Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made my first sims on the CAS demo

Hello everyone!

I just finished doing my first two Sims, It took me about 2-3 days to do the two, it wasn’t difficult creating them but it was very freaking hard to decided to put an aspiration to Ethan and selecting the right hair cut to Anahita!!!! and it was really entertaining using my brain finally over 100 years to imagine their appearance and a backstory for them (which one, it's going to wait, because i don't have the full game, when i get it, maybe i will make their stories)

So well, here it's the images featuring them...
r9JXYVo.png
5q9OEux.png
tJoP4Ne.png
uyzjBRg.png
0o3oBwe.png
What do you think about them?What should I improve?
Origin id Yakoro18
I like to waste oxygen, play sims 4 and pso2
PhLRQYR.gif

Comments

• sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    Wow! These sims are great! I hope you enjoyed making your first sims. I would love to know how they met each other and what inspired you to give Anahita bright blue hair (which looks amazing). :)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hello everyone!

I just finished doing my first two Sims, It took me about 2-3 days to do the two, it wasn’t difficult creating them but it was very freaking hard to decided to put an aspiration to Ethan and selecting the right hair cut to Anahita!!!! and it was really entertaining using my brain finally over 100 years to imagine their appearance and a backstory for them (which one, it's going to wait, because i don't have the full game, when i get it, maybe i will make their stories)

r9JXYVo.png
    5q9OEux.png
    tJoP4Ne.png
    uyzjBRg.png
    0o3oBwe.png

They're cute! My current save consists of two sims I'd made (well, one was demo-made) when I first got the base game. I decided to replay them as young adults and now they're less than two weeks from becoming elders! Their names are Ryan and Katherine Cole and their kids are Madison and Alexander Cole.
    Young Adults
    42910070715_e0729dedb4_o.png
    Adults
    30004347328_5bf1c9f321_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CookiezStoryCookiezStory Posts: 35 Member
    Ooh! green girl~ nice one
  • CookiezStoryCookiezStory Posts: 35 Member
    > @HillyBeth said:
    > YakerRadio18 wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > I just finished doing my first two Sims, It took me about 2-3 days to do the two, it wasn’t difficult creating them but it was very freaking hard to decided to put an aspiration to Ethan and selecting the right hair cut to Anahita!!!! and it was really entertaining using my brain finally over 100 years to imagine their appearance and a backstory for them (which one, it's going to wait, because i don't have the full game, when i get it, maybe i will make their stories)
    >
    > So well, here it's the images featuring them...
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    > (Spoiler)
    >
    > What do you think about them?What should I improve?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They're cute! My current save consists of two sims I'd made (well, one was demo-made) when I first got the base game. I decided to replay them as young adults and now they're less than two weeks from becoming elders! Their names are Ryan and Katherine Cole and their kids are Madison and Alexander Cole. Young Adults
    >
    >
    > Adults

I like your sims ><
  • YakerRadio18YakerRadio18 Posts: 95 Member
    Ooh! green girl~ nice one
    Thank you <3
    When i was creating her, for some i was thinking in azura from fire emblem fates and hearing a Miku Hatsune' song (i can't remember which song bc i forget it) so then, Anahita came to this world with us~
    Origin id Yakoro18
    PhLRQYR.gif

• YakerRadio18YakerRadio18 Posts: 95 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

r9JXYVo.png
    5q9OEux.png
    tJoP4Ne.png
    uyzjBRg.png
    0o3oBwe.png

They're cute! My current save consists of two sims I'd made (well, one was demo-made) when I first got the base game. I decided to replay them as young adults and now they're less than two weeks from becoming elders! Their names are Ryan and Katherine Cole and their kids are Madison and Alexander Cole.
    Young Adults
    42910070715_e0729dedb4_o.png
    Adults
    30004347328_5bf1c9f321_o.png

Thanks! Also, your sims looks very nice too!
    Origin id Yakoro18
    PhLRQYR.gif

• BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Nice!!!
    I also recently started creating again
    So I made a Sim for the first time in a long time..
    What do you guys think?

46220145191_b6e2975d26_b.jpg
    <3:)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • digitaltrashcandigitaltrashcan Posts: 30 Member
    pretty! she's got a modern marilyn monroe vibe
  • KiyomiLoveeKiyomiLovee Posts: 17 Member
    @HillyBeth aww, they were such a cute couple when they were young, and they aged nicely. 🙂