Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frozen 2

2...Next

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I really hope this movie isn't a let down like most disney sequels. There is even talk of ANOTHER. Toy Story >.

That's not a rumor. There is indeed a Toy Story 4 on the way.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • PandaKissesPandaKisses Posts: 33 Member
    I feel like that is terrible news. Like Frozen that both had amazing endings that completed the story. A sequel really isn't needed. The last toy story had a perfect ending. We had an answer as to what happens when Andy is too old for toys and now they're wrecking my favorite disney movie.
  • AlaskaBlackAlaskaBlack Posts: 68 Member
    I liked Frozen but it was way over-hyped. And if I hear "Let It Go" one more time, I'm going to go insane.
  • JGuy92JGuy92 Posts: 35 Member
    I had to see it once. I don't understand the hype.
  • Francheska05Francheska05 Posts: 146 Member
    I really loved Frozen and I don't think it needs a sequel. As for Toy Story 4...Toy Story 3 for me had the PERFECT ending, why not just leave it like that? I still would go see both if they come out, of course hoping either of the stories get killed.
    f5axhc.gif
  • plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    I'm still holding out hope for Incredibles 2.
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    It's not out until 2018. *Phew*
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I'm wondering what the story will be about...
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I really loved Frozen and I don't think it needs a sequel. As for Toy Story 4...Toy Story 3 for me had the PERFECT ending, why not just leave it like that? I still would go see both if they come out, of course hoping either of the stories get killed.
    The new Toy Story is going to be a stand alone one.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Oh God. Let it die. Loljk.
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    Frozen 2? What the heck will it be about? I think they've covered their story well enough..... but then again, I guess every Disney movie that dose well is always bound to get a squeal, regardless of how much it doesn't need it.
    Frozen 2? What the heck will it be about? I think they've covered their story well enough..... but then again, I guess every Disney movie that does well is always bound to get a squeal, regardless of how much it doesn't need it.

That's how many people feel about Disney's sequels, even if they do like them. Honestly, most of the time, when I see a demand for a sequel, it's because something else got a sequel. Some people now also want a Tangled 2 or Wreck-It Ralph 2 because Frozen is getting one.
  • BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    The sequel will most probably involve Anna getting married and Elsa getting a love interest. I liked the movie, even though I was disappointed that Elsa's emotional journey didn't receive the attention it deserved, but I'm so not into a sequel
    [
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    really? they're still continuing that? heck disney. no offense but frozen is really overrated
    Ikr. I watched it while I was on a flight, needless to say I fell asleep soon after that.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    *keeps (probably unhealthy) number of times having watched Frozen a secret*
  • Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    somebody told me they're showing a frozen clip before the cinderella live action movie starts? is that it?

No, that was a 7-minute short called Frozen Fever. Frozen 2 probably won't release until around 2020.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    On the one hand this is nice, on the other Disney sequels aren't known to be great.....
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I like some of the sequels so hopefully everybody will love this one as well