Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    This video is cursed!

im not looking at it because its probably a rick roll

Worse...it's...a touch in the night :o
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    This video is cursed!

im not looking at it because its probably a rick roll

Worse...it's...a touch in the night :o

:OOOOOOOO
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Today's Q Q is:

How much do you love snow?

Would someone who hasn't seen snow before enjoy it? :)

I love it! It doesn't snow here. But it snowed a lot in New Jersey and Maine.
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    the avengers trailer tho
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    the avengers trailer tho

don't.get me.started
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: ยป
    the avengers trailer tho

don't.get me.started

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    my cat is annoying meEeEeEeEeeeEEEEeee
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited December 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

How much do you love snow?

Would someone who hasn't seen snow before enjoy it? :)

Never seen snow before

Guess who got the a4 title right? :smirk:
    Post edited by gameplay9098 on
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Excuse me while i double post this thread is too quiet
    Everywhere i go
  • TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member

too quiet
    *makes some noise* anyway...

dKhYkAR.png

Kaylee have officially peaked today :tongue:
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It's snowing outside!!!!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    The weather was absolutely the worst you could imagine.
    Ice cold rain, wind so strong I was vacillating, muds everywhere if not small lakes from the abundance of water.

Our city's roads aren't straight so one road was flooded. I had to climb a slippery muddy hill under rain and wind and do a 1 hour walk
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    The only epic thing about the Avengers trailer is the music. XD

Also, am I the only person in the world who thinks that Thanos is not even an intimidating villain but everyone just makes it seem like he's so powerful?? But I feel like he's so meh? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It kinda annoys me. I'm sure I've watched scarier villains before. Avengers are just weak. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Also, am I the only person in the world who thinks that Thanos is not even an intimidating villain but everyone just makes it seem like he's so powerful?? But I feel like he's so meh? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It kinda annoys me. I'm sure I've watched scarier villains before. Avengers are just weak. LOL.

I keep hearing all these jokes about Thanos, but I don't really know who Thanos is beyond that he's a villain from superhero movies.

Careful on how you talk about my children
    Everywhere i go

I keep hearing all these jokes about Thanos, but I don't really know who Thanos is beyond that he's a villain from superhero movies.

He's the purple dude with the wrinkly chin. Wait, you haven't seen the Infinity War movie?

THEY WEAK.
    832XG3D.gif

He's the purple dude with the wrinkly chin. Wait, you haven't seen the Infinity War movie?

THEY WEAK.

Can't say I have, DeKay. I've never seen Infinity Wars.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It's snowing outside!!!!

Enjoy!
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    It's snowing outside!!!!

Enjoy!

Still snowing here. It's just so pretty to watch it fall.

All the snow we had a few weeks ago was pretty much all gone, but now there's snow again to replace it.

THEY WEAK.

I can't believe you just called it Infinity Wars. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    832XG3D.gif

I think he is a bad villain. Not because he is weak but he's just so... dull.

But the Avengers aren't really weak. You just want to praise Deke... but really I find them a bit boring at this point too :grimace:
    unknown.png

I don't think he's supposed to look or act 'scary', but the fact that he is insanely strong even without many infinity stones. He beat up Hulk with 1 or 2 of them. The fact that he isn't killing everyone because he wants to but because he feels some insane obligation to scares me a bit.

Also this. https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/9w1h78/thanos_is_approximately_as_strong_as_a_helicopter/
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

THEY WEAK.

I can't believe you just called it Infinity Wars. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't get the name right?

*scrolls back to your question about movie. Sees that I added an s*

oh no.

But the Avengers aren't really weak. You just want to praise Deke... but really I find them a bit boring at this point too :grimace:

Yes, he's dull. XD And he's probably not that powerful without any of the stones.

They made the Avengers look so lame in the movie with them trying to pull the gauntlet out of his hand and that dumb Peter Quill punching Thanos in the face. So much drama. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    And what does this gotta do with Deke? He doesn't have superpowers. LOL. I'm not even gonna compare him with the Avengers cuz obviously he's gonna lose. But Quake Daisy tho. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I don't think he's supposed to look or act 'scary', but the fact that he is insanely strong even without many infinity stones. He beat up Hulk with 1 or 2 of them. The fact that he isn't killing everyone because he wants to but because he feels some insane obligation to scares me a bit.

Also this. https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/9w1h78/thanos_is_approximately_as_strong_as_a_helicopter/

Maybe that's the problem. I don't really see Hulk as the strongest being even tho he technically should be. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ These movies... They always water down the heroes just to create drama. ๐Ÿคฃ Now, if Hulk beat all the bad guys in Avengers 1 and 2 all by himself and he lost to Thanos, then only I can say, wow, Thanos is crazy strong. You feel me? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    832XG3D.gif

Yes, he's dull. XD And he's probably not that powerful without any of the stones.

They made the Avengers look so lame in the movie with them trying to pull the gauntlet out of his hand and that dumb Peter Quill punching Thanos in the face. So much drama. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    And what does this gotta do with Deke? He doesn't have superpowers. LOL. I'm not even gonna compare him with the Avengers cuz obviously he's gonna lose. But Quake Daisy tho. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Maybe that's the problem. I don't really see Hulk as the strongest being even tho he technically should be. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ These movies... They always water down the heroes just to create drama. ๐Ÿคฃ Now, if Hulk beat all the bad guys in Avengers 1 and 2 all by himself and he lost to Thanos, then only I can say, wow, Thanos is crazy strong. You feel me? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Alright. Maybe not only Deke :joy:

I'm joking, of course. I agree. The characters strength seem to waver depending on what the story needs at that moment rather than being consistent.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top