Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sim customization option would you want added to the Sims 4?

Even with the amount of customization we have now in the Sims 4, there are still a few things that aren't covered in terms of how diverse the IRL world is. Here are a few ideas that I had, feel free to add anything in the comments!

What Sim customization option would you want added to the Sims 4? 72 votes

Heterochromia (having two different colored eyes)
8%
PlayerSinger2010MisosamaInternal_ChaosAirakaleMadachan88gingerale0811 6 votes
Poliosis (having a patch of white in the hair options)
1%
SimsLovinLycan 1 vote
Vitiligo (having lighter patches on skin)
1%
catloverplayer 1 vote
Different Heights (cause seriously I feel we've waited a bit too long for this)
33%
Bagoas77AjaGioxoSnowyOwlxotaydevCeCeDothotkakiMoonCrossWarrior22Trashmagiccatitude5SimmerMarsChadSims2NeiaHudsonGTVlunaoddityBreazonaChe1vzSihubirdonawireEvie0602Suika7 24 votes
Deaf/Blind Sims (my friend actually came up with this, although I'm not sure how they'd program this)
4%
PapayaSkyEricasFreePlaysuperkyle221 3 votes
Sim phobias (heights, darkness, spiders, etc.)
37%
alan650111MadameLeeAlrynnMariefoxprice83simgirl1010luthienrisingfullspiralrambahadoerLatinaBunnyLoves2draw1812luxsylvanEnkiSchmidtLiELFshnailehFreezerBunnyCowplantGrumpyGlowfishthatsnotswegmysterionzGamingTweetyafai1261 27 votes
Other (please comment!)
13%
craftaholicJoAnne65Sim_Man1712JEREMIAadele_katSigzy05AbraKadabraCupidvolverseIDEAFRII 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2018
    I like the idea of phobias for two reasons: It could have fun animations, and it could be used by Simmers with real phobias as part of a program to gradually reduce their sensitivity.

Signed,
    An Ex-Arachnophobe :smile:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'd love to have a fear emotion to spice things up. It would be much more suitable than Tense for things like meeting aliens and vampires.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    All of the above
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I would love to see diversity in the Sims' world..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    If we get a new Scared emotion, I'd actually love to select phobias for Sims in CAS
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Fears would defiantly add more personality to sims. All the other choices are more or less physical features (other than deafness/blindness) and are easily added with mods for those who want them.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    Body hair please.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    IDEAFRIIIDEAFRII Posts: 19 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    All of the above.

Also I'd like to have some kind of slider for posture (like you could have a sim with a military-like posture or a sim who slouches a lot) or even a slider for something like scoliosis. Height differences were already on the list but sliders for heights of different body parts (e.g. legs or torso) would also be nice addition and give a good chance for customization. Then there are the basic ones like adding more hair colors but I guess you can use mods for those.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Easily different heights hate having to use height slider mods.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    I'll have to second body hair. I really can't dig that plastic ken doll look on all my guys :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    MisosamaMisosama Posts: 5 New Member
    Heterochromia (having two different colored eyes)
    i would love to have heterochromia eyes, because i have an OC that has that, but i would mostly love to have heights cuz realistically not everyone has a 6' figure. sim phobias sound like fun. and they should also bring back fave colors and food. it'd be nice to see sims react to their fave dish. as well as an option to prevent sims from learning various skills of yer choosing. :smile:
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    CASt. Sorry, I know it’s probably not possible for Sims 4 but it needs to be repeated afaic.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I would have said different heights, but since there are already several working mods for this, sims having (optional!) individual phobias is the next thing I'd like.
  • Options
    Suika7Suika7 Posts: 22 Member
    I could see Vitiligo and Deafness/Blindness being added to a pack that includes other health-related things and disabilities. Even Poliosis and Heterochromia, really, as new CAS additions for fun.
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    color slider for skin color
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Body hair and honestly I want a little bulge for male Sims. I don't need a slider I just need to know they are packing something. Females have breasts and those can be customized a bit why can't men have bulges?
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Okay I want most of them, but phobias would make for the best gameplay imo. After that would be heights (because really. It's been years) and create a style for CAS. As someone above said it's probably not happening for 4 at this point(for a lot of reasons), but it makes skin, hair, and eyes much easier to customize and have a variety of.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Deaf/Blind Sims (my friend actually came up with this, although I'm not sure how they'd program this)
    Disabilities is what I have been wanting for years.
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I want different heights the most since the mods make animations glitch
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    hotkakihotkaki Posts: 119 Member
    ITS ABOUT TIME WE GET DIFFERENT HEIGHTS
    sorry for all caps, but I just had to. its been 4 sims games and still such a realistic and important part of physical difference and diversity between people in real life isn't included in this- real life simulator. its such a simple thing that could add so much to our games....I don't get why they didn't work on it yet...if they work on complete expansion packs they could work on heights too.
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    Body hair.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited December 2018
    There's talk about disabilities coming to the Sims maybe not Sims 4 but maybe Sims 5? I would like phobias as well as long as we get to choose them
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LazerSimmerLazerSimmer Posts: 11 New Member
    They should add features of customization that was in sims 3 like your star sign e.g capricorn or being able to customize your clothing.
  • Options
    Sim_Man17Sim_Man17 Posts: 173 Member
    Other (please comment!)
    I would prefer all of the above as well as add Body Hair, Body Piercings, Finger Nails, Colored Scleras and Bloodshot Eyes, Tea/Coffee stained teeth option, Color Wheel for skin color, and an option to choose what turns our Sim(s) on and off. You know. What they find physically attractive.