Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie and Bubbz’s Spongebob Mafia! Day one!

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    It's still Night one, it ends in seven hours
    Oh hamburgers!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

The game is canceled. Some of us have already role claimed. Did you even read back? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Bubbz I really don't want to be rude, but this is getting silly now. You should be reading back every comment, whether your host, co-host or player, to know what's going on. Whether someone spoke on topic and needs to be banned, or maybe if someone edited a post. In this case, you didn't even bother to look at what happened after you mucked up. You caused and issue and left Charlie to deal with it on her own, and then cancel her game.

Please pay attention in the future. This isn't the first time this has happened.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Bubbz I really don't want to be rude, but this is getting silly now. You should be reading back every comment, whether your host, co-host or player, to know what's going on. Whether someone spoke on topic and needs to be banned, or maybe if someone edited a post. In this case, you didn't even bother to look at what happened after you mucked up. You caused and issue and left Charlie to deal with it on her own, and then cancel her game.

Please pay attention in the future. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Charlie hasn't been on either.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

And how is that her fault? At least she reads back.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Well, if you dare to read back, you'd see that Charlie has been very interactive with us in sorting the situation out. She isn't active on this thread anymore because it's over, the game has ended. Charlie tried very hard to salvage what was left of the game but couldn't, so now it's over.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

She's been on when she needed to be. Maybe you should learn to own up to your mistakes and learn from them. You did badly on the first game you hosted and you still messed this one up even though Charlie was gracious enough to let you co-host
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Even if the game hadn’t been cancelled, that would mean night would’ve lasted 36 hours... and I thought you agreed to flip day and night every 12 hours?

Where were you 18 hours ago? When hosting you can’t mess us around like this. Because each time you’ve hosted, you’ve messed with everyone involved... and the people I feel worse for are the people who agreed to co-host with you, because they’re the one who have to try and fix the mistakes you made. You’ve done this to Sub, and you’ve done it to Charlie, you can’t constantly let other people take the blame for you...

I’m sorry, but it’s not fair.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Excuse me? I fixed your mistake on the vote. I tried to keep YOUR game going. I sat here and dealt with all of your mistakes. You don’t get to blame any of this on me.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Could we cancel this game? It has gotten a bit stressful for both of us
    Oh hamburgers!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Could we cancel this game? It has gotten a bit stressful for both of us

WE DID CANCEL IT! A day ago!!!!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Bubbz are you a troll. Because you're acting like one.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi folks,

This thread's turned into a thread mostly focused on playing the blame game. That's not okay and considering this I am going to have to close it. Sometimes forum games don't get off the ground but let's not take that as an opportunity to start smack talking and trolling. Thanks. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top