Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims 3 expansion pack do you miss the most?

Now that we have Seasons and weather in our game, which old expansion from Sims 3 should be next?

Which Sims 3 expansion pack do you miss the most? 63 votes

Showtime
4%
PoppyRichardsnessatay1920Lauri_Anton 3 votes
Supernatural
22%
redrogue60PlayerSinger2010SimsILikeSimsCinebarlittlemissgogoadele_katSims4MagicalTalesKathykinsFreezerBunnyCowplantGamingTweetyKaronChibiRobotsBruno08SimsterLiv 14 votes
University Life
30%
aprilroseWritin_RegSerraNolwenfruitsbasket101Jennyggjineratorhotkakix_Always_Heart_xInternal_Chaosjames64468EricasFreePlayTamakiSakura84mikapinneduphairthatsnotswegbirdonawireForeverSims9170evesdayIrendal 19 votes
Island Paradiso
38%
AlrynnBagoas77g01denswanNivyxalanmichael1CeCeDotLatinaBunnyChadSims2DexterEnkiSchmidtdomina89BreazonaDestin2016JaysimsHopeCrashChe1vzkachingAirakaleTezzie7645MrPhillosiphton 24 votes
Into the Future
4%
simmietimeQueenMercyLazerSimmer 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    None, I play TS3 regularly.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    University Life
    I used University life for so many things and in so many ways, it is the one pack I miss from Sims 3, and has been for quite a while. I think that and WA were my favorite back then.
  • Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    I don't miss any. I still play Sims 3.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I can’t pick just one. Also I don’t miss them, I play sims 3 regualrly.
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I miss them all
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    University Life
    I'd like to have an Island Paradise pack with mermaids come out for TS4. I never owned Island Paradise for TS3 because of all the stories of how buggy it could be. However, I chose University, since that's something I would make more regular use of in my game, I think.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Supernatural
    I miss World Adventures the most, with the 3 destinations, and everything you could do. Also, owning a vacation home. From Supernatural, I miss fairies.
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I never owned Island Paradise for TS3 because of all the stories of how buggy it could be.

I never found it so buggy that I wouldn't play it. If you still have TS3 you really should consider getting it. I had a LOT of fun playing it. As a matter of fact I might reload TS3 just thinking about it.

• Options
    ForeverSims9170ForeverSims9170 Posts: 20 Member
    University Life
    I actually really miss the Late Night expansion pack but it wasn't on the poll so I just picked one.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Island Paradiso
    Island Paradise and Pets (with horses). Though I cannot really miss them on account of never having had them (stopped playing Sims 3 before they were released). It's more like wanting something similar for Sims 4.
  • Options
    DexterDexter Posts: 17 Member
    Island Paradiso
    I think Island Paradise was one of their most creative and original eps, I haven't played it in so long due to lag it had on my old laptop but maybe I'll get around to dling it to my new pc. It has one of my favorite worlds and in my opinion the mermaids were really cool! Second choice would probably be University Life.
    tumblr_pe726fds1o1x5vb03o1_400.gif
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2018
    Island Paradiso
    Island Paradise. Despite the broken world and the slowness of mermaid swimming (and the routing issues), I still miss the beauty of that island world, the houseboats, the underwater dive lots, the hotel stuff, and, of course, the mermaids. :smile:

(I still have all of the Sims 3 stuff installed, but I was never able to warm up to Sims 3 due to missing the Sims personalities and details from Sims 2, and my community lots in that game were always pretty empty for me. So I’m missing the island and mermaid content badly.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2018
    University Life
    I actually hope University is more like Sims 2 Uni than Sims 3 Uni as i loved having the Greek Houses and all the perks that went along with that. Plus I'd like my Sims to stay at Uni like college kids do in real life and just come home for vacations and stuff. Life Long learning college are fine for older people but the teen/YA stage need the real shabang like Sims 2 had.

The only thing I hope they add from Sims 3 Uni is going to classes , hands on labs, and lectures with our sims. Those were a lot of fun to me.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ChibiRobotsChibiRobots Posts: 3 New Member
    Supernatural
    The true answer is Katy Perry Sweet Treats
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Into the Future
    It had some bugs but it was pretty fun.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Island Paradiso
    I liked TS3 Supernatural most, but because we have already fantastic vampires in TS4 I miss Island Paradise more.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    University Life
    I miss them all but that's cause I think I accidentally threw them out cleaning up my room. I managed to get a couple back on Origin but I would love to give UL a second try.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Island Paradiso
    Had to go with Island Paradise since Generations was not on the list.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural.
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Now that we have the re-make of Showtime, what's next?
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    University Life
    University Life and Into the Future were dope.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Supernatural
    Supernatural hopefully will be next. It's been way too long since occult players were given anything.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2018
    Supernatural
    Definitely Supernatural with all its beautiful occults and magic!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2018
    Island Paradiso
    Now that we have the re-make of Showtime, what's next?
    I’m hoping it’s something school related, or perhaps something romantic, or family-related. If they’re re-making packs, then I feel ready for something school related.

I love supernaturals as well. I’m not sure if they will ever do occults again in an expansion pack, so if they aren’t doing any supernatural EPs, then I hope there would be some more well-made Game Packs. (Unless they surprise us with a supernatural or makin’ magic expansion pack of some sort, which would be totally awesome news! :) )
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    LazerSimmerLazerSimmer Posts: 11 New Member
    Into the Future
    It would be cool if you could go forward and backwards in time using a time machine.
    interact with ancestors or desendants.
    Have a recorded timeline of your sims
    go back in time and change the way the world looks.
    bring devices from the future to rule the world.