Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimLit Choice Awards 2018! *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
****OFFICIAL WINNERS/NOMINEE PAGE W/ LINK CLICK HERE. I wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who voted. There were ~1700 TOTAL VOTES this year! AMAZING JOB! To you, to the Simlit writers, readers and gamers. THANK YOU and happy new year! CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS:****
Simlit5.png

CATEGORIES

DRAMA
aOk2PN0.jpg
Charming Tales by LisaBeeSims

GENERAL SimLit
lX8BluL.jpg
Noble Doubt by RosemaryMarie

ROMANCE // COMEDY
O2hq6W9.jpg
Discovering Juliana by Jes2G

SCI-FI // FANTASY
9aCGGH2.jpg
A Race Against Time by Piazzagirl1015

YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR 2018
LsqsYTX.png
LisaBeeSims !

(To winners/Nominees: I am making a blog page to show off your links and so it can be etched into the stone of the internet! Please feel free to use the simlit logos on your blog to showcase your involvement)

I thought it would be fun to showcase the brilliant creative artists we have seen throughout the year. I see so many different reading circles so I wanted to give your due accolades! Everyone is amazing for sticking with the Sims all these years so really give yourself a round of applause and applesauce! Again, this is just for fun!!

So I now give you…

SIMLIT Choice Awards 2018

G8kegjQ.png
  • Nominate your favorite SimLit of 2018! They can be completed or on-going.
  • Winners will be 100% decided by readers and writers like you!
  • [tentative] CATEGORIES: Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Mystery/Crime, Sci-Fi, General Story and General Author. Final will depend on the # of entries. (suggestions welcome)
  • Nominations will be accepted until DECEMBER 20, 2018; Those
  • Voting will be DECEMBER 21 – 30
  • Winner(s) will be announced on DECEMBER 31st !!!
  • How to Nominate: Send me a message or comment below with the link of the story. Feel free to send multiple nominations!
  • How to Vote: Nominees will be listed during voting time to which then somehow a poll will be made and cast at that time.

GOOD LUCK to everyone and thanks to everyone who participates!!

Edit: ***PLEASE SEE NOMINATIONS BELOW ***

[links removed - EA_Leeloo]
Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments