Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited December 2018
    VADM Tosh "Animal" Nakamura and Captain Meg Austin taking some time to look up to admire the darkening sky.
    Screenshot-37.jpg

Evidently, Meg has a secret to tell her beau.
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Watching the stars come out...together.
    Screenshot-41.jpg

Yeah...she's supposed to be...
    640?cb=20150320013900

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    My sims moved to a new town and now my SP is messed up.
    Like all my settings are missing.I went to edit whether they get the summer off from school and the option wasn't there! None of the settings are there! I even reset them all using reset all.
    Sims are gonna have to move again as the world I had them move into won't allow me to use story progression mod.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

@Springfairy556 Nice house and beautiful town.
    That's bad that your settings are gone. I wonder why the town won't let you use the settings?

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update. They look like they are really in love.

@all I think I am going to try a Sims 3 challenge called the Super Sim Challenge which is by @Llandros2012. That would mean I would have three different games going on which I would rotate through. So this is kind of what I plan on for my updates.

Celeste's Story
    Llandros' Super Sim Challenge
    A do over of my Sunset Valley save.

So Celeste's story will continue through her life at least until her death, I may continue with her family line afterwards. Llandros' challenge would be some random sim but I have thought of using Brittany from Ava's story for the main sim in that challenge. As for the Sunset Valley save, it would be the same families I was doing but obviously with differences due to a new save. That's kind of my plan anyway, I just don't know if I want to reboot Ava any time soon.
  • Smiley_CatSmiley_Cat Posts: 33 Member
    Everyone is having adventures and dramas. :D I love these so much!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment and feedback :smile:

@MoonandStars83 I wanted for some more romance to develop :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I only had four hours sleep last night and off to work shortly. Might as well share a few more of the Bridgeport pictures: :smile:

47572904_10155986197626497_605246078387748864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3c49d68995ddbd77c15149be7880cc96&oe=5C9EC2B4

47398139_10155986197701497_6327479204971544576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=271935c47ac5a1ee71094a8d966c1621&oe=5C9D1558

47446265_10155986197766497_7711108824957976576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b02b6b1dbcac0f1e45db6c824910e0dd&oe=5C9E22DA

47431463_10155986197801497_6222319739637596160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=436e415ae19960a7859d8af474290187&oe=5CAF1E01

47573978_10155986197861497_5314392575572967424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8d2f067280ee6844351a9eafd187e6b0&oe=5C63BDE7

47454701_10155986197876497_7190686211772514304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=0e15d333a885da41b56efc69da0a2355&oe=5C65FF50
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I'm going to begin this update by saying that I am not confident in creating female sims, but I attempted my simself. (I think I need to download CC sliders to truly create myself but I couldn't be bothered at the present time)
    Her traits are Artistic, Loner, Bookworm, Genius and Perfectionist and she's going to be experiencing university in TS3 before I experience it in real life next year. Scary.
    zvZUty7.jpg
    Jz8ISU1.jpg

I started her off in Appaloosa Plains and sent her off to university
    6NUCrB1.jpg
    tS1LqeF.jpg

She was understandably a bit freaked out by the crowds at the dormitory
    RO1pFE4.jpg

Just lock yourself in your room so you don't have to interact with anyone else, you'll be fine
    IxbcfBG.jpg
    kZoQwzQ.jpg
    RzXMrk0.jpg
    As I will be doing a Biological Sciences major next year, I had her do a Science and Medicine major. Her Lifetime Wish is to become a Creature-Robot Cross-breeder

She wanted to learn the Science skill so I sent her to the student union
    mRs9J3t.jpg
    xp0KaVT.jpg

I then sent her out to meet some other university students. I originally considered making a partner for her (probably based on the TS4 sim in my signature) but thought it would be fun if she got together with a University Life premade.
    0xhUBK0.jpg

She got hearts for someone! He's not my type
    QD7ZsmR.jpg

I sent her bowling and briefly wondered if she'd be compatible with Eddy Mullis
    7a5YbZS.jpg
    JmjKbuf.jpg
    CsoDBpU.jpg
    yc7k4gb.jpg
    rhlc0xr.jpg

Eddy arrived and they got hearts!!!!
    jGYi3pX.jpg
    eRh2IDu.jpg
    4KZJePl.jpg
    aJ6c2l6.jpg

She biked home in the rain and studied some more
    hDUf0Ar.jpg
    HW88z3Q.jpg
    AKpjqRm.jpg

