Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Mermaid in the Household show active sim where hidden island is?

I have a group of sims living together and one is a Mermaid (EA townie Matteo Torres)

Will Matteo eventually invite my active sim to the hidden Mermaid island if I keep sending them diving together etc or am I best moving him back out and inviting him over to try and trigger the invite?

Thanks in advance
I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Karritz may be able to answer this
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I don't know the answer but assume it is only one of the 4 mermaids in the group of Triton King, Salty Seaworth, Mia Azul and Maya Ocean. But I am only assuming this. I could be wrong. The only one I remember one of my sims get shown to the island by is Salty Seaworth. Hes evil and wants to see the ghost of his wealthy spouse. So if your sim is wealthy and he thinks she might be convinced to marry him you might have some luck with him. If he ever shows up.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2018
    I think @Karritz is correct. The way I understand this is that there are the "homeless" NPC mermaids, who are actually considered Service Sims, related to the hidden island. And then there are potentially sims living on land in proper households who have the mermaid occult state but have no connection to the service household or the island.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but I do know for certain not only the four 'official' mermaids can show your sim the way. Because this mermaid showed my Raven ;)

Raven_138_zpseec80389.png

Raven_150_zps43fb4d54.png

And she's a towny turned into a mermaid (Valerie Vidal).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Thank's for your input guys :)

My mermaid was originally a townie living in a house but with the mermaid occult. I moved him out of my sims home back into his original abode and not long after he showed my sim to the hidden island. Which is where they got married <3 Sadly they have both since passed on and their daughter decided to move to the island to live there.
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them