Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
I was requested to make a topic like this so I created it.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    You can't create a picture thread and not share a picture!

My last one was this, just a simple story-time with 2 of the 4 kids. I tend to take about 15 or so totally random snaps each sim day to capture "this is what we did today".
    tumblr_pjds122wvE1tkpp11o4_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited December 2018
    I just took this. They just had the harvest feast. Everybody went home and before bed, Luna got her last treat.
    xm2fPya.png
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    11tr80n.png

Justin Delgato was upset because he caught my Sim kissin' on his wife when they came over with the Welcome Wagon.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
    LOL, @rememberjoy, the green top hat totally makes that outfit work for her.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I can't post the last one because it's for an ongoing game of sim telephone where the results are revealed at the end, so here's the one before that.

O264Bsr.jpg

It's Caleb with his wife, Amalia.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Night shots show of the lighting, @Flexono1...I tend to take a lot of night shots. They may not be as clear, but I like the juxtaposition of light and shadows in images, personally.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited December 2018
    A shot of the pond with Koey
    258z584.png

This is the dip kiss in first person mode when they've come up
    mbs6eu.png

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Was experimenting with getting sims to bathe together. They had to be at about 50% pink bar before they were comfortable enough to bathe in front of each other, and there were no social interactions available during the bath, so I was a little disappointed, but it still makes a good screenshot.

12-07-18_2-09-38bright.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    Was experimenting with getting sims to bathe together. They had to be at about 50% pink bar before they were comfortable enough to bathe in front of each other, and there were no social interactions available during the bath, so I was a little disappointed, but it still makes a good screenshot.

12-07-18_2-09-38bright.png?w=584

They can do this in spas in the bathtubs.
    edited December 2018
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Oh I didn't know they could do that in spas @catloverplayer - thanks for the info. I have a guy who's a player, and I gave him a luxurious bathroom in his apartment, so I wanted him to be able to bring women there, haha. It really doesn't do anything for their relationship, though.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    edited December 2018
    Oh I didn't know they could do that in spas @catloverplayer - thanks for the info. I have a guy who's a player, and I gave him a luxurious bathroom in his apartment, so I wanted him to be able to bring women there, haha. It really doesn't do anything for their relationship, though.

Yes it's one of the default spas that have the tubs in it side by side and they bathe side by side together.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited December 2018
    The last screenshot I took was this one.

48187065_1165191400297820_1540959593503391744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=9660dd63eca4e67ce0b86b1d77ad2793&oe=5CAD853A

The lady with the short grey/white hair lit the firework that is underneath the lady in the dress. I didn't see it at the time, but she's walking funny too. lol
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 498 Member
    At Santa's house : )

ziJP5OH.jpg
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    :blush: Awwww

2r3ihq0.png
    giphy.gif
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Positivity challenge

qjTZgCs.jpg
    Sofmc9 wrote: »
    At Santa's house : )

ziJP5OH.jpg

I'm guessing that is a pose mod.
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    Deleted
    I can't upload from photobucket on the pc or the phone. I'm confused. Tiny Pics has too many adds I'm afraid it's going to infect my pc.

Have you tried "imgur"? I've never had a problem using imgur, meanwhile my script blockers and anti-virus software don't seem to like other image posting sites, especially photobucket. Not saying there is anything wrong with photobucket, my pc just doesn't like it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top