Rushing off to her first course on Monday morning
    aeFG928.jpg
    TN0947s.jpg
    OCG18bC.jpg

hWoRTHn.jpg
    xx85Mao.jpg
    VAMcdIp.jpg

She played chess on a computer at Keith's Komics and then went to the student union to continue leveling up her science skill. While there, she became a level one Nerd
    8PlHIOP.jpg
    JtAV06x.jpg

Back at the dormitory and studying again
    sC1Ge4v.jpg
    Hw82uwo.jpg

First lecture!
    Okay, calm down son
    3WkH4kT.jpg
    ggtqch2.jpg

maybe he was screaming because of the bottleneck
    6JG08lf.jpg

She autonomously slept in the lecture... yep, definitely me :D
    0By2NIM.jpg

f8dSs8P.jpg
    BvHUk0b.jpg

Here's a graduation gnome
    i5b8NN3.jpg

I invited Eddy over to see if she would roll any wishes to become more than friends with him
    nQAg1Ct.jpg
    GFaFABG.jpg
    6bWZgn3.jpg

That phone totally killed the mood so when she picked it up she did this :D
    SAUcutf.jpg
    @afai1261 Your lovely sim had a very big day :smiley:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey there my friends. :blush:

I conked out early this evening, after daughter went down to sleep, and woke up around 11pm with the dog telling me he needed to be let out. (I was sleeping on the couch in front of the Christmas tree because I felt like it. :p )

I talked with hubby for a bit and let him go back to sleep and now I'm awake so...I took this time to finish up the rest of Chapter 2 of my Christmas story and have it all ready to post for your enjoyment. :mrgreen:

Feedback on your awesome posts and stories in the morning (well, late morning since it's almost 2 am now :p ) I promise! :kissing_heart:

An Aurora Skies Christmas Romance Tale

Chapter 2 continued...

The next morning there was a knock at Mr. Hodge's door. He was afraid the odd woman would return and he wasn't happy about it. At all!

46199348851_9b84b5b733_c.jpg

However, he decided to keep quiet and pray - which he never did anymore - that she'd think him not home and leave. Maybe I should do this every time she comes over and maybe she'll get the hint, he thought gleefully. It had to work.

"Happy December 2nd Mr. Hodge!" the ever cheerful Miriam greeted from the other side of the door. When there was still no answer she said, "I don't know if you're in there or not, but," she paused, "I'm sorry to have missed you." Then she sighed. "I'll leave this right here for you again. Merry Christmas!" And with that she ran back to Ciro's truck, her footsteps crunching in the snow to Mr. Hodge's ears.

He bolted for the door, swung it open, fully intending to yell something out at her, but she was gone.

Sighing in frustration he glanced down at the present, picked it up, wanting to just chuck it into the fire, but his curiosity kept getting the better of him.

The third day Miriam returned again. And the fourth. And the fifth. Still bringing presents while he continued to ignore the door.

On the sixth day, he stepped outside for a moment to take the trash out...

44382161120_50914a0e30_c.jpg

...when he turned to find Miriam magically present by his door, startling him. "Hey!" he sharply addressed while throwing his coat to the ground and stomping towards her, fully intending to chew her out. No longer would he stand for this anymore!

"Hello there Mr. Hodge!" she greeted with that ever annoying bright smile of hers. "Happy December --"
    "Save it missy!" he ordered. "I don't want you coming around here anymore and I especially don't want your presents!"
    "But--"

44382160860_5fbbe379ea_c.jpg

"I warned you that if you ever came back onto my property I would call the police so here it goes." He whipped out his prepaid phone and started dialing.
    "Please Mr. Hodge," Miriam begged, "I don't mean to be a bother, or trespass--"
    "Well you are!"
    "I'm sorry I...I just want you to be happy..."
    "I'M JUST FINE THE WAY I AM!" He shouted, throwing the phone up to his ear.
    "Alright," Miriam surrendered, holding her hands up which dropped her gift onto the snow. "I'll go." And then she ran a little more quickly than usual back to Ciro's truck.
    "HEY!" he cursed under his breath. "You get back here!"

"911, what's your emergency?"

Mr. Hodge lowered his phone continuing to curse, as he sharply pressed the End Call button.

Five minutes later, the police arrived on the scene. One of them was quite familiar with Mr. Hodge, having dealt with his shenanigans before. Once it was determined there was no emergency, the veteran officer dismissed his rookie to return to the vehicle while he stayed behind to chat with "Mr. Scrooge."

The two shot a few glances at each other for a moment, pretty much knowing how this was going to end, while the officer adjusted his duty belt and asked, "What is the disturbance this time Mr. Hodge?"
    "A woman," he promptly replied. "A crazy woman named Mary-something who keeps coming onto my property and driving me crazy!"
    "How exactly is she driving you crazy?"
    "She's been coming by here every day since the first of the month, saying she's my 'human advent calendar' or something, and bringing me gifts that I don't WANT!"

31288235217_f097026908_c.jpg

The officer peered at him for a moment with a suppressed laugh while resting one hand on his hip. "So you're saying," he reiterated with his hands, "that a woman is coming over to your house giving you...gifts? What kind of gifts?"

31288235017_8e6e6042a1_c.jpg

"Christmas gifts, what else!? And she's always dressed like an elf when she comes. She's a crazy woman Officer I'm telling ya!"

31288234807_700ae16811_c.jpg

The officer's eyes brightened with realization setting in. "Ohh, are you talking about Miriam Day?"
    He shrugged. "I guess so."
    "Oh pfft," he dismissed with a wave of his hand, "she's harmless Hodge! A real sweet lady that one. She's on the city council and an especially chipper and festive person this time of year. She's just trying to spread a little Christmas cheer, although I can't imagine why she'd head over here into your neck of the woods," he muttered that last statement.
    "Exactly! She's annoying and I want her off my property, but she won't leave! She insists on bringing me gifts every day until Christmas!" He shook his head in frustration. "You gotta get rid of her Officer!"

31288234587_53c555e023_c.jpg

"Now hold on there Hodge," the officer calmed. "Has she done you any real harm?"
    "No, but she's trespassing and I want you to do something about it!"
    "I get that's she's somewhat trespassing and I'll talk to her, but you know," he paused, curling his lip a bit, "I would think that you'd find it quite flattering that someone in this town actually cares about you."

At that Mr. Hodge met the Officer's gaze with a heavy-hearted look in his eyes.

Instantly the officer's face fell with remorse. He wasn't expecting that reaction. "Uh... that didn't come out right."
    Mr. Hodge lowered his eyes to hide his agreement.
    "What I mean to say is Hodge...be grateful for this angel that's miraculously appeared in your life. You may not like it, but...just humor the girl alright? Swallow your pride and allow her the opportunity to serve. To spread her overflowing Christmas cheer."
    Mr. Hodge just rolled his eyes and let out a light huff.
    The officer didn't really have much else to say. "So...I guess we're done here?"
    There was a slight, surrendering nod.

31288235397_2fb9096080_c.jpg

"Ok then," the officer said, heading for the door. "Oh and by the way Hodge," he turned, "It's a $500 fine to call 911 when there isn't a legit emergency going on. However," he paused, "I'm willing to let that slide for the sake of Miriam Day's Christmas spirit. That woman sure has blown my mind with this one," he shook his head with a chuckle. "Besides, the last thing you have is $500 to fork over am I right Hodge?"

Mr. Hodge grit his teeth as he closed his eyes and shook his head in annoyed defeat. Eventually he managed to get out, "Good day officer."

31288234377_7916074f7a_c.jpg

The next day, the seventh, Miriam didn't arrive in the morning.

Mr. Hodge found himself continually glancing out his foggy windows, rubbing at them each time to see better, fully expecting to find her trudging through the snow toward his front door in that skimpy outfit of hers. He couldn't figure out why he kept looking especially since...this is exactly what he wanted. For her to disappear.

He felt a tiny hint of disappointment, perhaps more than a tiny hint, poke at his shriveled heart, but he shrugged it off and simply said, "Good riddance." He then headed over to the couch to relax and read the morning paper, relishing in the pleasurable heat from the fire.

46199346971_f4b74986bd_c.jpg

Later that afternoon as he prepared to head out and split some firewood, a familiar knock rang through the air.

Freezing in his tracks, Mr. Hodge released a giant breath while gazing up at the ceiling. He was instantly reminded of the Officer's words.

Opening up the door, still refusing to smile, Miriam stepped back a little to allow him out.

"Happy December 7th Mr. Hodge," she greeted, somewhat less cheerfully than before.
    There was a sigh. "There's just no avoiding you is there?" he frankly asked.

31288229067_5d19ec72de_c.jpg

A smile drew across her lips. "Nope. Not this Christmas season Mr. Hodge."
    He tried not to roll his eyes at her.
    "I promised you a gift every day until Christmas and...I intend to keep that promise. Of course," she paused, digging the tip of her shoe into the snow, "if you'll allow me the opportunity to keep my promise?"

