Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iceman's Marvel Mafia - Town Wins, Pg 25

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Dekay, city, charlie, gameplay and cat are the most suspicious to me. But Gameplay has barely put foot which leads me to believe she might be either 3rd party or mafia.

So I’m voting Gameplay for now.

Who's Cat again?

Littlbowbub ahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Okay, here's my list. I miss making these cuz last time, people were always inactive on Day 1 and there's nothing for me to go by but I can do one for this game. Yay! :D

Honestly, I don't know who could be the third party but it seems like the third party might not be a threat since there could be a joint win so I don't think it's an alien or SK, etc. So I'm rating everyone here as either town, or scum.

Zinnia, I already said I believe her claim for now.
    Charlie, at first I thought maybe she could be a lyncher and her lynchee is Bubbz cuz that Bubbz vote was kinda like a "jumping onto any opportunity to kill Bubbz" but she did blatantly say she's town which leads me to think she's not lying.
    Bubbz, I think is town for now.
    Bow seems like her normal townie self. Maybe she might be third party, just getting a bit of third party gut feelings from her but I hope she's harmless if she's third party. XD
    I'd like to think Broncos is town cuz she seems to be reading back and analyzing. The only thing that stood out for me was how she brought up why we were sus of Sub even tho it's just literally me and Rose. Could be possible Sub buddy if Sub is scum. I'll just put her as town now tho cuz she's helpful anyway.
    Rose, I don't know whether to trust or not. She's always following my votes, or always look like she is so I don't know. :D It's kinda fishy but she does this when she's town too.
    City is a tricky one. Could be anything for now.
    Signzy is new, so I'll cut him some slack. He seems to be all over the place and is sus of pretty much everyone who talked a lot. :D
    Gameplay and Sub are just fishy. I'd like to give them the benefit of a doubt but they're pretty quiet so it's hard to read them properly and the few things they've posted just looks suspicious. And I don't think they're gonna be on before I sleep. So yeah.

Pznsyui.png

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Quick suspicion list before I vote and leave
    DeKay - Keeping an eye on her since she's good at blending in but probably town
    Zinnia - Leaning town
    Charlie - 50/50 Her reaction to being voted is townish but her other posts seemed a little fishy
    Bubbz - Typical Bubbz, I think she is town but if she's mafia I think Sigzy is oneof her buddies.
    Rose - Acting town but my gut says scum.
    Bow - Tricky but leaning town for mow.
    Broncos - 50/50 seems really 'neutral' towards everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a third party
    Sigzy - Acts town for the most part but I get the feeling they may have help
    Gameplay - She seems like her town self. I don't think she is mafia right now. Maybe third party.
    Sub - 50/50 I'm not that good at reading her and the votes seemed to come out of her (didn't she only make one post? idk)

Won't be on before day ends. My gut says
    Vote Rose
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    [...]
    Sub - 50/50 I'm not that good at reading her and the votes seemed to come out of her (didn't she only make one post? idk)

Won't be on before day ends. My gut says
    Vote Rose

My vote on Sub is more of just a past observation of her when she's bad. I guess it could also be a little bit influenced by me always going for the quieter suspicious people on Day 1, I guess. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If I were the third party, I would be trying to find the mafia like everyone else, because I would be able to win with town. I guess it depends on what the role is.

Anyway, I don’t have anything to add at this point, since not too much happened while I was asleep. I didn’t find anything in DeKay or City’s lists that they hadn’t already mentioned.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I don’t think I have anything else to add here. I think the kill tonight will tell us a lot.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    The third-party could be Jester, but no one looks like one. It'd be great if Bubbz were a Jester :lol:
    unknown.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 1.2

Charlie votes Bubbz
    DeKay votes Sub
    Rose votes Sub

Zinnia votes Charlie
    Bubbz votes Zinnia
    Zinnia votes Gameplay
    Bow votes Broncos
    Broncos votes Rose
    Sigzy votes Gameplay
    City votes Rose

Sub - DeKay, Rose
    Gameplay - Zinnia, Sigzy
    Rose - Broncos, City
    Bubbz - Charlie
    Zinnia - Bubbz
    Broncos - Bow

Day ends in one hour
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I really hope Im not wrong about Sub. 😬
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Right off the bat, the accusations started flying around.

"What the heck is a talking tree doing here?"

"I don't think this is an ordinary cat."

"I think antenna girl here has something to do with it."

"I am Groot."

Some people turned towards Black Widow.

"Aren't you some kind of Russian spy? How do we know we can trust you?"

"I would never! Steve was my close friend, and I'm as upset about this as you are."

People weren't convinced however, and soon subdued her.

Just as Black Widow breathed her last, the lights in the room went out.

bd4jg8F.jpg
    Sub as Black Widow, Town Doctor, has been lynched
    Night 1 ends in 12 hours on December 11, 4 AM GMT
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Sub

She looks like she's doing her "trying to defend a townie who's being suspected to look good" thing that she's doing her with defending Bubbz. And she tends to do that when she's bad? That is if Bubbz is town, which I kinda feel like she is.

I try to defend people when I think they're town but I never end up doing it cause you always get me lynched.

I know I'm already dead but I'm salty let me have this.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

"I am Groot."

"I would never! Steve was my close friend, and I'm as upset about this as you are."

bd4jg8F.jpg

Also, I like what you did there...
    SUBdued her.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Dang it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    If Captain America was still alive, he would replied back with "I'm Steve Rogers". 😭😭😭

And sorry Sub!
    832XG3D.gif
    I already have all night actions, so I'll be ending night soon.

icmnfrsh wrote: »

"I am Groot."

bd4jg8F.jpg

Also, I like what you did there...
    SUBdued her.
    That was just a coincidence :joy:

As the lights came back on, people noticed that there was one less person in the room.

It seems that some people were threatened by the apparent brilliance of a young African lady. In her stead were the ashes of what was presumably her body. Powerful forces might be in play here.

FI8a4cw.jpg
    City as Shuri, Vanilla Townie, was killed
    Day 2 ends in 24 hours on December 12, 4 AM GMT

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    well RIP me.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Gameplay? You're one of my suspects. What do you have to say about all of this?
    832XG3D.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I'm not really suspicious of anyone yet. Anyways, it's 1:32 AM for me and I should be heading to bed.
    Oh hamburgers!
    What to think of this.....need to get my detective skills up ahah
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited December 2018
    So Rose was almost killed, City voted for her and she had two votes. Rose also voted sub to get lynched. Perhaps rose would like to clarify somethings. She might be mafia.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Looking back, city didn’t have very strong opinions on anyone. A lot of people labeled her as town, so I think she probably died because mafia thought that was the safest route.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    City could've been killed to protect Rose. But I don't see Rose making the kill, but then again, I don't remember being Mafia with her.

unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’m not sure what to think of this kill. It makes Rose seem even more suspicious than I thought she was earlier. Maybe the mafia thought that by killing City instead of me, it wouldn’t make Rose look as suspicious as if I died, but still got rid of someone who voted for her. Or maybe someone is setting Rose up and if we all vote Rose, the mafia hop on with us and we do exactly what they want the town to do.

What does everything think about the kill, who hasn’t said yet? What about Rose? Is she part of the mafia or is she being set up?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg