Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Sims 4 Collection Guides

Comments

• jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    Thank you :)
    I hope I can complete my gardening collection soon.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    jupkmn wrote: »
    Thank you :)
    I hope I can complete my gardening collection soon.

Hello @jupkmn :) I hope that your collectiing of harvestables to complete the collection goes well :) Happy simming and collecting!
  • CaffeinatedRachelCaffeinatedRachel Posts: 45 Member
    Thank you for this! I always have trouble completing them so I never really try lol The closest I got was the fishing one.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Rass wrote: »
    Is there a list anywhere about the challenge collectibles, f.e. the skulls collection, the eggs and how to complete them to get the rewards (without cheats) if possible? I know about the skulls, you can get them starting with a action on a grave, but the reward (the vitrine I think).
    The egg collection is now completable with Seasons, but did you get the rewards (the bunnys!?). The beans are now in Seasons too, only in rare seed packets? Thx

I did receive the cute bunny when completing the eggs at Spring holiday (Easter)
  • tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks for this. I'm still quite new to the game so these will be so useful :)
  • Nel0Nel0 Posts: 5 New Member
    Awesome, thank you!
  • tdewtxtdewtx Posts: 17 Member
    Oh that is cool, Thanks for the hard work
  • emilysemilys Posts: 24 Member
    YAS! Thank you :)
    Ratpicklerick.png
  • ErwyleErwyle Posts: 17 Member
    Nice! I'll refer to these when I'm doing my collections...
  • Stardust123Stardust123 Posts: 127 Member
    Wow there's a lot of stuff to collect! I haven't played The Sims 4 in ages, maybe I need to play again
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Amazing thread, thank you so much for it! I've never completed all the collections, but the whole gameplay of them really intrigues me and is something I go back to from time to time. Happy Simming, everyone!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yes, thank you! My Sim just completed her gardening
  • MilliedenleyyMilliedenleyy Posts: 9 New Member
    I need someone’s opinion, im able to get a pack soon and I like the look of either get together or seasons and I really don’t know which one to get!
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I need someone’s opinion, im able to get a pack soon and I like the look of either get together or seasons and I really don’t know which one to get!

It's a little off topic on this thread, but I vote Get Together. Windenburg is amazing and huge, and I still use clubs all the time, especially my kid club which is an easy way for children to meet my other played households' children even if they don't know each other, just have them all join the club. I also have one for teens, bowling, clubbing, and singles. You can also use a door that only club members can go through.

Seasons is really great and gives a realism to your game, but no new neighborhoods, but still highly recommend you get that too (eventually). Both are awesome.
  • sims2lover54321sims2lover54321 Posts: 14 New Member
    One day I'll actually complete more of these. I've only done the postcards, once, and nearly the all the MySims Trophies. :s
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    This is out of date by a few years now. Please unpin it.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Pretty sure there are new collectibles with Island Living.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • PrinceSarahPrinceSarah Posts: 18 Member
    Omg thank you this is so useful! I always struggle with these :)
  • Drzombae1Drzombae1 Posts: 37 Member
    where would I be without guides *tear drop*
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Gosh, where would we all be without these guides? Thank you so very much, you've been an angel to all of us!
  • hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    This is so out of date!
  • kitykat723kitykat723 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been Simming forever, and the one challenge I completely missed out on was the Day of the Dead sugar skulls collection. Is there any plans on bringing that back so we can try again for all those that didn't get through the first time. I would love that.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    kitykat723 wrote: »
    I have been Simming forever, and the one challenge I completely missed out on was the Day of the Dead sugar skulls collection. Is there any plans on bringing that back so we can try again for all those that didn't get through the first time. I would love that.

I cheated the collection to get mine but found out after there is apparently still a way without the cheat if you get one from gardening or the jungle and then leave it on a grave to get other sims to come and ask them for them, or something like that. I have never done it and don't know the details though. I've just seen other posters talking about it.
  • CGrant56CGrant56 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @kitykat723 said:
    > I have been Simming forever, and the one challenge I completely missed out on was the Day of the Dead sugar skulls collection. Is there any plans on bringing that back so we can try again for all those that didn't get through the first time. I would love that.

There is a way to get the sugar skulls in the game but it can be time consuming and seems to take forever at times. You'll need to kill a sim or have one die so an urn gets generated. There is an option now on the urn to Leave a Sugar Skull Offering. Click on it and if your offering is accepted, the game will generate a Day of the Dead Celebrant somewhere in the zone you're playing in almost immediately most of the time. Sometimes it doesn't though, but it does most of the time. Just mouse around until you find them and then send a sim to meet them and ask for the skull. It does take getting the relationship up before they'll give you one. Sometimes you have to ask two or three times. I get a lot of duplicates and but eventually you can get them all over time. Just takes a while.