Gosh this woman certainly has a way with words...and with people, he couldn't help thinking. She was really something. And he still couldn't figure out why of ALL people she'd give a darn about him, but...

"I guess so," he replied with a deep sigh.
    Miriam's eyes lit up like a diamond in the sun. "Oh thank you Mr. Hodge! You won't regret--"

46226978751_5004051f78_c.jpg

"Alright, alright I get it, just," he deeply sighed again, "leave me with your gift and be on your way."
    Eyes still glistening, Miriam handed over a box of assorted chocolates, nicely wrapped with a red ribbon. "Hope you can eat these..."
    "Of course I can!" he expressed while harshly grabbing the box. "Why wouldn't I!?"
    Miriam froze. "Oh uhh...I dunno," she replied awkwardly. "I guess because some people are diabetic or...they're trying to watch their weight..."
    His eyes pierced hers sharply at that comment.
    "NOT saying that you're trying to lose weight! I mean...you look great," she complimented, quickly studying his physique. "I just--"
    "You can go now."
    "Okay!" She spun on her heel and did just that.

:mrgreen:

More to come soon!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    My Dorian had hit by inspiration and went to Moonlight Falls to live off grid and become hipster and a writer. He built his own tiny house, complete with an out house and an outdoor shower (I downloaded the toilet/shower and toilet door from either SR or MtS). This is his house with a University mascot. nthcp.jpg

He decided the best way to meet the locals is at the Summer festival. Here he is participating and winning the hot dog contest.

esqbn6.jpg

Later he brushed up his writing skill.

hv6he1.jpg

The next night he went to Red Velvet which had a slight make over with it's brand new dance floor and bar. There he met up with his friend and played foosball.

mjbtjt.jpg

Look at him dance.

2yovm21.jpg

The next night he went to the brand new dance/nightclub I made "Electric Six". Yes it is an adult club with adult entertainment. As seen by the windows going through the bathrooms by the bar.

28l7x1j.jpg

Dorian is enjoying a drink at "Electric Six"

xbmqsh.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@emorrill

Aww, he now misses her coming around when she's not showing up,
    I knew he secretly enjoys her visits. Great update.

@Smiley_Cat

Nice update

@Springfairy556

sorry you lost your settings, when my sims move I move them
    using Nraas porter, cause I usually move more sims then.
    Great update.

@PalmArrow

He is cute, aww talking about love so adorable.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@Mikezumi

Thank you

@MoonandStars83

Cute sim, thank you

@king_of_simcity7

Nice photos of Bridgeport

@afai1261

She turned out great

@bekkasan

Thank you

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for he feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you. I was excited to post the exciting day. :smiley:

@Charlottesmom

[img][/img]jtlyiFi.jpg

I found Paolo Frio, had to invite him to my sim in Lunar lakes party, but I
    found him. He did not need many edits.
    @Silverofdreams60 He is very handsome. Super lucky.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor Poor Celeste, he's got a girlfriend and seems a little bit too flirty considering how he behaved with her before Celeste found out about the girlfriend. Lots of other frogs out there in the pond....go find one Celeste! :wink: Congrats on the promotion and car. I love that you gave it an ugly color for her.
    Sounds like a fun plan. Brittany was a cool sim.

@Springfairy556 The new town looks beautiful. I like the new house even if temporary!
    I laughed when you said no one packs up their entire house in their pockets. I did in my legacy save. It was an ancient manor home built from the foundations of a castle that had been in the family for generations and the two siblings inherited it from their missing Uncle Edward. I built it in Appaloosa Plains and decided that world really wasn't working for the future of the story and saved to library and turfed them and their friends to a custom world that was an empty world except for a few houses and businesses. I put the manor on top of the beautiful mountain in that world that was an awesome setting for it. I still have it saved in a folder and the family in a porter file from when my puter hard drive was crashing. I hope to be able to play them again some day when I get a new system.
    Dag, that is strange about SP messing up like that in the world.

@msbeckycat Cool! Hope you enjoy it.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sigh, romance!

@Smiley_Cat Welcome. Cute little house for your sim. Glad he's not a complete recluse and willing to meet the townies. Oh dear, no privacy in the bar bathrooms! :open_mouth:

@afai1261 Great day at uni for your sim. She certainly had a bit more of a smile on her face after meeting Eddy. :grin:

@emorrill Lovely seeing Mr Hodge and Miriam's story to cheer my morning. I love Miriam's persistence in trying to spread some cheer to the dour Mr Hodge. Gosh, he did call the coppers! Sounds like the policeman knows Miriam well. Whoops....that comment about caring came out a bit rude. Glad he was able to back peddle it and make it sound better. hehe, that he kept looking for her to show up and she finally did after he'd given up. Loving this story so much. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Your Paolo looks great!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.I always change the settings in story progression and can set up castes for sims who cheat in marriages.
    @Springfairy556 -Great picture!I've not had any issues with that as long as free will was low to begin with.It's a common issue if your computer was struggling to run the game or free will is on high.Great update!
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @msbeckycat -It's easy to do that in Master Controller if you use the NRaas Mods like I do.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!I like to start looking for marriage partners when the sims are children and have them make friends with them.
    @Brandontaylor -I've had to back up my Electronic Arts folders quite a few times when the game was patching and still do it often enough though I'm due for another round of backing up.Great update!I make them study handiness on smart phones,ipads or computers if something breaks.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!
    @plushtrap_107 It's been getting colder here which is what I love.
    @Smiley_Cat -Hi there!Thanks for your comment.Great pictures!That sounded like fun.
    @afai1261 -Great update!
    Here's another apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Fall-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that fall morning and getting ready for the day before dawn.
    44346044250_67390520cc.jpg
    They both worked hard on writing their stories on their computers until almost noon when the ice cream cart stopped in front of their homestead and they bought some ice creams.
    45250573235_5d350423fa.jpg
    They got a clogged toilet as they were getting ready for work early in the afternoon and Ami unclogged it.
    45250556805_3d1c36e891.jpg
    They left for work by 1:30 in the afternoon and arrived on time for the start of their shift.
    46112307532_e545050847.jpg
    The town looked awfully deserted as usual while the Jankowskys were at work on that mid fall afternoon and the ice cream cart was making it's rounds for the last time that year.
    31223665417_85418c9db7.jpg
    They got off work and got home to finsh the addition and got to bed at 7:30 in the evening.
    45439011584_c6f0d75e3c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @PalmArrow
    Love the screenshot of the bus in the snow!
    Aww, young love interests XD

@Mikezumi
    Its a neat mod, but kind of weird because the delivery guy comes into your house and puts it in the fridge lol
    I love full moon kisses.XD

@MoonandStars83
    That's where I got most of my items from XD
    Yeah, apparently a lot of people have that bug, has something do with large dogs and bathtubs.

@king_of_simcity7
    Wow! Your Bridgeport screenshots are great!
    I almost didn't recognize the world.

@Brandontaylor
    I managed to fix the SP issue for now.XD
    Lovely, just what you want to do when you get home...fix sinks lol
    That was a little bold..:o and kind of quick XD

@bekkasan
    Its a weird bug that effects large dogs and usually has to do with bathubs.Only fix is get a small dog or remove all bathtubs.
    For some reason the mod didn't activate in the new world.I had to manually set it, that's why it was missing options lol.

@emorrill
    Mr.Hodge has a point.It IS his property and if he asks her to leave SHE SHOULD be trespassed.Even
    if she's trying to do some good for him.I really don't like this Mr.Hodge guy and I'm really routing for
    the other gentleman in her life. :D

@bekkasan

Thank you

@meerkattime

Great looking screenshots
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @meerkattime I love the roses scenes
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Raker Day 2
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Ardith rode to work
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    Barbara stays busy while Ardith works
    @TadOlson has nothing to do with freewill being on high.Its a known issue that wasn’t ever addressed it has to do with bathtubs and large dogs
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Just a few quick comments, will do full feedback hopefully tomorrow. Sorry massively skipping around.

@emorrill , Looks like Mr. Scrooge butt is cracking (like I was hoping would happen)...She's wearing him down with persistence.
    ** I had to laugh it his calling 911 to report her!
    **chocolate!! Yum...now I want some...
    **I'm wondering where Ciro is going to fit into all of this.
    **Excellent chapter, I look forward to more!! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , Paulo came out cute with your skin and tweaks (his lips look different..)

Mine before new hair...did he come with all those tattoos..I know he had the one on the back of his neck and I doubt I'd add so many, (this screenshot is about 2 years old!)..mine was aged down to toddler so of course any tattoos went bye bye..

45508099334_eee23a8ccd_c.jpg

@meerkattime , Craven's build looks great! Giada will probably a very popular young lady...I like the look of the other waiter.
    **Well for a first try that food came out pretty, um yuck!
    **Oh my, your butt is on fire! :flushed:
    **cute update (It's nice to see one from you!!)

:smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top