Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure: Have you guys found the temple with the Radio button

I really liked the temple that had music above the doors and 3 to 4 radios to the right, in order to find the secret room you had to play the proper music and the secret rooms which one had a trigger/trap, and the other had more triggers traps with some dig piles. If you guys see that temper that looks like the college or high school kids had a party in the temple, and left their radios behind, its a trigger trap for a secret area of the temple.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I haven't seen anything like this yet.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I've been to one where the temple had radios and such but I didn't know that that was a thing - Ima have to have my explorer run off and have some more adventures
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    it has the electric gate, and if non of the trap switches that are visible you got to pick the right radio station that matches the station that is one the gate when they all play the same station together, your get a message saying you unlocked a secret area of the temple and it will have 2 more traps switches. It was funny at first I thought some people just left there radios behind. I think most not all have secret rooms related to what they are decorated with. Even though I have seen a temple where someone left there radio behind, but the one I am talking about has the radio around the first gate.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    it has the electric gate, and if non of the trap switches that are visible you got to pick the right radio station that matches the station that is one the gate when they all play the same station together, your get a message saying you unlocked a secret area of the temple and it will have 2 more traps switches. It was funny at first I thought some people just left there radios behind. I think most not all have secret rooms related to what they are decorated with. Even though I have seen a temple where someone left there radio behind, but the one I am talking about has the radio around the first gate.

I will be keeping an eye out
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I've seen the radio, but I didn't know that, I'll have to check it out.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I don't know if I've seen stereos in the temple before. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png