Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weirdest thing that's happened while you were playing?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited December 2014
    well, wird no know but... maybe due some settings at Story Progression and Woohooer

I switch families to check how are the 5 than Im interested to check and play
    I have a gay male vampire teen.... and is romantic interest with 4 boys!

Sorry... relationship panel was stuck. A female werewolf teen was the one with 4 boys as romantic interest
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @leo3487 - Teen vampires can be a challenge to manage at times. Sounds like yours was getting a bit...restless. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had a weird moving in glitch forcing me to move a couple onto a community lot.
    Here's the picture of them moved into Garden Market in Oak Leaf.The glitch was caused by wrong settings for home inspections which I've disabled since then.
    15750200667_036486955f_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Maddz6Maddz6 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was visiting another sims lot and I hadn’t knocked on the door yet but one of their low skilled daughters started cooking on the grill and started a fire and since I wasn’t invited in I couldn’t put out the fire and some of them were already burning to death. Everytime I tried to do anything it said “you cannot perform this action with a fire on the lot” so I had to basically sit there and watch them burn.