Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle a Christmas fun building activity. Open for 2018 - taking Kris Kringles now.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2018
    So, @Bubbz3388 does that mean would you be for the upping of the amount in this Kris Kringle another $50,000?

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi @Jendowoz0612, sorry been off the forums for quite some time. Would love to take part, but not sure I have the time as we are moving house next weekend! If you really need me to take part, send me a message :)
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Okay thanks, @bokylie1 will do, thanks :)<3

edited December 2018
    Okay pepes, I'll give one more day and if we don't get any more takers, I'll begin with the 8 of you. I think that will be enough. I asked for 10 so it wouldn't be too obvious which Kris Kringle is which, but we should be able to do it with 8.

@aussiekarima @Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @mcrudd @Pebblycat @Movotti @leashahampton @elanorbreton

• momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    1. Greens with neutral brown and tan ,or black and gray with blues, or pretty much anything with neutrals and a pop of something

2. I prefer wood and sometimes tiles

3. What style of furnishings, windows, doors etc. do you prefer?
    Either contemporary or traditional

4. State how many bedrooms you'd prefer, and choose "one" of the following extra rooms you'd like in your house.
    • Number of bedrooms: 2 - 3
    Choose only "one" of the extra rooms below.
    • Study

5. What sort of garden is your preference?
    • Natural or Zen gardens

6. What style of home do you prefer? Eg. Single, 2 story or split level?
    • Modern
    • Cottage/shack/log cabin
    • Victorian
    • Country
    I don't really have a preference here

7. What setting would you prefer your house to be in?
    • Near water, beach, lake or river.
    • Nestled amongst trees and woodlands.

The packs that I have are all expansions except get famous and get together, and then the only game packs I have are dine out and parenthood, and I have one stuff pack which is laundry stuff
    Welcome, @momoito glad you can join us. :)

• momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    Welcome, @momoito glad you can join us. :)

Thank you!, I hope I'm not too late :)
    No you are fine. @momoito :):)

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    1. Neutrals with a pop of purples or reds

2. Wood for living areas, tiles for bathrooms and carpets for bedrooms.

3. Don't have a style preference. As long as it looks good and suits the rest of the build.

4. Number of bedrooms: 3 and a study.

5. Garden that kids and pets can play in.

6. Don't have a style preference.

7. Nature area

I currently don't have the following packs
    Seasons
    Famous
    Laundry
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

edited December 2018
    @giggler36 do you have all the packs and expansions? If not please state which you don't have, thanks.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Yay! We have our 10 I will PM your secret person tomorrow.

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    is it too late to join in? if so, i'm happy to help in some way if you need extra help :D Will keep an eye on the thread to see all the creations :D
    I will let you know, @cmbaker16 We need an even number of people so if one more person applies, in the next day or so, you are welcome to join in. <3 Otherwise if something happens and one person has to drop for some reason it is great to know you are there.

• PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    I’m going to have to pull out @Jendowoz0612, I don’t think I’ll have enough time to complete a build.
    More than happy for @cmbaker16 to take my place :smile:
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
    Okay, @Pebblycat thanks for letting me know. @cmbaker16 could you take Pebblycat's place please, and write up your details to the questions, thanks. <3<3

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member

yay
    h8U3C4c.png
    @giggler36 do you have all the packs and expansions? If not please s state which you don't have, thanks.

I have everything except for:
    City Living Expansion Pack
    Jungle Adventure, My First Pet Stuff, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Dine Out, Bowling Night Stuff, Movie Hangout - Stuff Packs
    h8U3C4c.png
    Excellent, thank you, @giggler36 :)<3

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 yes i can :D@Pebblycat sorry you couldn't stay, I hope you can join next time :)

I think the only packs I don't have are Fitness stuff and My first pet stuff, I will double check this

1. I like blue's and white, yellow is a nice addition to. yellow's and oranges as well, any color combo is fine really but I don't really like dark tones, but medium tones are fine.
    2. I prefer wood, but i'm coming around to the carpets. I like using tiles in kitchens and bathrooms though.
    3. this is tough cause I don't really know style names so I do alot of mixing and matching so if it fits the builds aesthetic go for it.
    4. 2 or 3 bedrooms should do fine. I don't know if the extra room can be pack specific but I just got get famous and have a sim doing media production so a music producer/youtuber type office room would be really great, but if not pack specific than a music room would be welcomed.
    5. Tropical garden with some water features and possibly a pool in the back garden.
    6. single or 2-story. Mediterranean
    7. in a desert
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

I didn't get my pm yet
    Oh hamburgers!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    So, @Bubbz3388 does that mean would you be for the upping of the amount in this Kris Kringle another $50,000?

Yes
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited December 2018
    Okay everyone, I have PM'd you your person. Have fun and don't forget to send me 2 shots via my PM and to keep your build in your library until all the guesses have been done. I will keep you up to date with what is happening. Let me know if there is any problems. I hope I've covered everyone, I was very careful to make sure everyone has a Kris Kringle/Secret Santa. <3<3

**don't forget to only use the packs and expansions your person has so they get the full benefit of your wonderful builds. Also, you may have the extra 50,000 simoleons, but no more than that. It is important that everyone has a similar amount to build for their person. **

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @Movotti @leashahampton @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    *busy building* :)
    LOL, hope everyone is enjoying themself. <3<3

can I use a house I have built already in my library, just modify it abit @Jendowoz0612
    providing it fits the $$ amount
    h8U3C4c.png