Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harry Potter

I'm surprised they have never made a Harry Potter pack that would be awesome

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we get a MAGIC pack, I'll be all set. I have created several Harry Potter builds and households. If you want to check them out, you can find them on the gallery at #dannydanbo
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2018
    A whole pack? Can’t see that.

A few wizardry outfits I could see them adding in a patch if it was 10 years ago. HP isn’t as popular now as it was then.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    I doubt they would make it a whole pack. I'm sure if and when we ever get witches there maybe a pop culture reference or two in there as there is currently with a poster in game. There is Harry Potter CC, I have seen a whole fan made pack dedicated to it.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    Really why can't you see it as a whole pack they came out with Katy Perry pack for 3 that was just dumb. I would love a whole HP world
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited April 2018
    Well, and that was pack about diabetes, more so which hardly had any connection to Katy Perry herself apart to hype up the celebrity endorsement for preteens because look! she's on a cover of a video game box omg. And EA doesn't really do theme packs based on RL show's title with a huge obvious slam of a pop culture reference. Closest thing you would get is MAGIC which some things included that resemble HP franchise but not to an extent that it's necessary about Harry's universe. Just look at the example of VAMPIRES GP: It's not like it is named Twilight or any of it's cast included as premades.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    A whole pack? Can’t see that.

A few wizardry outfits I could see them adding in a patch if it was 10 years ago. HP isn’t as popular now as it was then.

No, it's not, because we have Fantastic Beasts now. :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • BunnyKill_GirlBunnyKill_Girl Posts: 1 New Member
    > @AddamsFamily said:
    > I'm surprised they have never made a Harry Potter pack that would be awesome

I would love it if they teamed up with WB or whoever own Harry Potter rights, and make something like Sims Medieval, not an expansion, just a whole separate game. That would be COOL!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    > @AddamsFamily said:
    > I'm surprised they have never made a Harry Potter pack that would be awesome

I would love it if they teamed up with WB or whoever own Harry Potter rights, and make something like Sims Medieval, not an expansion, just a whole separate game. That would be COOL!

EA already owns the right to to Harry Potter due to the fact they made the HP games
    6adMCGP.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I've already made a lot of HP characters and lots and have them waiting in a HP save for a magic pack.