Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• hcheinemanhcheineman Posts: 12 New Member
    On the off chance that anyone from EA looks at this forum, I'm making 2 requests
    1) Please add a confirmation screen after hitting the Retirement button.
    I'll break it down for you logically
    a) The retirement screen pops up frequently, out of nowhere.
    b) Touch screens are sensitive
    c) Your finger may accidentally brush the retire button and then that's it for that sim whether you wanted them to retire or not. Your other
    sims won't be able to give them a party or even say goodbye when they depart permanently soon later with a brief, harsh cut scene. I
    guess you don't know this but part of the appeal of the Sims games is the relationships between the sims. Simple things can add so
    much. Things that break realism add up negatively. I've been playing since April and this has happened to me twice.
    If you are working on adding this, an announcement to that effect would be appreciated.
    2) "A Surprising Choice" needs to be removed and/or reworked. I hate this feature. This could've been a way to mix things up in the game but
    as it stands it's just an infuriating shakedown. And the choices usually have nothing to do with the sims' situations. Sims they don't work
    with ask them for help at work. Sims ask repeatedly for a birthday treat. They are repeatedly threatened by some fortune teller and
    then when they say they don't believe in that, spend the next 8 hours 🐸🐸🐸🐸 themselves. Not that any other sim notices the wet pants and
    odor. Or the birthday party actually happens.
    Today I got one where one sim asks another to go to a yoga class with her because she has a crush on the instructor. The sim making the
    request is married and the one she asked is her mother-in-law so messed up from the get-go. Out of the blue, inserted into my own story
    about the characters whether I want it or not. Forcing me to spend real game currency on something that's completely imaginary since
    there are no yoga classes in the game and only one sim can have that hobby at a time. The only thing real is the shakedown.
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    A surprising choice is a shakedown and totally agree that it needs to either be reworked or go. It's the only thing about the game that I entirely despise.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    edited November 2018
    I love Sims mobile they just need to fix some stuff up and this is building and parenthood a Parent should be allowed to carry their child anywhere, interact play.

Add two to three story buildings, Next why don't we have a gallery for The Sims Mobile and bring the stories from CD to mobile.

If mobile is the future cuter babies , interactive children in different development stages, More furniture and Building on one land would be great.

While this ain't a third world issue you have to appreciate the graphics for something mobile perhaps The Sims Mobile pushes other competitors to reach higher level of graphics.

Because many tech say HD or VR are the way of the future maybe EA is the pioneers that start the introduction.
  • JodinJodin Posts: 1 New Member
    Why is there no TV available for sale between the vintage TV for like 200 Simoleons and the large flatscreen for 5k Simoleons?
  • flameflash82flameflash82 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Jodin said:
    > Why is there no TV available for sale between the vintage TV for like 200 Simoleons and the large flatscreen for 5k Simoleons?

I wondered that too! I'm upgraded to a big one at this point finally, but it always seemed strange to me.
  • MCA55MCA55 Posts: 1 New Member
    Are there any plans to extend family relationship recognition beyond grandparent? One of my Sims just got the option to flirt with her great-great-grandmother, who became an NPC after divorce.
    Hello The Sims Mobile team,
    Sometimes users don't want their Babies Toddlers Child like the friend code system can you create a coded system that connects a sims Baby, Toddler or Child from someone who does not love it or wants to keep it.

I don't want to connect with the user but rather adopt their Baby, Toddler or Child without knowing the user in both The Sims mobile and The Sims Freeplay.

That way the sim members can choose who they adopt.

Is this possible?

( was placed in another forum but didn't have any options to delete or move post to this forum if your a Moderator please delete my previous post that is same.)
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    Now that halloween is way over, when are NPCs gonna stop wearing costumes? ..
  • kjboulware2kjboulware2 Posts: 1 New Member
    Suggestion to add Gardening as a hobby.
    Suggestion to add Gardening as a hobby.

That would be a Awesome idea after all I noticed that the science career has quite allot of plants that mysterious perhaps even plant whispers? (Hint)
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    edited November 2018
    • gardening as a hobby
    • painting as a hobby and also a career to work in an art gallery building and journalist. Let me have more than one hobby in the same sim. And let the hobby influence your careers. A sim with hobby of cooking can be promoted faster in the cook career.
    • Maybe a special mission after Christmas to help Izzy for the launch of a 2019 clothing collection. It's runaway time! (modern clothes please!)
    • Rework in lhamazoom format. It should not be repetitive and tiring. He is not balanced. In his current form, it's just something that players are hating. Maybe if it was smaller (2 small and 3 medium events) and let the big event out for something bigger in the city like the old events.
    • Give new options to the lhamazoom as a lhamazoom to go out with friends or a lhamazoom to teach a baby to walk / talk.
    • Choosing surprise should not be threatening as it is now. There should be at least neutral options in all actions and make the negative and positive effects somewhat integrated into the gameplay and not stuck the choices. My sim can have 3 risky actions that went wrong and then get sad for 1h. It's better than the current format.
    • take emilly's truck out the front of my house! I can not stand him anymore.
    • During the beta there were potions so the sim did not age so fast. The potions could come back. I want to have more control over the lifetime of my sim. Maybe a settings option to long lifetime
    • We may have an option to use objects from our inventory in other public lots. I'd love to add a bubble blower to the restaurant and an extra computer in the clothing store.
    • New residential lots to create more stories! It's time to let me live on the waterfront! or in another neighborhood with another look.
    Post edited by rafaeljonas on
    • new NPCs.
    • Maybe an NPC selling vegetables for new recipes every week
    • Maybe an NPC who makes street performances for you to interact and even unlock clothes.
    • Maybe NPCs that unlock special missions as a critic who needs you to dine with him to unlock a new recipe
    • A journalist who needs an assistant.
    • A nervous bride who needs an assistant and unlocks new wedding clothes.
    • Maybe food stalls scattered around the city and toilets too.
    • Maybe drink machines that restore sim energy (4 drinks for 1 cupcake or 1 for 200 simcash)
  • Santosh1299Santosh1299 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you please add some indian clothes and accesories to the appearance section clothes like indian sarees and duppatas for sim girls and a bindi on forehead and noserings please ?
  • LexiOreLexiOre Posts: 2 New Member
    I used to absolutely adore this game. But I have lost all interest in the game. The prices for things are ridiculous and absolutely not worth the trouble. The clothing options are stale and they have updated the furniture but not without asking for 4000 coins for a lamp. I barely play anymore, I know I’m not the only one. It hounds you to retire your sim. I’ve accidentally retired sims that were so close to completing a story, such a bummer. The new Llama Truck thing is so dumb, the daily to do list was a simple format that would give you great rewards but now it asks for a “Long Event” which I’ll start but never finish because 7 hours for an event is a little exaggerated.
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    A Surprising Choice is a surprising pain. Please get rid of it.
    I deleted the game and going back to Sims freeplay this is more quieter environment plus I can look after the Babies etc. I love EA but Sims 4 mobile is not the same when I am in game I don't chat my focus is playing the sims thats what EA Community forums are for to connect with other players I love the quiets sims freeplay game mobile. Sims 4 mobile isn't the same so I deleted the game.
    edited November 2018
    The best way I could put this I lost myself on the path I was supposed to be on I missed my roots. The Sims Mobile team needs to go back to what they are known for and what many simmers loved unrealistic gaming , Careers, cute Babies, paranormal, and "Home sweet home" its about raising families remove the ending where aliens come to Sim city focus on family and what people want in real life fantasy, romance, marrige both same genders or different, transgender , families who work to raise there lives up whether characters are evil and hero's maybe a bit of both have cribs have what all three games had add this to mobile forget about winning the award or raising to the finish Line.
    Focus on the present mindfulness and work to build the roots you were known for your games will show you the answer you just have to be true to yourself and the company you once was. Gain trust in your customers again and built that trust and you will find your way back being the EA you are!
    The Sims has become the franchise it is today because it has been able to maintain the essence of the game for all that time. The sims mobile was the first time I felt I would have a complete pc experience on my cell phone. I've invested in this game since the soft launch last year, but the game seems to have lost its essence.

Simmers did not mind buying 4 different versions of pets because we knew it would be a quality product with several of our requirements being met ever generation.

The sims mobile follows a different path. The producers do not seem to listen to the players and it seems like everything is about money. They need to bring in simgurus from the main team to try and fix the mobile version because the team does not seem to be catching on.

We want events to be fair and prices charged on paid content are relative to what is being offered. It does not make sense for a bathtub to cost the same as a stuff pack from the sims 4.

We want a day and night system in the residential lot. The city is covered in snow, but there is no sign of winter in the residential lot. Amateurs.

I do not want to have to deal with luck during an event, I want to invest time and get what I deserve (scary event and ASOS event are great examples!).

I want to decide if I'm going to watch an advertisement and win bonuses. You can not force me to watch.

I do not want to have to pay with real money every color of an object. I am an honest player and this game gets expensive d + for emerging countries.

Is there really no one on the team thinking about simmers?
    Why the community manager don't talk to us on twitter now? It's quiet!
    edited November 2018
    We hated the lhamazoom! It's time for Emily to go for a ride!
    Instead of lhamazoom give us more missions to do and a system of goals based on interactions (and not based on events!)

Give me a goal of "make a sim happy when talking to 5 sims" and then I get a bonus to make events faster by 2h.

Give a sims wish system. I want a baby wishing to sleep or wanting to go to the bathroom or eat.

You promised to give us more control
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    edited November 2018
    I am Truly disappointed in today’s update. I’m not sure whether to continue on or give up. I’m very upset about having to pay for individual swatches. Why on earth did they think that was a good idea? Lol
    The Sims has become the franchise it is today because it has been able to maintain the essence of the game for all that time. The sims mobile was the first time I felt I would have a complete pc experience on my cell phone. I've invested in this game since the soft launch last year, but the game seems to have lost its essence.

Simmers did not mind buying 4 different versions of pets because we knew it would be a quality product with several of our requirements being met ever generation.

The sims mobile follows a different path. The producers do not seem to listen to the players and it seems like everything is about money. They need to bring in simgurus from the main team to try and fix the mobile version because the team does not seem to be catching on.

We want events to be fair and prices charged on paid content are relative to what is being offered. It does not make sense for a bathtub to cost the same as a stuff pack from the sims 4.

We want a day and night system in the residential lot. The city is covered in snow, but there is no sign of winter in the residential lot. Amateurs.

I do not want to have to deal with luck during an event, I want to invest time and get what I deserve (scary event and ASOS event are great examples!).

I want to decide if I'm going to watch an advertisement and win bonuses. You can not force me to watch.

I do not want to have to pay with real money every color of an object. I am an honest player and this game gets expensive d + for emerging countries.

Is there really no one on the team thinking about simmers?
    Why the community manager don't talk to us on twitter now? It's quiet!

I think you explained it well. This was the first time I felt like a mobile app was as close to the real PC game. But after the update, I feel like this is gravitating to sims freeplay, which I quit for this exact reason. I hated paying for individual items. At least there we got paid more than 450 coins. I really hope they remove this unwanted feature and give us organized inventories and the option to sell our items.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• NightonNighton Posts: 12 New Member
    I have a huge problem with the contacts situation in the game. The maximum number of contacts a single sim can have seems to be somewhere between 28 and 35 and once you surpass that, the game just takes away any one or more of your other contacts once you close the game. Frankly it's annoying, if the people of EA can't increase the number of contacts our Sims can have, they should give us the option to remove the contacts we don't want anymore kind of like a breakup or a restraining order or the equivalent of misplacing someone's phone number or address.I really can't stand the idea of loosing important contacts and relationship stories without warning.
  • CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    I am sick and tired of the insanely stupid "Suprise Choices" issues!!! One of my sims will start talking to another sim from my other sims job usually and I'm like my sim don't even know you, nor does he even work for you! Why in the heck would my sim want to do anything for a sim that he don't even work for?! So yea my sim ain't gonna care to steal her sandwich or whatever! But what happened just recently really has me 🐸🐸🐸🐸! A suprise choice came up and my sim is speaking to a sim from the medical building, he has never worked there, asking my sim if he wanted to be a lab rat. I should not have to be punished for choosing the free options. It was either like unfortunate side effects for 8hrs or something worse. So now my sim has to randomly fall asleep for me choosing one of the free options. I'm still trying to save up on my sim cash. As if I'm giving up 25 sim cash for it to take over a month to get that back! And I ain't giving up 250 or more coins either!
    #GetRidOfSupriseChoices!
    And until improvements are made, me and alot of others will not play.
    I just uninstalled. I'm done with the bs of this money hungry, time waster game.
    What the? Why did it change my word to "Plum" in my last 2 posts, I nevet typed "plum". 🐸🐸🐸🐸?
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I have started being very active on the forums about all the injustices in The Sims Mobile. Since my last couple of posts I have recognized small little efforts from EA to make those injustices right. So I wanted to say thank u EA for listening n paying attention to our concerns! Although everything has not been changed, I'm glad some things have.
    I noticed they have reduced pricing on clothes, colors, given free clothing, free hairstyle for black sims (I expressed once before it wasn't fair that all the natural hairstyles for black sims were the most expensive). Quest are becoming more realistic n achievable n more rewarding. So thank u EA for those things. Nothing is fixed overnight so I look forward to u making this game enjoyable again! :smiley:

P.S. for Christmas it'll be cool to get a cool, awesome, free Christmas present in the sims mobile :smiley: