March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Off Your Sims' Homes.

Comments

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    Here’s a farmhouse I made that I’m rather fond of :)
    tumblr_peicq5IW9D1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

I love this, it's so charming. Is it up for download anywhere?
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited October 2018
    Breazona wrote: »

I love this, it's so charming. Is it up for download anywhere?

Thank you so much!! o:)

To answer your question and @Springfairy556 ‘s earlier question on here (sorry for my late reply!) I haven’t put up my farmhouse for download yet. All I have to do is decorate two bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom but I am a very slow decorator so I’m not sure when it will be available. I tend to be a bit too much of a perfectionist :s:p

• Joseph_BJRJoseph_BJR Posts: 25 Member
    Everyones houses look amazing!
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    There are some really gorgeous builds here. :o A lot of talent in this thread!
  • Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    I'm pleased i've stumbled across this thread, i'm surprised it's not more active!

Great housebuilding everyone!

@starguru - I especially love your Bumblebee house, so creative! Where/how did you get the witches hat style roofing in your collector fairy/werewolf’s castle, Finder’s Keep please?
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Lilypink79 wrote: »
    I'm pleased i've stumbled across this thread, i'm surprised it's not more active!

Great housebuilding everyone!

@starguru - I especially love your Bumblebee house, so creative! Where/how did you get the witches hat style roofing in your collector fairy/werewolf’s castle, Finder’s Keep please?
    Thank you! :smile: The crooked roofs and turrets I used in that build are part of this set: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/castle-lore-iv--fantasy-roofs-turrets--free/id/1008271
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    My sim's current house is very much a work in progress, but here ya go!

Built for the the single young villainess who loves to entertain:

2HEprFZ.jpg

Party on deck!

CVYgakv.jpg

I went with a monochromatic black-and-white theme for the house's common areas:

f8yC1kV.jpg

MY1SHbO.jpg

dTUumTu.jpg

And a dreamy purple for the bedroom:

xrDwh44.jpg

(Still to finish: Bathrooms, skill-object basement levels, and second bedroom in case a kid happens.)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I've been following this topic, love building myself and seeing how others build (also to get ideas).

I play in an apartment complex I created (in IP) but never took the time to take screenshots so far. I have now, so I'd like to present the place where my sims currently live.

G49pZ7r.png

The white building originally contained five apartments, but at some point I combined two, turning it into one, when my sim got children and needed more room. The boat house in the distance I also created (using it as a second property where the boats and jetski's are and all roommates are using them, which is fun to watch).

jfrW0jR.png

52RMI4z.png

Let's go inside. First my sim's, Cameron, apartment. When she moved in, the apartment was furnished. Over the years some things changed, but overall she is the kind of girl who doesn't care about things like that. She rather spends her money on travelling.

WCDYhjz.png

pacNWAz.png

fcMwlXp.png

GZ5gGNj.png

It's a complex, all the residents hire the place, so I wanted there to be some conformity (is that the word..?) where the interior was concerned. So all floors are the same, the walls and also the plan of the different apartments. Within that 'frame', the personal tastes of the people living there shines through.

WsxNpsX.png

M2jCIkG.png

HVER1PV.png

kFGR9S6.png

Downstairs lives Gregory Parrot (all residents are roommates except for Cameron and her two kids, even the cat).

t29zJZu.png

ySIxzcc.png

And his kitchen.

jsjAweR.png

Living in an apartment complex means a lot of fixing things. Cameron is a fully skilled handy'man' by now ;)

Also downstairs, in the other apartment, lives Minnie Moose. An elderly lady.

QcFhnW1.png

IpzUHMn.png

In the other building live Naomi and Emilio Clarke (that's a two story apartment). Their daughter used to live there as well but she turned YA recently and moved out of the house.

QmHqZWq.png

8z2dEmW.png

That's Emilio sleeping there. All roommates stick to their own living space, sleep in their own beds and constantly do stuff (and befriend each other or play with the cat). Love that :blush: Including cleaning as you can see ^.^

mSoY43T.png

5JZ57S6.png
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    So many beautiful houses and rooms!
    I built a little house for a family member at Cape Garner Islands
    vdDkhGp.jpg

and in Bridgeport I´ve done some rebuilds
    the Striker´s house (Richie lives in Hidden Springs now, married to Matthew Hamming :) )
    E2wR25m.jpg
    Tom Wordy´s house (he has now his residence at the Bridgeport cementary ;) )
    1KV4DRf.jpg
    OS0OKbl.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'd forgotten about this thread, my house was quite the work in progress for a bit so I was holding off. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but is largely fixed up now. The Ellison-Warren family home, and one of the few builds I've ever been proud of haha. And yeah I'm gonna picture spam with the grand tour. This even shows some of the Christmas decorations!

45546335314_1854ace81e_o.jpg
    Filling out the yard and landscaping were a large part of the recent renovations.
    45546334404_1db2ea4ece_o.jpg
    I'd forgotten I'd put harvestables and an alchemy station out back TBH. After I'd done so much work so I just kind of plopped them down. I was going to only have them temporarily. I think I'll just leave them now though, maybe straighten out the plants though.
    45546332384_13de49ea8c_o.jpg

And we'll sneak in the back and go around the house.
    The family room, dining room, and kitchen
    46219392012_37c3d8a977_o.jpg
    32397879138_e8565a66ef_o.jpg

Guest bedroom, which is now the butler's bedroom.
    46219390332_346f19171e_o.jpg

Bella's nursery.
    32397878278_35005453e5_o.jpg

Lucas' room, which he so kindly shares with his sister for play time, since all the toys are there.
    46219388572_d7d7ccce63_o.jpg
    32397876828_4616d7fa2f_o.jpg

The study.
    46219386482_829cf402ea_o.jpg32397875888_908a0c88e2_o.jpg

Master bedroom.
    46219384642_9c2f8a9a98_o.jpg
    32397874818_ed8f204ba5_o.jpg
    32397874078_2c197081d2_o.jpg
    32397873568_6ff25a5416_o.jpg
    (they have a 2nd full bath, between the guest room and nursery, accessible without going through the master suite, but it's too small to get a picture lol. Looks a lot like the one above but smaller).
    Lovely!
    (I’d really look around for some CC decoration...)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I'm so jealous of Sims' homes!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    One of my Sims is in Hidden Springs where I´ve build a house for his parents, this it is (sorry it is a bit cluttered in the garden :) )
    tCSxYFO.jpg
    XLjIdZG.jpg
    AdMxadv.jpg
    x7FcT5U.jpg
    DNLyBgt.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    48375270_214296842827909_6663011310084554752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c6e84a4b0b0ec93aff579a3a58cf2191&oe=5C8B09DB

48405493_214391482818445_7802172207626452992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e1d0fda3399d9f3c8e2a9da19d1aa73e&oe=5C9EA224

48385244_214331822824411_690652589695434752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=35b7b4a46d664a5f9a9af23310d098e5&oe=5CA05583

A house my sims are currently living in.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

This is the house my Dexter's are living in now
    runisRJ.jpg
    UvvKQTY.jpg
    uuD1yY6.jpg
    tJt4EDe.jpg
    this is the attic
    d4hyyKK.jpg
    Hv7haSq.jpg
    It is still a work in progress.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @dreamerz13
    I really love that house and all the cc!
    Is it available for downloading?
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    My sims Romeo and Amberle (profile picture) have just moved to Alpine County which is available for download here:
    http://sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sims3/worlds/large/alpine-county/
    Anyway, it is an awesome, pre-populated, CC-free town which has some beautiful pre-made homes, including this one which my two sims have just moved into:
    GkQXzZX]Screenshot-277.jpg
    Anyway, it is a beautiful home with four bedrooms (however don't quote me on that) and the scenery of the town is incredible!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    River and Haruo are living in this thing. Nearly all glass walls. Everyone can see everything. :D:mrgreen:
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Logan and friends are operating out of this South Beach Art Deco mansion in Roaring Heights, "The Grand Castle" at 41 Van Alen St. I have only slightly altered the facade, with a continuous second story balcony, and finials along the upper frieze of the central section.

Ylqeuql.jpg
    Great builds!
    @Springfairy556 That library house <3<3<3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Awesomes all around. :heart:

I enjoy looking at everyone's houses and styles. :mrgreen:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited January 2019
    Haruo and River's House in Richmond, BC

Screenshot.jpg
    Basement - encompassing the laundry/inventing room, science/supernatural room, and gym
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Ground Floor/Foundation level - Garage, yard with chickens and cows, greenhouse
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    House Main Level - Kitchen, Ground floor Mezzanine (with stairs to the basement)/Reading area; main level bathroom
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Bathroom (4 pc - tub, shower, toilet, sink) and River and Haruo's bedroom
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Living Room, Dining Room, Bar, 4 Bedrooms with bunk beds; 1 Bathroom
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Art, Writing and Music area, 5 BRs 1 Bathroom
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Roof. :mrgreen:

At least the footprint doesn't take up three=quarters of the property. :D

And a few shots from outdoors. :D

Screenshot-9.jpg
    From the rear of the property
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg

They say Richmond may probably liquefy in an earthquake, but...well...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    This house was converted from the Landgraab Brownstone
    This is the house my Dexter's are living in now
    runisRJ.jpg
    UvvKQTY.jpg
    uuD1yY6.jpg
    tJt4EDe.jpg
    this is the attic
    d4hyyKK.jpg
    Hv7haSq.jpg
    It is still a work in progress.

• HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Grisby's premade household, once I managed to put the decoration lights on. ;) Click on the door, so obvious!

MEOgSTM.jpg
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Modify by premade house
    FXj40J.jpg

Mountain fastness' lord seat
    FXjbp6.jpg

Siblings' room
    FXjv0H.jpg
    FXjjne.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns