.jpg
    xHIf2kU.jpg
    mWxYnkc.jpg
    omVdpBB.jpg
    Let It Snow!
    yDlZ94w.jpg
    QzoVq4G.jpg
    DyEULZu.jpg
    GFwHLOw.jpg
    VKKFXph.jpg
    9kPEYGu.jpg
    E0h7rLo.jpg
    IOWtP15.jpg
    o42aYxs.jpg
    Home Alone
    t9CDGIz.jpg
    uwHNeHK.jpg
    mCrKQaO.jpg
    ZGwT4pQ.jpg
    PE7dI5I.jpg
    jVxVTCC.jpg
    Home Alone 2gether
    LK62QnB.jpg
    HOLQLIZ.jpg
    XKpp1Xp.jpg
    acbSrGY.jpg
    EnvtcyO.jpg
    mGOrJTk.jpg
    X5ezfxe.jpg
    Ox4Vjmy.jpg
    Clubbing and… All That Jazz
    Zc95bks.jpg
    6HwK7iT.jpg
    Y39hQGj.jpg
    yGMENI7.jpg
    fJjUAuJ.jpg
    EX8sRlJ.jpg
    vNsZqMZ.jpg
    lHCNGqk.jpg
    EgxbMAD.jpg
    Chillin’
    nTrHOUC.jpg
    5j1Qin2.jpg
    XDCGGly.jpg
    3E5n2Yp.jpg
    w8QqTNp.jpg
    REOv4Li.jpg
    947czIm.jpg
    ZXuhFd2.jpg
    ETFnKcz.jpg
    Hearthside
    Y4g0OaO.jpg
    cGjzgf6.jpg
    ZqynqR9.jpg
    aVOKkrl.jpg
    Y0irsYw.jpg
    1BsOcRN.jpg
    vedmcj2.jpg
    Sweet Sunday
    sCqKXbr.jpg
    Ny0u866.jpg
    8GC0pSQ.jpg
    u8WRT3C.jpg
    OlzsbNV.jpg
    pUcz0Fq.jpg
    g18uaBN.jpg
    1AoMURv.jpg
    cG1Y0Yh.jpg
    By Lamplight
    OPbwLWS.jpg
    cpLXReA.jpg
    tdIBmdJ.jpg
    JxrRoTV.jpg
    n65YkHP.jpg
    k69HyP6.jpg
    Xihvm15.jpg
    L7V2qnX.jpg
    acRUlPD.jpg
    Q34yonG.jpg
    Q100zFF.jpg
    8LvpFeI.jpg
    Jacques Frost Images Reposted From my vampire thread
    Hey all! Okay, long time coming but I do believe I am overdue in properly introducing the vampire Amriel Croft. Amriel has been a bit misrepresented here on the thread as I opted to use him as a sort of Catboy Mascot for various messages and so forth, but in my game, he is a real vampire, not just a plasma sucker with cute ears and a tail. :p So, some quick facts about Amriel.
    1) He is a genetic brother to Kira and was created for Frostridge.
    2) He was put in the game as a teen vampire (his back story is that he was born a vampire although his brother wasn’t). They were added to the game as orphans.
    3) He was raised and trained by Talos, Caleb and Lilith and remains very close to them.
    4) He has recently become the fourth of my Frostridge sims to also join my Star-Crossed cast.
    5) In Frostridge he is polyamorous and lives with his two lovers Aris and Caiden in San Myshuno.
    6) In Star-Crossed he is monogamous and recently got engaged to another add from this thread, from the Frost Clan of vampire hunters originally created by @paradiseplanet, Jacques Frost.
    7) He is a Grand Master vampire and has most of the powers as well as a bunch of spare points for more if he wants or needs them. His weaknesses are Guilty Drinker, Nightmarish Sleep (2) and Day Phobia (2).
    8) His prime traits are Creative, Genius and Geek. His profession is eSport Gamer.
    9) He is an avid Cosplayer and has regular costumes for both his regular form (Cos-cat) and his Dark From (Dark-Demon).
    The Vampire Amriel Croft by Me
    FxJ91yH.jpg
    CAS for Amriel
    This is a mish mash of CAS shots from both Frostridge and Star-Crossed because a lot of his wardrobe overlaps.
    aQg2zWK.jpg
    ZcvjVQu.jpg
    Hq8F0wL.jpg
    UcUsu9v.jpg
    yxZiEvh.jpg
    VMohEqO.jpg
    Amriel as He Appears in Frostridge
    AZl1dEs.jpg
    eFwMDAm.jpg
    F72kDM4.jpg
    6YhxBNS.jpg
    vaB23IP.jpg
    U3G6FWo.jpg
    3bnDM0L.jpg
    fNr7Gtc.jpg
    Amriel Dark Form CAS
    Frostridge
    fGHtAa5.jpg
    Star-Crossed
    4XWUUpq.jpg
    Amriel in Dark Form (Frostridge Version)
    SiGxOWo.jpg
    yhSD1pK.jpg
    67btbt0.jpg
    sSTEq5O.jpg
    urXkSPL.jpg
    lrIUIyL.jpg
    Amriel and Aris
    AGi6EKt.jpg
    Qbfhva1.jpg
    89Oxj4t.jpg
    0HwNZZw.jpg
    EFSEs96.jpg
    xrQ3pHN.jpg
    Amriel and Caiden
    QydvHtF.jpg
    K3jhIDx.jpg
    2DAeR7z.jpg
    AL2yt4a.jpg
    SGFefjG.jpg
    goJVSJY.jpg
    Aris, Caiden and Amriel
    0vAXtjf.jpg
    xzHSrlY.jpg
    CkBX4MD.jpg
    vNNm6VZ.jpg
    mcIKMoE.jpg
    BFhQQmQ.jpg
    Amriel and Jacques(original sim by @paradiseplanet)
    pmWZ5DN.jpg
    EsTUUZc.jpg
    cF3wBbk.jpg
    9hmCOCF.jpg
    niOuqPz.jpg
    myP7Q8B.jpg
    Amriel as Cos-Cat
    WjFux0f.jpg
    P4LId6J.jpg
    paEYZjE.jpg
    7ZvpHIa.jpg
    IchRuLz.jpg
    TA5huSA.jpg
    Amriel as Dark-Demon
    UODajfc.jpg
    OYEthXm.jpg
    88VpA01.jpg
    XqdNKTo.jpg
    yiv9pxt.jpg
    i586KOW.jpg
    XrdAj8A.jpg
    GwB1k3z.jpg
    yZEkDsy.jpg
    QEqxb1W.jpg
    bCPpuBp.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    A hotfix for those bugs came out earlier today, so you should be all good to patch the Nov 13 patch and today's patch
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    the patch seems good so far I mean make a backup but I saw all my frost kids were right and I could go in and out of cas without worrying.

Now on to other important things Mr. Frost is too hot for his own good <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @kirivian Look at my kyute pretty boi go! Luv the way you've done for him! You've outdone yourself this time! <3:blush:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Hey guys! Thanks! You know how spoiled I get to feeling when my projects are liked. :)

@afai1261 @RedDestiny92 Thanks for the head up on the patch. I've been waiting and watching all along - then finally as I got to finishing this update, it just went right out of my head and I didn't even realize there was a hotpatch. LOL. There's my dumb shining through. :joy: Now I need a day or two to update and patch my game!! :s

@paradiseplanet Thanks. He means a lot to me for a number of reasons AYK! <3
    Then we'll have to spoil you more when you post more hehe, ah you're not dumb I wasn't even expecting it before I saw that someone posted the tweet that it was coming I was just glad to see it working.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hey All! So this collaboration is all about two folks who have been great friends and supporters of mine here on the forums, @candycottonchu and @afai1261!

For the first time, but not the last, I am featuring a collection of poses here that were created by our very own @candycottonchu. Consequently you will probably note that each section features the same pictures taken from different angles and such, but the beautiful job that was done with these poses tell a story all their own and each picture was IMO post worthy. I am also working with some characters from @candycottonchu's simlit, Neighborhood Talk, and hopefully I will have something to share with you from that project soon, but in the interim this posepack, "Long Time No See", as well as a number of other posepacks and "goodies" can be downloaded from the Neighborhood Talk trash page!

In addition to the poses, the male character featured in these pictures is none other than townie Morgan Fyres. After being transgendered and made over by @afai1261, I took him into CAS and did my own makeover on him. So this is kind of a collaboration between the three of us - me (the female character is mine), @candycottonchu (who did all of the poses) and @afai1261 (who did the base character for the male character). I hope y'all like these as much as I liked making them and presenting them!

Thank you so much to both of you multi-talented and awesome folk. It's an honor and a treat to work...play with y'all and I am as always thrilled to get to be part of your worlds! <3<3<3

This is very picture intensive, and to exacerbate the situation I left these shots pretty much raw except to crop them to remove the noise from the rest of the original image. So these are not resized, just the clutter cropped out.

Poses 1 and 2
    pXV0mJh.jpg
    ieSfIx3.jpg
    63zid0S.jpg
    MiaxIAA.jpg
    Poses 3 and 4
    eSl14MH.jpg
    QcqM50F.jpg
    LzH4ca5.jpg
    qvu7eL9.jpg
    Jp1Fi47.jpg
    goCEmH7.jpg
    lxNziw2.jpg
    iWP6sG6.jpg
    Poses 5 and 6
    ZArZ5PL.jpg
    lxA352R.jpg
    bxTflsy.jpg
    wy73eS6.jpg
    qBo6ojR.jpg
    Poses 7 and 8
    7ntNRRf.jpg
    BoZ7dJ0.jpg
    FstwBZv.jpg
    MSS6iH3.jpg
    LX0lLfK.jpg
    6YUheDL.jpg
    Poses 9 and 10
    (The male pose for this combo was different for the all-in-one shot (featured here) and the individual shot (not featured in this shoot) - anyone interested in the alternate pose can see it modeled by my sims Sean and Jun as well as @candycottonchu's characters on the download page for the posepack.
    DllH9dW.jpg
    SyGuauS.jpg
    3laESE2.jpg
    D4NsJfi.jpg
    QqAjMuh.jpg
    ulZ4XSe.jpg
    Walking Poses
    iXnTI4b.jpg
    bOQDmuT.jpg
    9kLOYsD.jpg
    LtzJJjp.jpg
    kiKC96E.jpg
    gZCZ7aa.jpg
    5b8AH3h.jpg
    @kirivian I love those poses ha they make them look like such a cute couple.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited December 2018
    @RedDestiny92 I know, right? @candycottonchu did a really beautiful job here and it's not the only posepack worth downloading from her site.
    Huh I wonder if I've ever seen others by her, if the pose player is safe after the holiday patch...which I feel like it might be but you never know, maybe I'll look for more heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Huh I wonder if I've ever seen others by her, if the pose player is safe after the holiday patch...which I feel like it might be but you never know, maybe I'll look for more heh.

Both Andrew's pose player and teleport any sim have been updated :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    I think I was already linked to the updated version for now I'm just wondering about the holiday patch unless modders got an heads up and it's fine already hmm.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh okay I saw a bunch of these already but omg these sims are just too pretty. I love those close ups! (Also I'd date Precious. And male Morgan :D )

@RedDestiny92 both teleporter and pose player have been updated and work just fine.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    (Also I'd date Precious. And male Morgan :D )

same