Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs bugs bugs (Rant)

Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I'm just tired of it... It's like I will be playing fine, I mean yeah there are the known issues I have, but I do my best to avoid them and then BAM! another one pops up. I go to report it at HQ and there's already a post and come to find out its been around for a while.. sigh... So here I am again... rage quitting and uninstalling my game... I just want to enjoy the game I paid all this money for..... That is all... Rant over...
"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    @Noree_Doree if you visit AHQ to report your bug, do you click the "Me Too" button? Next time, do that and perhaps add a comment as well to the bug report. While some of the bugs may have "been around awhile", EA/Maxis needs information as to why and what may be causing the bug. It could be something in your graphics driver (remember not everyone has the same combination of parts in their computer as you do) or the way your processor handles information. EA/Maxis needs these details to be able to duplicate and fix the bugs everyone is complaining about. It could also be the combination of EPs/SPs/GPs you have installed as maybe the bug was fixed with something you don't own. It could be lots of things. The more information players provide, the easier it is to narrow down the cause and fix it.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    @Noree_Doree if you visit AHQ to report your bug, do you click the "Me Too" button? Next time, do that and perhaps add a comment as well to the bug report. While some of the bugs may have "been around awhile", EA/Maxis needs information as to why and what may be causing the bug. It could be something in your graphics driver (remember not everyone has the same combination of parts in their computer as you do) or the way your processor handles information. EA/Maxis needs these details to be able to duplicate and fix the bugs everyone is complaining about. It could also be the combination of EPs/SPs/GPs you have installed as maybe the bug was fixed with something you don't own. It could be lots of things. The more information players provide, the easier it is to narrow down the cause and fix it.

Of course I do 😉 I always make sure to click "me too" and add a comment as well as share my save when necessary. And to say it's possible for a bug to be fixed by purchasing another pack is just sad really. I shouldn't have to purchase a pack to have a bug fixed. That's not directed towards you, you're just trying to help but it's just sad. This was basically just a rant. But as I said I'm very vocal at HQ when I have an issue. And I have no problem giving them whatever information they need from me. It's just frustrating when you pay so much for a game and can't even get a few hours play without the bugs coming out to show their ugly faces I just want to play bug free... 😥
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, PC Feedback isn't a place to start threads to vent/rant about bugs - as even mentioned here, AHQ is for bug reporting and issues. That said I am closing this.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top