Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unpopular Opinion

So started playing Sims 3 again recently. Either it is a new skin or I just like the way the characters look more for some reason. I thought it was just my family because I sculpted their faces myself. But then I went to the townies to give makeovers and I found myself actually liking the way they looked, except for maybe their style. Can a good skin really make that much of a difference? I can try to add pictures later, but might be hard because my laptop is acting crazy..

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    In my experience, really good skin can make a great difference, but it still all comes down to how nice the sims looks themselves. I'm glad you're liking how they all look! I love the Sims 3's graphic capabilities with mods. It's a lovely game for being almost a decade old. :smiley:
  • Foxlylox29Foxlylox29 Posts: 514 Member
    I agree Emily
  • crunchies4mecrunchies4me Posts: 30 Member
    i dont think to much on skin but i try to get as close to the real persons skin tone as possible. i like making sims of real people in my life.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I think so. In TS2 and TS3. Also, some patience sculpting faces.
    I haven't tried CC skins for tS4.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Yes, skins can impact the game very much.

Imho, the graphics look very muddy in TS3, not to mention those round, fat, pudding faces.
    Oh hamburgers!