Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    My last ss is actually from a small funny glitch

https:~//~imgur.~com/ZlugXPP

Are these floating flower? Magic expansion pack confirmed? lol
    obs: I still too new to post links or pictures, so...
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 498 Member

I'm guessing that is a pose mod.

Nope, it's the invisible chair mod. ;) You can place it on sims laps and sims will sit on them.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm playing so many different ways lately with GF and I decided to get back to basics. Here's my hippy guy. The house in the background is mostly a greenhouse and I'm going to send him down all the nature aspirations (and friend of the world). He's already getting a good rep, and I guess he'll get famous through writing or selling things he makes/sells. He decided to bring the welcome wagon fishing ;).. oh and loved the fruitcake!
    287qclz.png
    (I didn't make the hippy guy or the house.. got them from the gallery)
    egTcBMc.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I don't think I ever posted such a random screenshot before, but this is my Sim Hazel (with the ponytail) getting to know some new people. It was Single Night at the bar!

04ZJhHa.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    294kt3l.png

It was Winter Fest and all the children were out in the garden building snowmen!
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    @jpkmn, you need to earn a certain rank on the forums before you can post pictures, but once you do, it's a simple matter of putting the image url in between img tags, like this:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZlugXPP.png[/img]

I gave you a like to get you on your way to being able to post your own, and am sharing your picture in a quote here for you:
    jupkmn wrote: »
    My last ss is actually from a small funny glitch
    ZlugXPP.png
    Are these floating flower? Magic expansion pack confirmed? lol
    obs: I still too new to post links or pictures, so...

@hermitgirl, I love that you took the welcome wagon fishing. So original. Looks like they had a blast too!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    This is Jazlyn Leone playing with her twin daughters, Lori and Lana. Sorry you can't see the toddlers faces, but this was the last screenshot I took last night. There's quite a backstory behind this image, I'll put it in a spoiler below if anyone is interested in reading it. I'll try to keep it short. ;)

u1a1sXY.png
    Jazlyn was adopted as a child by Lorna Leone, the star of my second Homeless Elder Challenge attempt. After Lorna completed the challenge, she built a retirement home for herself and other elders to relax and enjoy their twilight years. Lorna loved children, but never had any of her own. Taking a chance, she called the adoption agency and was thrilled when they accepted her request. Now she had someone to take over when she was gone.

Growing up in a retirement home, Jazlyn had several 'Grandmas and Grandpas' to spoil and dote on her. She loved all of them dearly, especially one elder named Tom who was never far from her side, he always helped her do homework and the two could often be found playing games together in the recreation room.

Tom's wife, Margarita was the first elder to pass away at the home, followed quickly by two other single elders, Warren and Wanda. On the day Jazlyn aged up to a teen, her Mother Lorna passed away seconds after Jazlyn blew out the candles on her cake. Now it was only her, Tom and Lorna's husband, Lincoln. Lorna had met Lincoln at the Romance festival. He was the romance guru and told her she'd meet a tall, dark, handsome man who would be the love of her life. It ended up being true. They fell in love, he moved in and they soon married.

It wasn't the best atmosphere for a child to be growing up in, surrounded by so much death. Jazyn was always sad now and realized she'd soon be all alone. When Grim came to claim Lincoln two days later, Jazlyn wasn't having it and handed Grim a death flower her Mother had proudly grown in her beautiful expansive greenhouse garden. She cheated death once more this way until the third time for Lincoln arrived and she wasn't able to reach Grim in time.

Tom was the last elder left and she knew he didn't have much time. Taking vacation time from school, the two spent the rest of his days together growing even closer than before. Soon Grim came for Tom and once again Jazlyn used death flowers to cheat death two times. After the second time, Jazlyn aged up to a young adult with a cake Tom baked for her.

Romance quickly blossomed from their strong friendship and the two wasted no time pursuing their new found romantic love. After some time had passed, Jazlyn realized she was pregnant and told Tom. He was extremely overjoyed to hear the news since he and Margarita had never been able to have children. They celebrated with a night out on the town and ended the night in bed after a nightcap. Tom fell asleep almost immediately afterward, but Jazlyn couldn't sleep so she got up to spend some time in the garden.

Unfortunately, Tom's inevitable fate caught up with him and Grim once again came to take his soul. Jazlyn tried to get to Grim in time with another death flower, but she was too late. She was now a pregnant, young 'widow' living all alone. Her Mother, Lincoln and the other elders had been her only friends except for a vampire (Caleb) who visited one night.

Jazlyn decided she'd had enough death in her life and remodeled the retirement home after her daughters were born. The twins have a playroom connected to their bedroom which was Jazlyn's when she was growing up. Jazlyn remodeled and moved into her Mother's old bedroom. She kept the rec room intact, and put the last painting Tom had created, still sitting on the easel, on the wall above her computer in the new artist's studio. She likes to look at it and remember their short time together.

She plans to fill the house with more children one day, whether they come from love with another or by adoption. Annnnd, that's where I'm at in this story so far. I might expand on her hatred of death and have her get with Caleb, who will then turn her. But I don't know yet, we'll see...

Thanks for reading (to those who do) and Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    "If this phone doesn't stop ringing I'll never get get all my work done."

o9YBIel.png

The receptionist at the Scientist career workplace.
    o.O @simgirl1010 How did you get a screenshot with the thought bubble? I was under the impression those don't show up when you take a screenshot, at least they don't for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm guessing perhaps you added it? Very cool screenshot though, love it! I apologize to the OP for going OT, but I need to know! lol :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Just a shot of Worth playing an arcade game at Blasters Cafe

FKrZjqq.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Karababy52 Under game options, screen capture. Check capture UI.

HHsaRim.png
    edited December 2018
    Yup, I know about that box to check, but whenever I checked it in the past, speech/thought bubbles still would never show in the screenshot. They must've updated it in one of the patches. Glad to know it works now. Thanks! Now back to our regularly scheduled program... :)
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My heir for Gen 5 aged to YA today.....& I'm so excited to move on to this new generation....here's the heir Luna (R) with her mom, Layke (L)

55F43uq.png

Luna & her boyfriend (soon to be fiance), Orange Bailey-Moon....
    mjl5IaB.png

VSXyTSY.png
    Luna feeling proud after starting her career as an actress. Ever since she was a little girl in drama club, she's dreamed of being an actress. & now she's one step closer of that dream becoming reality.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Yup, I know about that box to check, but whenever I checked it in the past, speech/thought bubbles still would never show in the screenshot. They must've updated it in one of the patches. Glad to know it works now. Thanks! Now back to our regularly scheduled program... :)

I've made the mistake of selecting "Capture UI" in the Video Capture category, and not the Memory Capture category. Maybe that's what was happening.
    aSE16f8.gif
    Karababy52 wrote: »

I've made the mistake of selecting "Capture UI" in the Video Capture category, and not the Memory Capture category. Maybe that's what was happening.

Ohhh, hmm, yeah, maybe that's what I did. I'll check it out, going in game now. Thanks for the info.! Have a great rest of your night/day everyone! Can't wait to see more screenshots! :)
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Mama Sim is not happy with her daughter.

unknown.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.

No I haven't.
    edited December 2018
    Okay, this isn't 'technically' the last screenshot I took last night, but I doubt anyone cares to see Jazlyn's computer desk in her Artist's studio. She chose something quickly for a 'Paint by reference' and there isn't much in there yet. The remodel is very much a WIP at the moment.

Anyway, this is her twins, having a bite to eat. They're not identical, but close. Lana in purple on the left has brown eyes and a rounder face while Lori in green has green eyes. They look identical in this shot though. I love toddlers, they're so adorable! <3

xWJtLKe.png

In hindsight, I should've put those chairs side-by-side for the ultimate cuteness factor, but oh well. I'll eventually get the remodel finished and work it all out. BTW, I figured out why I thought speech/thought bubbles don't show up in screenshots. They do in regular live mode, but they don't when using tab mode to take screenshots. Bummer...

Happy Simming and have a great week everyone! :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @Sofmc9 She looks like a ventriloquist doll!

Mine's kind of boring. I'd just placed this family into the game from my library, and had set the kids to doing their homework.

C0oE9NH.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.

I also recommend imgur. I was using Tinypic, but it was so buggy & couldn't even get the links to post, so I switched to imgur & haven't had any problems since.
  • FifinezFifinez Posts: 59 Member
    OBFz1Cz.png

Hi
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @ldmarko, quality family time is always adorable, even if it is just everyone gathered around the dinner table doing their homework together. Nothing boring about it!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @ldmarko, quality family time is always adorable, even if it is just everyone gathered around the dinner table doing their homework together. Nothing boring about it!

You're right. I do enjoy seeing them all working together & chattering while they work.
  • jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    @Stormkeep

Thank you so much!
    I tried to do it in the form of BBCode, but when I tried to post a message appears that I cannot post any kind of links, but thank you again :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top