Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is the WORST Sims 4 Pack? Your Opinion

Comments

• Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Other
    I didn't like pets and the laundry stuff is something I don't use as it takes up too much of my sims time.
    I was disappointed with pets as I expected a variety of pets, i.e. snakes, birds etc..
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I believe I voted for Spooky Stuff although I can't really remember now.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Other
    For me it's Toddler Stuff and that's not because it's bad in quality. I just don't play with toddlers much. Would still get it for when I do play with them and happy that it fills a niche for others.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited October 2018
    Other
    Gonna say 'other' as in My first pet stuff for obvious reasons. I mean, there's items in there that's basically part of the other set to the furniture from C&D and just more novelty furniture in it I'd never use. Only thing I liked is probably that fish tank table and the rodent fever resulting in death, but not enough for me to buy it still at $10.

Would have said Spooky stuff a long time ago, but with Seasons being out now it has more of an actual purpose for use rather than a novelty. I did get use out of leggings and a few other items before Seasons came.

Romantic Garden? I like the clothing from it, but there really wasn't a whole lot of plants for the 'garden' part and it was a missed opportunity to have things like a garden tea party, so that one falls pretty short too. Only grabbed it when it was on sale in February.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    FRENZIIFRENZII Posts: 29 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I don't even have it but I feel like it should have been incorporated in the season expansion from the start.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Probably, cool kitchen, mostly because I use it so little. But I like all the stuff packs that I've bought. I haven't bought many, and they're not very valuable to the game.

I refuse to buy anything with children and the spooky one, because I don't think I'll use them. But I need a new kind of venue so I'm considering bowling.

I basically buy and love anything with afro-textured hair.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited October 2018
    Other
    Other. My first pets stuff was an absolute cash grab - I know in a way they all are but this one really was. The only reason I bought it was because of that aquarium coffee table. Also luxury party stuff, that was the one I waited longest to get.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other
    annabethc wrote: »
    has everyone forgotten about the monster that is my first pet
    I was going to say Laundary Stuff but you make an excellent point! I agree!

I don't have any stuff packs so maybe my vote doesn't count, but they seem so small (and quite expensive for how much they contain)! I'm only tempted by Luxury Part Stuff (for sparkly things and mood changing chocolate fountain), Vintage (for the Butler and globe with a drink in it), and Kitchen (but literally just for knife blocks so I can put them around the house of particularly murdery sims...) - Although I may have forgotten some, let's be honest stuff packs are generally pretty forgetable.
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • Options
    CarzeebearCarzeebear Posts: 17 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    I haven't purchased either Bowling Stuff or Fitness stuff even though I've gotten everything else because I don't feel like they actually add anything to the game? Sure there are new interactions but they're clunky and because I never even use the ice rinks or anything, they felt like a waste to me. But that's mostly because of my play style probably, I'm sure they're fun for other people.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2018
    Other
    Probably My First Pet for me as I use it the least. I don't like to dress up my pets, although the hamster is cute. Spooky Stuff is my second least favourite, but has felt more relevent since Seasons.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Other
    Pet stuff pack of course!!! The few things in that pack should have been included with the pets EP. I STILL have not bought it and never will. I own everything but that one.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Other
    Can't believe how many people are hating on Halloween??? I love having holiday content. Even if people don't celebrate Halloween irl don't you have sims that do? I mean don't we create characters? I'm not Jewish but I have Jewish sims. I have Hindu sims as well.

I'm so surprised how many people say they don't celebrate Halloween. Are you guys ultra Christian and under the influence that it is Evil or what? Just curious.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Other
    soko37 wrote: »
    Can't believe how many people are hating on Halloween??? I love having holiday content. Even if people don't celebrate Halloween irl don't you have sims that do? I mean don't we create characters? I'm not Jewish but I have Jewish sims. I have Hindu sims as well.

I'm so surprised how many people say they don't celebrate Halloween. Are you guys ultra Christian and under the influence that it is Evil or what? Just curious.

I'm Christian, but Halloween is my favorite holiday irl.
    The only reason it's low on the list for me right now (but it's certainly not on the bottom) is because I don't use it. The atmosphere isn't there because I don't have Seasons yet. I have a feeling it will be close to the top once it actually feels like Halloween. The same for Christmas. I need the change in surroundings or else it just seems empty.
    Once I get Seasons, holidays will be a big thing for my Sims. Halloween festivities and ugly Christmas sweaters for all!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    i don't like laundry stuff
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Vintage Glamor Stuff
    Vintage Glamour, they missed out on great ideas upset at the lack of vintage styled clothing
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    Other
    > @QueenMercy said:
    > Not a huge fan of My First Pet or Laundry Day. Laundry day because it seems like they mentioned laundry in the poll because they knew people would want it plus I don’t like the style, and My First Pet Stuff because of the whole “cut content from pets” and I also don’t like the style.

Funny you mention it... I'm really wanting laundry day! Its one of the few I don't have and Im waiting to get it in the next bundle pack.

But yes, I agree, I was going to say the worst one is probably the My First Pet one since it really seems to be just cut content from the pet expansion I already paid for. D:< Really bad on EA for even charging for it imo but it's what I've come to expect...
    moogle-gif-3.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Other
    Laundry Stuf
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Simmerific94Simmerific94 Posts: 51 Member
    edited December 2018
    Bowling Night
    I loved Spooky Stuff! But Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I'm biased. Bowling Night, on the other hand... Lame. Bowling is boring, to begin with. And the retro content was appropriately boring--most of the furniture, in particular, I wouldn't have put in my Sims' homes for free.
    Find me on the Gallery! ID: ShinyTogepi94
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other
    If I was one to get easily offended I might be seeing that My First Pet did not make your list.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Other
    I'm still salty about Laundry Day Stuff.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Vintage Glamor Stuff
    I don't like the packs that adds nothing but a few pieces of clothing, two hairs and a piece of decorative object. I can get that for free through talented modders!
  • Options
    NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    Other
    Shepard wrote: »
    I don't like the packs that adds nothing but a few pieces of clothing, two hairs and a piece of decorative object. I can get that for free through talented modders!

This pack has the butler, which should be included in the base game or an EP/GP I admit. But it isn't, so this is definately not a pack that adds nothing since it's the only way to get a butler.
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited December 2018
    Other
    I don't see disliking Halloween as "hating" on it. Some people just don't like the holiday, so Spooky Stuff is the natural answer to, "Which of these is your least favorite?" No reason to read any more into it than that. I've known a couple people through my church who don't care to celebrate Halloween, but that's them. They don't hate on others for enjoying it, so we're all good.

Spooky Stuff is one of my favorite packs, personally. But as this question asked what our least favorites are... hmm, that's tricky, because there's a lot I haven't tried.

I'm going to say Laundry Day, even though I like the wicker furniture. I can't imagine wanting to do laundry in with my Sims. It feels like turning the game into a chore. But I know for lots of people, having realism in the game is what makes it most enjoyable. I'm the oddball who started an alien-vampire war in my game, so clearly realism is pretty low on my priority list. ^_^;;
    Post edited by katrinasforest on
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Other
    MFPS because the CAS items are mostly recolors of existing pieces and I don't like the hairstyles either.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS