Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers, i'm new to forums but i have been playing Sims for years, personally my favorite was the 3rd one, but the graphics on the 4th just cant be topped. I am a mom to two beautiful babies and a special needs mom as one of my children is autistic, she loves to sit in my lap and just watch the game when i play. I have a Schnauzer, total dog lover and disney lover.

Hello @Samantha2028 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I send a little wave and smile to your two children also :) It is very nice and special that your child enjoys sitting in your lap and watching the game as you are playing <3 I send hugs to you as you caringly look after your children, and also have the added loving concern for the special needs of your daughter who is autistc.
    With you being a dog lover, you would be enjoying having the Sims 3 and Sims 4 Pets packs in your game and make simversions of your dog :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    poeticlandmermaidpoeticlandmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    Hi all, I'm poeticlandmermaid, I am two a half decades old. I've been playing the sims on and off since the original sims and that makes me feel really old. I am excited to meet people and share my experiences. wooooo
    xbeou9.jpg
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm poeticlandmermaid, I am two a half decades old. I've been playing the sims on and off since the original sims and that makes me feel really old. I am excited to meet people and share my experiences. wooooo

Hello @poeticlandmermaid :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your simming experiences. It is great reading about what is happening in fellow simmers’ games :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi! I'm LuckySimmer10! My sister and I share this account, but I (the older sister) mainly run it. We have a YouTube channel currently called LuckyAJ where we do gaming videos featuring a few games, one of them being The Sims 4. We also actively play The Sims 4 almost any chance we get outside of our YT channel as well. We're very invested in family gameplay and we love doing a challenge or so, from time to time. We love gaming, reading, drawing, animals, etc. We've officially been in the simming community for a little over a year as of now. We've barely played any other games in the series besides The Sims 4, so TS4 is the game we have the most experience with to-date, and currently enjoy the most. We love The Sims! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm LuckySimmer10! My sister and I share this account, but I (the older sister) mainly run it. We have a YouTube channel currently called LuckyAJ where we do gaming videos featuring a few games, one of them being The Sims 4. We also actively play The Sims 4 almost any chance we get outside of our YT channel as well. We're very invested in family gameplay and we love doing a challenge or so, from time to time. We love gaming, reading, drawing, animals, etc. We've officially been in the simming community for a little over a year as of now. We've barely played any other games in the series besides The Sims 4, so TS4 is the game we have the most experience with to-date, and currently enjoy the most. We love The Sims! Happy Simming!

Hello @LuckySimmer10 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you and your sister are both simmers and share the one account <3 You would enjoy simming together, and chatting about the Sims that are in your game. It is special that you have a YouTube gaming channel! Simmers would especially enjoy watching the Simming videos that you post.
    It is nice that you enjoy family gameplay. It is very special and enjoyable seeing the interactions between the different generations, and the differences and similarities between siblings.
    Congratulations on your first anniversary of being in the Simming community!
    Happy simming to you both also! :)
  • Options
    hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello, hi, my name is hzm02. I have been simming for about a decade now, and around 2017, I found out about this community, though I joined only today. I out found that sharing your simming experience with other people that share the same interest is something interesting. I'm not a native English-speaker, and only use English while surfing the web or when there's necessity, so grammatical errors are always expected from me.
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you and your sister are both simmers and share the one account <3 You would enjoy simming together, and chatting about the Sims that are in your game. It is special that you have a YouTube gaming channel! Simmers would especially enjoy watching the Simming videos that you post.
    It is nice that you enjoy family gameplay. It is very special and enjoyable seeing the interactions between the different generations, and the differences and similarities between siblings.

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    hzm02 wrote: »
    Hello, hi, my name is hzm02. I have been simming for about a decade now, and around 2017, I found out about this community, though I joined only today. I out found that sharing your simming experience with other people that share the same interest is something interesting. I'm not a native English-speaker, and only use English while surfing the web or when there's necessity, so grammatical errors are always expected from me.

Hello @hzm02 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for about ten years. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households, buildimg a variety of homes and venues, and playing a number of sims over the years. Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community today. I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    korgfoehammerkorgfoehammer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello there. Im Estevan and I play The Sims since it showed up. I usually build more than I play tbh. I usually lurk around the forums to get info and insights on building, and now I decided to join.
  • Options
    Hello there. Im Estevan and I play The Sims since it showed up. I usually build more than I play tbh. I usually lurk around the forums to get info and insights on building, and now I decided to join.

Hello @korgfoehammer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have now joined the simming forums community.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original The Sims. You would have enjoyed building many types and styles of homes and community venues over the time, and enjoyed furnishing them to suit different households or architectural styles and themes. Building is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming and building !
  • Options
    SedowiczSedowicz Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm a new member, just created this account, and I can't reply in the "Thread for new members to post game issues". The reply box simply doesnt appear. in fact this is the only thread I've found that I CAN reply to. It's extremely frustrating because all I'm trying to do is find help with a bug I'm experiencing in my Sims4 game but the threads made for that don't allow me to post. Where can I get some help?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Sedowicz wrote: »
    I'm a new member, just created this account, and I can't reply in the "Thread for new members to post game issues". The reply box simply doesnt appear. in fact this is the only thread I've found that I CAN reply to. It's extremely frustrating because all I'm trying to do is find help with a bug I'm experiencing in my Sims4 game but the threads made for that don't allow me to post. Where can I get some help?

Hello @Sedowicz
    I am sorry that you are having game issues :(
    The Sims 4 Help section on these forums is now read only. New threads are unable to be started in the help section , and already started threads can’t be posted on. It would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    WillowTree07WillowTree07 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers! I'm WillowTree07 and I've been playing The Sims for a little more than 2 years. I have gone onto the forums ever since I started playing the game, and today I decided I could join and be part of the party!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • Options
    Hello fellow simmers! I'm WillowTree07 and I've been playing The Sims for a little more than 2 years. I have gone onto the forums ever since I started playing the game, and today I decided I could join and be part of the party!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hello @WillowTree07 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on threads :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads about your simming experiences and the sims from your game, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    It is great that you have been simming for two years. You would have spent many happy and fun hours simming during that time. Simming is very enjoyable !
  • Options
    ciel_liberociel_libero Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello fellow Simmers. I've been playing The Sims since the third one came out, and now I mainly play the fourth one. I love everything you can do in the game, but my favourite part is creating the sims. I look forward to share interests and information about the game with other simmers! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors, English is not my first language.
  • Options
    Hello fellow Simmers. I've been playing The Sims since the third one came out, and now I mainly play the fourth one. I love everything you can do in the game, but my favourite part is creating the sims. I look forward to share interests and information about the game with other simmers! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors, English is not my first language.

Hello @ciel_libero :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 3 , and now you are playing Sims 4 also. Creating sims in CAS is very enjoyable! We can enjoy spending time designing the sims and then working out their outfits for each of thr categories. Making simversions of our family and friends is also very special.
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads about your sims from your game.
  • Options
    ariss101ariss101 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, i've been playing the sims since the Sims 1, though i've only played that game a couple times with my cousin, because when I started playing it Sims 2 came out not long after so I moved on to that game. Right now I mostly play Sims 4, though I do occasionally play Sims 3 and Sims Medieval. My favorite part about the Sims is creating families and going through life with them.
  • Options
    ariss101 wrote: »
    Hello, i've been playing the sims since the Sims 1, though i've only played that game a couple times with my cousin, because when I started playing it Sims 2 came out not long after so I moved on to that game. Right now I mostly play Sims 4, though I do occasionally play Sims 3 and Sims Medieval. My favorite part about the Sims is creating families and going through life with them.

Hello @ariss101 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1 and special that you started simming by playing with your cousin <3 It is nice that it then led you on to playing Sims 2, and then Sims 3, Sims Medieval and now Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is very nice creating our Sims family households then seeing how their lives progress as they go through the different life stages in the game. The sims households become very special to us :)
  • Options
    sunnysimmer25sunnysimmer25 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! My name is Hannah and I love the Sims! I have been hooked on the Sims games since I was a little girl and I LOVE the game! I am a college student so I don't get to play much, but it is definitely one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I am always up to reading others' stories and ideas for their games :smile:
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Hannah and I love the Sims! I have been hooked on the Sims games since I was a little girl and I LOVE the game! I am a college student so I don't get to play much, but it is definitely one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I am always up to reading others' stories and ideas for their games :smile:

Hello @sunnysimmer25 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have enjoyed The Sims since you were a little girl <3 It is great that it was a part of your childhood and teen years as you were growing up. I hope that your college studies are going well. You would enjoy playing the Sims when you have some free time as an opportunity for a restful and fun break from real life and the stresses of your studies. It is very enjoyable reading about the lives of Sims in fellow simmers’ games :)
  • Options
    sunnysimmer25sunnysimmer25 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you! :smiley: I am actually having a dilemma with one of my sims saves. I have had this family for months now, and started it as just the girl, Bella (not Bella Goth). She met and married Jamal, who is a mobster, and is now the Boss. They have 5 children together, 2 teens, two toddlers, and a new baby. I really wanna spice up my sims game, but I can't decide how. I have the MC Command Center mod, so I thought about having the teen girl get pregnant or fall in love with an older, young adult sim. Then, I thought about either killing off Jamal and having Bella have to deal with that, plus raise her family, or having him cheat (which is way unlike him), and having Bella have to make the decision to either work things out or leave him. I am so attached to this family though, the last two would be hard to follow through with, but they would make my storyline SO interesting! What should I do??
  • Options
    Thank you! :smiley: I am actually having a dilemma with one of my sims saves. I have had this family for months now, and started it as just the girl, Bella (not Bella Goth). She met and married Jamal, who is a mobster, and is now the Boss. They have 5 children together, 2 teens, two toddlers, and a new baby. I really wanna spice up my sims game, but I can't decide how. I have the MC Command Center mod, so I thought about having the teen girl get pregnant or fall in love with an older, young adult sim. Then, I thought about either killing off Jamal and having Bella have to deal with that, plus raise her family, or having him cheat (which is way unlike him), and having Bella have to make the decision to either work things out or leave him. I am so attached to this family though, the last two would be hard to follow through with, but they would make my storyline SO interesting! What should I do??

You’re welcome @sunnysimmer25 :) I hope that you enjoy whatever way your sims story goes :)
  • Options
    pinky442015pinky442015 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I am Pinky (AKA-Lisa).I love the Sims, I currently play 3 and 4, mainly 4 though. I have been playing for a while, but now just getting in to the forums, so hopefully I will find some new Sim friends
  • Options
    Hello, I am Pinky (AKA-Lisa).I love the Sims, I currently play 3 and 4, mainly 4 though. I have been playing for a while, but now just getting in to the forums, so hopefully I will find some new Sim friends

Hello @pinky442015 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play both Sims 3 and 4. All versions of The Sims are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find new helpful tips and ideas for gameplay, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    Happy simming ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top