Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@HillyBeth Nice update with Ryan and Katherine!
    Awesome proposal.
    Congrats on the wedding.

@Springfairy556 That's a nice house.
    Looks like they had a nice time at the cafe.
    Wow, they have so much bad luck with those criminals, lol
    Hey, dude! You can't just go into peoples yards and act like their things are yours.
    I'm not sure if there is a mod for it or not.
    Awesome pictures of the horses
    She's getting there, it seems.

@CravenLestat Awesome build!

@king_of_simcity7 Awesome Bridgeport pics.
    Awesome update.
    Lol, I always like when they are stretched like that.

@Karritz Awesome update!

@Silverofdreams30 Awesome update.
    It looks like your sims sure had fun.

@TadOlson Thanks.

***I'll try to have an update today, it will probably be the Ultimate Sim Challenge update but I may have a Celeste update tonight, depends on what I have to do today.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @TadOlson I appreciate yoyr input but my gameplay style differs from yours, so they way you do things in your game doesn’t work for me.No it doesn’t effect everyone but it effects a lot of people and in fact there was a recent topic about it.It is effecting me.But I got rid of my large dog and got a small so it’s working now.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @TadOlson, gosh, you're not in Canada, are you? That sounds like you get a lot of snow :)

I started the Ultimate Sim Challenge last night and took some screenshots for an update. You probably all remember Brittany Goddard, daughter of Hank Goddard and Ava Sinclair. Well, she is the sim I hope to make the Ultimate Sim. Now this takes place in an alternate dimension to Ava's story and I've decided a little background information for this version of Brittany. So let's get started, shall we?

There is a project going on in the Sims world where new Sims are generated through cloning. Sims donate DNA anonymously to create new Sims. A woman named Ava Sinclair of Bridgeport donated DNA to a lab which was combined with a males DNA to create a new sim. This sim called herself Brittany Page after being released from the lab. Brittany heard about the Ultimate Sim Challenge from a friend and decided she wanted to become one of the few Sims to reach this title. She would like to share her story with all of you.

bD0p6aF.jpg
    Brittany: Hello, everyone. I'm Brittany Page, and yes I know all about Brittany Goddard from the alternate universe. My goal is to become an Ultimate Sim, a goal which will not be easy to accomplish. But I am up for the challenge, and nothing will stop me from achieving this goal.

g4TRNLD.jpg
    Brittany: So the first thing I did was head to the market to buy some life fruit. Unfortunately, there was none. I need life fruit in this early stage so I can live longer than a normal sim. I have restrictions put on me so I can't become immortal any other way.

kycTWtG.jpg
    Brittany: When I moved to Sunset Valley, I bought an empty lot to live on. Since I have to go to University, I don't need a house at the moment. I had to wait for the University mascot to arrive with my test and free items. While I waited, I sold my camera for some more cash. Some time machine thing appeared too so I sold it as well. I'm not going to the future for awhile.

iuZ9wt0.jpg
    Unlike my alternate universe counterpart, I am not a genius. I don't have any skills yet so I completely bombed the test. I will get no scholarship when I go to University. I signed up for a business degree and headed off for school.

wDaCoih.jpg
    I arrived at my dorm at the same time my other dorm mates did. I wasn't expecting to have seven of them, but luckily I am a friendly woman and will need to befriend them all for this challenge.

FcFLjTH.jpg
    I learned some tips about the challenge online so I decided to follow some of these tips. I talked to the academic advisor and got $2500 to help with my expenses. Then I went to the store to buy some apples as I can not cook food and I will get hungry between classes.

987MAx5.jpg
    I don't want to bore you with photos of me meeting everyone so let's just say I went to the meet and greet then did a protest about unskilled sims. I shouldn't be one to talk though, I only have one point in charisma. But during the protest, I did gain another point.

EkRcJpT.jpg
    Now in this part of the challenge, I also need to get my social networking skill up. I browsed the web for a bit before class and gained a skill point in it. Now I'll have to start a blog as well.

Lx4QbZv.jpg
    I had to rush to class as I cut it close on my sleep last night. I'm going to go to class now, I'll catch up with you afterwards.

***Okay, so that is the start of my attempt at this challenge. Brittany had a few clothes changes and I tweaked her chin and eyebrows just to make her face a little bit better. I probably will have a Celeste update on Monday as I want to go back to Brittany. I've got a bit to do right now so I'll be playing this evening and will try to get an update.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    This what the large house I was building looks like in game, covered with snow. No one has moved into it yet (I'm letting SP decide which townies to move into it).

EHLNW24.jpg

A message popped up that Iris would go to her new friend Damien's home after school.

me6hYyp.jpg

I didn't know where Damien lived, so I was curious where the bus would take them.

0DUzNYF.jpg

The bus drove out of the city and into the swampy area.

7sIJmri.jpg

0DZw7Nm.jpg

Damien's house is small, just like Iris's.

wSkEo6K.jpg

Damien's dad Dirk Dreamer was just leaving for work. (Damien's mother is Mary Sue Pleasant - I didn't see her, but I peeked at his family tree.)

7mJWDQ7.jpg

Damien has a black dog called Zoe.

D9AoPAo.jpg

He also has a toddler brother called Mitchell, who crawled out of his parents' bedroom while Damien and Iris were doing their homework.

BEMarh0.jpg

It was getting dark when they finished. Iris went home by bicycle.

TFLUhS1.jpg

She got home just in time to see her dad aging up to elder.

MjScXdT.jpg

2BToeWj.jpg

Erica missed her husband's birthday because she was studying inventing at the library, but they celebrated by making out when she got home. They are such a cute elder couple!

Kb3t9M9.jpg

During the night the game informed me that Damien aged up to teen. I opened him in Stylist to see what he looked like. He is so handsome! I definitely want him to be Iris's partner.

3pVX6Ly.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    "Hey, you two, ever heard of grass fleas?"

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    Screenshot-77.jpg

Sittin' down in the grass in nightie and ginch is a great way of getting fleas...in places unmentionable.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

Chapter 3 of my Christmas story is all written up. :smiley: I just need to put some final touches on it.

But first, it's time for my Sunday nap. :p

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @polrbear I don't know if you've already answered, I haven't been notified, so I poke you again about Rhea's wonderful pigtails! :) Who is the creator? I've been looking all over the Internet, but to no avail... :(
    NymlADp.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I woke Jason up to catch another will-o-wisp :D
    44419517570_8c4e02b42d_o.jpg
    46236616741_3728e6c741_o.jpg
    Josh was craving spaghetti so that's what the family had for breakfast :D
    44419517160_6ed91c522c_o.jpg
    Josh was trying to use the gyroscopic conductor but Jason had other ideas :D
    31297757337_c0c2e5b6e3_o.jpg
    Paul and Ian went on a field trip to the Theatre.
    44419515430_480fa04914_o.jpg
    I followed them and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them get out of the bus and into taxis :D
    31297756777_77a4cf7fb6_o.jpg
    Josh got his notice :)
    44419514630_692fe01c02_o.jpg
    They had been playing catch and I saw from Jason's thumbnail that he was sending someone a friendly text while Josh was spinning into his pregnancy outfit :D I missed it but you can still see the text effects.
    31297756307_b664230c6a_o.jpg
    Page 3178

@MoonandStars83 Which park? Do you mean Moonlit Stroll where I placed the spring rider or the small fishing spot? Either way, both come with Monte Vista.
    That's great that the age up fixed the try for baby :)
    Nice pics of Arietta and Bryce :)

@Brandontaylor I doubt Geoffrey could fix the problem between Jamie and Morgana. The only way to fix that is to stop Thornton's cheating ways! LOL
    I hope Nancy is able to give Cornelia Vita's job but I imagine Vita won't step down easily ;)
    Bad Nick! Booing is not nice!
    Dang and fighting with women is definitely not nice!
    Looking forward to seeing what happens with Agnes :)

@king_of_simcity7 I hope Megan got the fire out in time!
    No! Too many mummies to fight off! I would have quit without saving too!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) Strollers are very temperamental :#
    I was relieved when I saw Josie wasn't a clone like I had thought in the beginning :)
    I haven't noticed Josie floating so perhaps she can't.
    Josh announced the pregnancy :)
    44419514030_38ed0ee458_o.jpg
    44419512870_b3c33b866c_o.jpg
    31297755427_3e4d17c169_o.jpg
    44419511970_c44f30b059_o.jpg
    31297754907_b17ea3bd14_o.jpg
    Jason followed up by boasting about his athleticism :D
    44419511030_11d91157c6_o.jpg
    I got sick of watching the boys playing catch between flirts so I had them work on their fishing wishes.
    31297754357_fe2e5da243_o.jpg
    Paul rolled a wish to visit the park so I sent him with Ian. When I checked on them they were flirting and Paul had a wish to chat with Ian.
    44419509620_62e98e53bf_o.jpg
    I intervened because once they boys are in flirt mode there is no way they would slow down to chat :D
    31297753517_4a230ef6c7_o.jpg
    Jason got his wish to "catch every type of fish" with this sea sludge :)
    44419507930_d66e76df00_o.jpg
    Page 3179

@Springfairy556 Thank you :) The dress is from the Store and the monkey pattern was made by an old simmer friend of mine.
    It will be sad to see Lana's CC Finds gone :(
    Lynn looks lovely for their date at the Bistro :)
    Oh! The hot springs are gorgeous!
    Congrats on the engagement :) I was hoping that Ryan would ask! :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) The guitar is big which is why I would rather she played the violin but I didn't have the heart to stop her when she went for it.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the nice comments :) I never use premade anything! Not hair, eye colour or face/feature shapes. I need to put my stamp on my sims ;)
    Sorry about your game troubles :( Hope you can work it out.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the lovely comments :) I am hoping for a boy this time :)
    Great update :) Lovely beach pics :)
    Gobias and Xander look great!
    Jeromy looks very happy while dancing :)

@PalmArrow Thank you :) I think Josie looks so serious because she has a strong face but I guess that's to be expected since neither Jason nor Josh have soft faces.

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I was very relieved to see she wasn't a clone :)
    Looks like Allie kicked mummy butt! :) Great pic!
    Josh woke up craving cookies :)
    46240585781_d581835b52_o.jpg
    Jason rolled a wish to buy a costume chest which triggered a wish to get dressed up :)
    46189960532_e72ef27462_o.jpg
    Josh rolled a wish to spend §400 at the Day Spa so I sent him for a deep tissue massage.
    45327551795_819aaa8046_o.jpg
    Jason rolled a wish to find a rock. I saw some on the beach below their house. I sent Josh with him in case they wanted to swim.
    46240584711_68f15b7a6e_o.jpg
    Jason wanted to play catch instead but, for some reason, they headed up the hill to do it. When I saw poor Josh trailing behind, I cancelled the action and teleported him home.
    44423555370_c95ee8fb5c_o.jpg
    I found three gnome markers on the lot. I couldn't move them to inventory to sell them so used Debug Enabler to move them to family inventory and sold them from there. Not sure where they are from because my sims have never had any gnomes.
    46189959772_d5eb86722b_o.jpg
    Jason is a very attentive husband :)
    44423554360_69584ffac8_o.jpg
    Ian and Paul watched the stars after dinner :)
    44423554100_043ce0f7e6_o.jpg
    When I saw Josie heading for the guitar I had her pull out her violin instead :)
    46189959102_5146553ce7_o.jpg
    Jason wanted to skinny dip so I had Josh join him :)
    44423553880_c113d87837_o.jpg
    Page 3180

@king_of_simcity7 Nice change of wardrobe for Lauren :)

@PalmArrow What a pity that Iris's first day as a child was not very productive. Looks like she made good use of the early rising the next day :) I hope she enjoyed her first day at school :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) I was hoping Josie would refuse to get off the spring rider because I love the faces they make :)
    Belle comes from a good looking family! :)

@SydneyIsJoy Looks like your girls enjoyed Isla Paradiso :) Congrats on the wedding :)

@MoonandStars83 The mini-buns look cute on Becky :)

@lisasc360 Always fun seeing potty training :) Scout is a good dog :) All those inappropriate gifts from admirers! Sims are shameless ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope you are on the mend from the recent bout of bronchitis.

@Springfairy556 Nice work with the Christmas decorations :)

@lanlyn Looks like you had fun with Craven's crypt :)
    I hope Keaunu didn't get cursed!

@meerkattime It has finally cooled down but it was a doozy! :#

@coco I know you have it worse than us in Melbourne but it was the sudden change from cool to heat that is more than my body will tolerate! I actually judge what to expect in Melbourne by looking at Adelaide's weather. We usually get similar weather to you a day later. My suburb is always at least two degrees hotter than Melbourne in the summer and at least two degrees cooler in the winter. It has something to do with the topography.
    edited December 2018
    @PalmArrow Awesome house!
    Damien's family has a cute house.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Lol, I don't think I would be sitting outside like that either.

@meerkattime Thanks.
    I guess you'd have to make them a bad person so you wouldn't get attached, lol. I'm just kidding but I know what you mean. I've had several I get attached to.
    Same here. I just get them when I get them.
    She is a lot more skilled currently but when she did that first protest, she had just got the charisma skill.

@mikezumi Lol, I'd love spaghetti for breakfast.
    Hope Paul and Ian had fun.
    Congrats to the new pregnancy!
    No, I don't think Geoffrey could either.
    Vita would fight to keep her job.
    Nick is a mean man, lol
    I wish I could have continued with this story but the save is gone.
    Nice update of Josh and Jason fishing.

You're welcome.
    That's cool. I just have to stick with ordinary, although I do tweak things if I need to.
    Couldn't get it to work. I've started something new now.
    Awesome update.

***Ultimate Sim Challenge Part 2

WxplpVK.jpg
    Brittany: Hello, again. I'm back with some more progress on my attempt at the Ultimate Sim Challenge. After my classes finished for the day, I got to work on my blog. I have to get it up to a 5 star blog before I can leave Sunset Valley for the second town.

4WPFlwE.jpg
    I ate a quick breakfast before I headed out for the day. Class doesn't start til 4 and I have a lot to accomplish before then.

jjC2qS8.jpg
    I definitely had to meet this woman. Here name is Patty Hong and she just happens to be a werewolf. This is the lifestate I must be for this challenge. I'm going to have to work on befriending her.

GLAtxq9.jpg
    Most of my week was spent trying to gain Charisma and Social Networking. I finally got 7 skill points so I started to use the transmogrify app to make friends. My blog is going well, I have a 1 1/2 star rating. I have also gotten the Celebrity Skill Challenge, so I am doing good.

yy1si6G.jpg
    When Saturday came around, I decided to take all of my dormmates to eat. This was my way of getting to know them.

3GL6e1Y.jpg
    Patty and I met for a chat before I had to head to a party. She isn't in werewolf form so she couldn't pass the curse to me. Oh well, full moon is tomorrow.

otMJMxW.jpg
    At the party, I met a celebrity named Ben Trigger. I thought since I had one star celebrity status that we would be fast friends. But Ben thought different. I had to sweet talk him and we became friends. He's kind of cute. I now have level 3 charisma and level 8 social networking and have $23,500 in my bank account. I will need a lot of money through out this challenge.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz Snow is a beautiful dog! I like your screenshots of the sims. Nice work. Jack's eyes are a bit on the big side to me. I'd have to make them smaller. Otherwise, I like him and his traits are nice ones.

@king_of_simcity7 Creepy pics!

@Springfairy556 Great that she is giving the closeness a chance to grow between them.

@Silverofdreams30 I like those impromptu fun dances at the clubs.

@msbeckycat Was the stables enclosed with roof, floor, doors and windows? If not it was open enough that the elements can get to sims.

@Brandontaylor Sounds like a great start to the challenge. Back to university I see. :)
    She's got to become a werewolf! Wow...that will be fun. :)

@PalmArrow The house and the town looks great with the snow. :) It seems as if Iris and Damien are getting along. I hope he doesn't find some teen townie girlfriend while waiting for Iris to age up! He does look cute!

@Mikezumi Congrats on the new pregnancy.
    Sea sludges are gross! Those little fingery things on the ends of them creep me out!
    She doesn't look very happy playing the violin. :wink:
    @bekkasan I left an opening then started building the house

@bekkasan Yep, back in uni. I'll have to get all of the degrees eventually. Werewolf is needed to collect gems, metals and insects as you have to keep one of everything. It's a really long challenge but it sure is fun.
    Raker family: 15 chapters and counting.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    47580924_208376046753322_1277887791446884352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3c770562d5b55f5efe93e8bca9bc2df0&oe=5CAB5E65
    Ryan: Lynn's what going on?
    Lynn: We have a tornado warning.
    Ryan: :#
    Ryan hated tornadoes...it was a tornado that killed his late wife and children.
    Lynn: I'm gonna go out and look.
    Ryan: Don't you dare Lynn!

48357371_208376040086656_75958498084519936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=940dc5dfbc14850c02339b827d271c57&oe=5C648B12
    Lynn: I started as a storm chaser.I'm a scientist, its my job Ryan.
    Ryan: Lynn, please don't...My kids and late wife..
    Lynn: I'll be careful.I promise.

48368980_208376026753324_2301344310144008192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ee2dfc1507516f328a251fad51ffd6fe&oe=5CB1D4A4
    Ryan: Lynn! Come back here right now.

47325090_208376086753318_4319740894996594688_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=84020f2e560dd8a26e1ed996742e0df0&oe=5CB12925
    Ryan: Lynn! Ugh.

48177205_208387046752222_4471054461145448448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=fbe7951cfe67faadd69dd2be2febc626&oe=5C9BB949
    Lynn: Oh my god...
    Because Josie learned the fishing skill at Scouts the previous day she woke wishing to fish :)
    44436655750_cf903514f5_o.jpg
    I found Jason and Josh flirting when they were done gardening but it didn't last long :D
    46202994882_90b8250a56_o.jpg
    44436655050_5ddb5c74da_o.jpg
    46202994042_093679ec13_o.jpg
    Josie went on a field trip to the Bistro. The boy in the front seat was dressed rather unfortunately because I am not giving townies birthday makeovers :D
    44436654170_eaf112e298_o.jpg
    I went back to the house and sent Josh inside to give birth and let Jason work on his wish to master the fishing skill. He is currently half way through level 9.
    46253750061_c373412895_o.jpg
    Welcome Jaxon (Athletic, Friendly) :)
    46253749731_4d28ebc67e_o.jpg
    Jason came inside for his pre-age-up snuggle :)
    44436652970_82f99a2632_o.jpg
    Jaxon is mostly Josh but I am pretty sure that's Jason's mouth. He is a genie like his sister :)
    46253749021_6a9d146431_o.jpg
    I saw the boys had splinters and found them by the treehouse :D
    44436651490_607d88bfe4_o.jpg
    Because the boys had Art Class they got home just after Josie and they did their homework together.
    46202991582_dc020f763f_o.jpg
    Page 3181

@Brandontaylor Good luck with your new save. It's a good idea keeping extra saves. I do several save as during a sim day and can go back to any day of my save should anything go wrong.
    Celeste looks lovely :) I like the Culinary Librarian LTW :)
    Good thing she learned early on that Mitch was in a relationship. Nothing worse than pinning your hopes on a potential partner and finding out too late!
    Congrats on the new job and on finding the courage to talk to Bryce. Is he single?

@bekkasan Thanks :) It's much cooler now but I am sure it won't last long as it is summer in Australia after all ;)

@king_of_simcity7 I hope Jason and Lauren's date went well :) Good luck to their younger siblings as well :)

@Charlottesmom Sorry Sharon and Darian didn't get hearts :( but congrats on getting two seeds :)
    Oops I guess a wood stove in the greenhouse was a mistake! ;)
    LOL You are not having much luck picking compatible partners for Sharon! :D Still, you are sim god so it's up to you who will be baby daddies :D
    That was good of you to save the strays from those nasty fleas!
    Congrats on another two seeds from Matt :)
    That's a cute crop of green toddlers :)
    Wow! All got IFs as well! This save seems to be a lucky one for you!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I never FF while playing but I certainly don't watch them do the whole toddler training because there's always someone else in the family to watch :)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)

@Silverofdreams30 Cycl0n3 looks great!
    Great update and very cute pics of Jeromy :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top