March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any workarounds for missing SP options?

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
So this particular world I'm playing in, for some reason doesn't let me customize Twallan's SP in fact the message that the mod has been enabled doesn't even show up.However I like this world and want to play in it.

Is there an Alternate way of enabling the mod and accessing the options instead of town hall?
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Any computer should work as well. I frequently use laptops in my sims' inventory. I'd be worried that NRaas options don't show up on the town hall. It's an EA rabbit hole, isn't it? I might try replacing the rabbit hole in a test save.

I've never heard of NRaas SP not working in a world. I'd ask over on the NRaas site about this.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Any computer should work as well. I frequently use laptops in my sims' inventory. I'd be worried that NRaas options don't show up on the town hall. It's an EA rabbit hole, isn't it? I might try replacing the rabbit hole in a test save.

I've never heard of NRaas SP not working in a world. I'd ask over on the NRaas site about this.

Thank you.I thought it was odd as well.I went into my other saves and they worked just fine.I looked through the thread of the world and one other person had the same issue.I never though to replace the town hall.However, like I said the message that the mod has been enabled never showed up.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429780&highlight=NRAAS

It is an EA rabbit hole.
    edited December 2018
    Replacing the lot made the NRAAS options disappear completely...And the NRAAS options don't show up on laptops.
    So I tried placing a second town hall and the NRAAS options are there, but again the options to customize everything is not.:( This is a brand new save.
    @TreyNutz
    Turns out that for some reason NRAAS SP didn't enable automatically.I went and enabled it in General options, now all my options are there.
    However, the NRAAS menu is still missing from town hall.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I don't know what to say. Sounds like a world issue if your other world are behaving.
    edited December 2018
    @TreyNutz
    Yeah its gotta be.For now I got it fixed and just deleted the town hall the town came with and placed another one.
    And manually enabled the mod.Just can't play in my other world cause it crashes.lol I'm batting a 100 here.XD

Thanks for the info and input! It helped!
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Which world is this happening in? I have no idea why this is happening but I’m curious what world might be causing this lol
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    Which world is this happening in? I have no idea why this is happening but I’m curious what world might be causing this lol
    Riverblossom Hills. The OP linked to it above.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429780
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Riverblossom Hills. The OP linked to it above.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429780
    Dangit. And I pride myself on being a thorough reader. Shame on me for missing that :D:p
    Thanks Igazor!
    I actually fixed it.After googling for a while I found a thread about enabling the mod via general options.Sure enough the mod was disabled for some reason, once enabled everything was back.However the Nraas menu is missing from the town hall but that’s fine.